Bledsoe to Lakers or Knicks...

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Phystic
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,653

Re: Bledsoe to Lakers or Knicks... 

Post#61 » by Phystic » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:58 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
Phystic wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
They were already widely reported to be willing to take a single 2nd rounder:

Read on Twitter

Since then, he has refused to play when asked to. I'm not thinking that is going up in value.

I haven't been able to follow as closely this season as I'd like, Knight refused to play? I hadn't heard about that. Thought we just shut him down because he was having a terrible year.

https://arizonasports.com/story/1057912/brandon-knight-refused-play-suns-kings/

He suddenly developed back spasms when he was supposed to go from DNP to playing and had to be a game time scratch. I guess you can believe that his back did suddenly start hurting, but that is not what most people feel happened.

Ya based on that article definitely sounds that way. I hadn't heard that before. I didn't realize they shut him down for "back spasms". Curious to see what happens with him this summer.
jredsaz
General Manager
And1: 2,793

Re: RE: Re: Bledsoe to Lakers or Knicks... 

Post#62 » by jredsaz » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am

TheAntiTrump wrote:The problem with trading Bledsoe is not only if the Suns again draft a smaller Guard if they get a top-2 pick. But the fact that Bledsoe has had several major injury issues, and the fact that he has not now or ever been a difference maker to any team he has played on. He just flat out makes his teams worse when he plays significant minutes. Stats be damned...he is defensively a Black Hole. And Body wise he is 75 years old. Forget a top-10 pick. Suns will be extremely lucky to get a 2nd rounder for him in the 45-50 range.

Lol. Hot take master. He is not Brandon Knight.

Sent from my SM-N920V using RealGM mobile app
warren weel im
Lead Assistant
And1: 307

Post#63 » by warren weel im » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:41 am

Lakers'd give you pick 28 and Mozgov for Bledsoe.

You can even send Bledsoe to BKN.

Rest, will stay put.
TheAntiTrump
Sophomore
And1: 48

Post#64 » by TheAntiTrump » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:26 pm

I did not hear that about Knight either. Whether or not it is true, it is not a good look for Knight. I really have to doubt this as well. I mean even before that Sacramento game, his PT was speratic at best. I mean they gave time to Ules more then Knight. Which was smart because you wanna see what Tyler can do right ?

I am surprised that nothing was done with Philly regarding Knight. If for no other reason that Jerry Colangelo was forced on to Philly, got his son his job there, and because Jerry still has some influence with Phoenix. But maybe the Sixers just don't want such a negative influence around their young players.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,777

Post#65 » by Texas Chuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:21 pm

warren weel im wrote:Lakers'd give you pick 28 and Mozgov for Bledsoe.

You can even send Bledsoe to BKN.

Rest, will stay put.

please respect the policy against making terrible counter offers.

Thanks

Chuck
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Texas Chuck
And1: 88,777

Post#66 » by Texas Chuck » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:24 pm

I am also making the executive decision to lock this thread here. Way too much work for the Mods for way too little worthwhile content.
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.

Return to Trades and Transactions