MIL-OKC-SAC

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

djthesonicsfan
Lead Assistant
And1: 159

Re: MIL-OKC-SAC 

Post#41 » by djthesonicsfan » Sat Dec 6, 2008 12:45 am

KM44 wrote:Let me just make a quick point to sonicsfan here, Green is expendable. He is a part of the core, but his value isn't that of Lebron. He can be traded, and this is a pretty solid package for him. And you have to also realize that the Thunder flat out suck, and honestly, you can never have too many 1st rounders when you're that bad.

Just about every player in the NBA not named LaBron, Kobe, KG or CP3 is expendable. So yes, theoretically Jeff Green could be traded as there's loads of players with higher comparable value. But he's also a great young player who's getting better every game and he's part of Presti's core.

You're wrong thinking that this is a package that would get TFKAS to trade Jeff Green. Take my word on that or not. It's just an opinion. But I'm pretty sure I know the team better than you.

You're right again about the fact TFKAS sucks, for now, but that's no reason to make a bad trade. Also reminds me of the famous WC Fields reply to a woman who accused him of being drunk... ever hear it?

And finally, TFKAS, at 2-17, is exactly what can happen when you have too many 1sts. Painful lessons for rookies & second year players combine with alienated veterans to deliver a steady stream of losses. So ya, those four 1sts the next two years TFKAS already has should be plenty.
notSonics 2016
Starters - Trey, Roberson, KD, Ibaka, Adams
Rotation - Payne, Waiters, Green, McGary, Kanter
Bench - Collison, Christon, Brodgon, Huestis
Stash - Johnson, Abrine
Cut - Morrow
Trade - Singler
Draft - Brogdon
FA - Green
KM44
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: MIL-OKC-SAC 

Post#42 » by KM44 » Sun Dec 7, 2008 6:52 pm

Whatever you say, but this is still a solid trade.
Nicky Nix Nook wrote:In two years:

Thompson > Aldridge

Return to Trades and Transactions