Amare to GS (w/NYK)

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

BeRight32
Banned User
And1: 0

Amare to GS (w/NYK) 

Post#1 » by BeRight32 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Golden State Trade Breakdown
Incoming Players
Wilson Chandler
Amare Stoudemire

Outgoing Players
Marcus Williams
Anthony Randolph
Brandan Wright
Kelenna Azubuike
Jamal Crawford

WHY=They get a young SF who has shown he can play and a dominant PF

New York Trade Breakdown
Incoming Players
Marcus Williams
Anthony Randolph
Leandro Barbosa

Outgoing Players
Wilson Chandler
Malik Rose

Why= They get a solid combo gaurd in Barbosa; an expiring in Williams; and AR who they covet

Phoenix Trade Breakdown
Incoming Players
Brandan Wright
Kelenna Azubuike
Jamal Crawford
Malik Rose
Outgoing Players
Leandro Barbosa
Amare Stoudemire

Why= They get a young PF; A solid SF; a good combo gaurd who is expected to opt out for more $$$; and a expiring
Rockazoids
Head Coach
And1: 2,006

Re: Amare to GS (w/NYK) 

Post#2 » by Rockazoids » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:07 pm

NY would not use up 7.1 mil of 2010 cap on Barbosa & if they wanted Randolph that bad they
would have traded down & drafted him. Phx can not get Amare with that deal, or is Wright
game that good now?
Follow the science not some internet physician & get your shots.
Kerrsed wrote:Just thinking of this deal makes my ass hurt!

turk3d wrote: you're about to make me go old rem on you

GoNYK1288 wrote:You better clench your butt cheeks because the GB is about to have at you.
don nelson
Head Coach
And1: 3

Post#3 » by don nelson » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Rockazoids wrote:NY would not use up 7.1 mil of 2010 cap on Barbosa & if they wanted Randolph that bad they
would have traded down & drafted him. Phx can not get Amare with that deal, or is Wright
game that good now?

Last year's draft is history and the Knicks made their bed by picking Danilo Gallinari. For better or for worse the Knicks now have to live with Gallinari instead of Randolph. Brandan Wright who's just 21 was the Warriors starting power forward before he dislocated his shoulder.
Rockazoids
Head Coach
And1: 2,006

Post#4 » by Rockazoids » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:29 pm

don nelson wrote:
Rockazoids wrote:NY would not use up 7.1 mil of 2010 cap on Barbosa & if they wanted Randolph that bad they
game that good now?

Last year's draft is history and the Knicks made their bed by picking Danilo Gallinari. For better or for worse the Knicks now have to live with Gallinari instead of Randolph. Brandan Wright who's just 21 was the Warriors starting power forward before he dislocated his shoulder.

It's not a NY Fan posting Randolph trades. I think NY should keep all their young guys
Chanlder,Lee,Nate & Danilo,get a FA in 2010 & one in 2011. I don't think LBJ going to be
in NY anyway.
Follow the science not some internet physician & get your shots.
Kerrsed wrote:Just thinking of this deal makes my ass hurt!

turk3d wrote: you're about to make me go old rem on you

GoNYK1288 wrote:You better clench your butt cheeks because the GB is about to have at you.

Return to Trades and Transactions