Offers for CB4

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

vege
RealGM
And1: 4,256

Re: Offers for CB4 

Post#21 » by vege » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:46 pm

N.O.R.E. wrote:The Pistons probably have to take back Kapono instead of moon in vege's deal to get the Raps to even consider it.

No chance. Detroit is giving up a hell lot already in that deal. JO for AI is a disaster for Detroit. + 2 young PF and Detroit's best player in Tay. The original trade was Detroit sending a 1st and Toronto fans said Detroit was giving up too much. I think that deal is fair and i don't see Detroit adding anything other than that. Some Detroit fans don't even like that deal but it's CB4 so oh well i would do it.
vege
RealGM
And1: 4,256

Post#22 » by vege » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:49 pm

VintaGe36 wrote:
vege wrote:
Why? Toronto give up CB4 but gets 2 young PF a fantastic all around SF still young with a lot of experience and playing better than ever. and cap for 2009 being able to go after Boozer or Millsap without much competition for them for example to cover CB4 loss.

Depending on the cap, and if they resign or sign other players, getting Boozer and to an extent Milsap will be out of their price range.

But will open the possibility for them to go after one of them. Right now they don't have that possibility. And i don't see any other deal where Toronto gets good value for CB4 and still open the possibility to go after Boozer. If they decide to go or not it Toronto's call. They might decide he is not a good option. I just pointed that they would have good possibilities to fill CB4 hole and they would add Tay and 2 young PF. IF they go after Boozer or Millsap they would move Amir or Max.
And to be honest if they want even more cap i think Detroit could send a 1st and Herrmann instead of Amir. Detroit would love to do it.
microfib4thewin
Head Coach
And1: 454

Post#23 » by microfib4thewin » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Ukic a starter? That's a wetdream for Rap fans right now, at least, the ones who don't mind seeing Calderon shipped for a defensive guard.

Return to Trades and Transactions