I Lied: Moar Filthy Philly Tradez - PHI/HOU

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Trader_Joe
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,948

I Lied: Moar Filthy Philly Tradez - PHI/HOU 

Post#1 » by Trader_Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:55 pm

Stolen from my prediction thread...

T.Ennis, McDaniels, '17 #1 (7/5/unprotected), '17 DEN #2
for
Noel, Thompson

SIXERS
Rodriguez / McConnell / T.Ennis
Henderson / Bayless / Stuaskas / Luwawu
Covington / McDaniels / (Simmons)
Saric / Holmes / Brand
Embiid / Okafor

Blah blah blah.. they move Noel finally.
Ennis could have some PG potential for the future, while they take McDaniels back to see if he can recreate some of the hype he had early on. The gets what will probably be a pick in the mid to late teens this draft and probably a decent second.

ROCKETS
Harden / Beverly / Prigioni
Gordon / Thompson
Ariza / Brewer / Dekker
Anderson / Nene / Harrell
Noel / Capela / (D.Mo)

Rockets decide they can't get enough D with Harden, Anderson and Gordon out there. Maybe they have something similiar in Capella, but maybe they don't so Noel is excellent insurance and as asset which Morey likes to collect. they add Thompson to add to their collection of shooters.
Mikhail Prokhorov wrote:My posse usually needs another vacation after a vacation with me.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Re: I Lied: Moar Filthy Philly Tradez - PHI/HOU 

Post#2 » by bondom34 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:57 pm

The other one I thought overvalued Noel, this one I kind of think the opposite :lol:. Though I like the fit, he'd still be a backup and I wonder if he'd be happy with it as well, but I'd say Houston would need to add a bit of value. I don't see much value in anything but the picks.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Trader_Joe
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,948

Post#3 » by Trader_Joe » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:18 pm

bondom34 wrote:The other one I thought overvalued Noel, this one I kind of think the opposite :lol:. Though I like the fit, he'd still be a backup and I wonder if he'd be happy with it as well, but I'd say Houston would need to add a bit of value. I don't see much value in anything but the picks.

Yeah, couldn't really find what more to add. Another 1st seems a bit much and I hate making complicated trades with multiple teams to get value for vets like Beverly or Ariza. I considered Dekker, but the Sixers seem loaded with SFs.
Mikhail Prokhorov wrote:My posse usually needs another vacation after a vacation with me.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#4 » by bondom34 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:19 pm

Trader_Joe wrote:
bondom34 wrote:The other one I thought overvalued Noel, this one I kind of think the opposite :lol:. Though I like the fit, he'd still be a backup and I wonder if he'd be happy with it as well, but I'd say Houston would need to add a bit of value. I don't see much value in anything but the picks.

Yeah, couldn't really find what more to add. Another 1st seems a bit much and I hate making complicated trades with multiple teams to get value for vets like Beverly or Ariza. I considered Dekker, but the Sixers seem loaded with SFs.

I'd think Philly would be happy with Bev, but I don't know if Houston gives him for a backup big man at this point w/ Capela and Nene.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#5 » by BullyKing » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:21 pm

bondom34 wrote:
Trader_Joe wrote:

I'd think Philly would be happy with Bev, but I don't know if Houston gives him for a backup big man at this point w/ Capela and Nene.

If no Bev (which I agree would make this a yes from Philly), maybe some topside protections on that pick?
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,935

Post#6 » by K_chile22 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Doubt Philly does this. McDaniels going back seems awkward although he has played very well in the preseason. Ennis just sucks. I'm sure they could get similar picks and better fitting players from another team

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using RealGM mobile app
Fattz
Junior
And1: 12

Post#7 » by Fattz » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:29 pm

I really like the pairing of Noel and Capela --> they would cover up any gaps in one another's game and could / would play at very high rate of energy rotating in and out of the line up. The rim would be on lock down for 48 minutes. Drawbacks the Rockets need rookie contracts to go with this off season's purchases.

Return to Trades and Transactions