Al jefferson + 6th pick for Amare

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Esohny
RealGM
And1: 339

Re: Al jefferson + 6th pick for Amare 

Post#81 » by Esohny » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Speaking of cereal commercials, that one sucked. But not nearly as much as those stupid Apple Jacks commercials. Dear God, those irritated me.
SMAC-K wrote:Mayo>>>>Love and that 5th pick
OJ Mayo is one of the best defenders in the league, hes a two way player and hes a great passer and playmaker.
john2jer
RealGM
And1: 452

Re: Al jefferson + 6th pick for Amare 

Post#82 » by john2jer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm

Garamond wrote:john2jer I think the Cinnamon Toast Crunch comment was made because the cereal used to (still has?) the "the taste you can see!" slogan where they would have old folks or whatever and they couldn't figure out what gave it such a great taste and the kids were all like "we can see it you can't we cool you aren't". I haven't seen them as much anymore but I don't watch TV that often really.

I absolutely love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I eat more cereal than you can shake a stick at. Although if anyone shakes a stick at my cereal, I might have to hurt someone. :-) I guess I don't recall those commericals.

Thanks for the explanation, though.
basketball royalty wrote:Is Miami considered a big city in the States? I thought guys just went there because of the weather and the bitches?

Return to Trades and Transactions