Boston-Cleveland: A PG swap trade amoungst competitors

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

K_chile22
RealGM
And1: 7,923

Boston-Cleveland: A PG swap trade amoungst competitors 

Post#1 » by K_chile22 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Celtics out: Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder

Cavs out: Kyrie Irving

Celtics get a point guard who is locked in and fits the timeline better, avoid paying IT

Cavs still get an all star guard to play with LeBron, along with a great 3&D wing
loserX
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 26,046

Re: Boston-Cleveland: A PG swap trade amoungst competitors 

Post#2 » by loserX » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:54 pm

I would imagine that the last thing Cleveland wants to risk doing right now is making Boston a better competitor to them. Unless they've already given up on LeBron coming back, they probably won't make a deal with Boston (or the Warriors) unless the return WILDLY favours them.
lakerhater
General Manager
And1: 1,887

Post#3 » by lakerhater » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Thomas is as ball dominant or more than Irving, I don't see him blending well with Lebron. Cavs say no and look to move the flat earther elsewhere for better complements to Lebron.
OFWGKTA
General Manager
And1: 12,141

Post#4 » by OFWGKTA » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:02 pm

lakerhater wrote:Thomas is as ball dominant or more than Irving, I don't see him blending well with Lebron. Cavs say no and look to move the flat earther elsewhere for better complements to Lebron.

I mean last year Thomas was a #1 option and his average seconds per touch was 4.73, while Kyrie's as a #2 option was 4.85.
Froob wrote:Friends is like Kyle Lowry, everyone says it's amazing but you sit down and watch it and you're just like meh...

GuyClinch wrote: Regulation is mostly to blame - also excessive medical costs.
neno
Rookie
And1: 918

Post#5 » by neno » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Cleveland needs the best return now and later because of LBJ's uncertainty and it might be Boston who can offer it.

Return to Trades and Transactions