Philly and Nola blockbuster

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Re: Philly and Nola blockbuster 

Post#161 » by dakomish23 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:32 am

Mystical Apples wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:Okafor Noel Saric 2017 PHI pick LAL pick

Maybe that's the opening bid for someone like Davis. He is probably the best big man in the NBA, under contract for multiple years and is only 23 years old.

As I typed it out, I realized that's not even enough to start the conversation. This is a top 5 player in the NBA when healthy. It would a 100% have to include Ben Simmons.

29 GMs will be offering their first born for this guy on that contract.

Top 5 player when healthy is a stretch considering he has never been fully healthy. If a sample size of 65 games is the hurdle then why not 47 games between December and March? Lebron, Durant, Curry, Westbrook, Harden, Paul, Draymond and Kawhi have been doing it for 2+ years. NOP fans would ecstatic getting their impact on the team.

And straight up DEN, MIN, and NYK aren't swapping multiple years of peanuts +RFA for their 21 year old big men.

I'd like to see the draft of current NBA players where Davis is not picked in the top 5 for next season.

What team are you a fan of btw?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit

Return to Trades and Transactions