LAL/MIL/PHI - Stars flying everywhere

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

SiCk-R-tHaNeVeR
Junior
And1: 1

Re: LAL/MIL/PHI - Stars flying everywhere 

Post#21 » by SiCk-R-tHaNeVeR » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:35 pm

RingtheBell wrote:
microfib4thewin wrote:Why do every Laker fan tag in Walton or Vlad on every deal? It makes no sense except in cases where the other team has great incentive to get rid of a huge contract.

Even if Buss approves paying for RJ's contract, I still wouldn't do this trade because it would leave us with no backup PG. Fisher is getting old and should not start by next season, and it's possible that Yue is either not ready or will be trained to play SF/SG since his handles are very suspect. I'd feel better about the trade had we not cut Karl, at least he knows the system better and would have a better chance to be NBA ready by the end of the season.

Maybe the Bucks could throw Green and Lue your way and then take Radman back?

Lakers guards would be like

Fisher/Lue/Bell
Kobe/Bell/Green

This would help a great deal towards LAL accepting! Regardless of your opinion of Lue/Green at this point dumping Radman is a plus. Make it Walton and LAL accept in a second!
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,769

Re: LAL/MIL/PHI - Stars flying everywhere 

Post#22 » by Baddy Chuck » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:58 pm

SiCk-R-tHaNeVeR wrote:
RingtheBell wrote:
microfib4thewin wrote:Why do every Laker fan tag in Walton or Vlad on every deal? It makes no sense except in cases where the other team has great incentive to get rid of a huge contract.

Even if Buss approves paying for RJ's contract, I still wouldn't do this trade because it would leave us with no backup PG. Fisher is getting old and should not start by next season, and it's possible that Yue is either not ready or will be trained to play SF/SG since his handles are very suspect. I'd feel better about the trade had we not cut Karl, at least he knows the system better and would have a better chance to be NBA ready by the end of the season.

Maybe the Bucks could throw Green and Lue your way and then take Radman back?

Lakers guards would be like

Fisher/Lue/Bell
Kobe/Bell/Green

This would help a great deal towards LAL accepting! Regardless of your opinion of Lue/Green at this point dumping Radman is a plus. Make it Walton and LAL accept in a second!

I realise Walton would make it much more appealing but Radman would actually fill a role for the Bucks (shooting) where Walton would just be another player with no role.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”

Return to Trades and Transactions