Bos/Chi

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

IamaCeltsfan
Junior
And1: 27

Bos/Chi 

Post#1 » by IamaCeltsfan » Thu Jul 9, 2009 7:48 pm

Boston trades:
Brian Scalabrine
Tony Allen
Eddie House
Gabe Pruitt

Chicago trades:
Luol Deng

Why for Boston? They get a player coming off injuries with a mega contract but he is a very good player and the C's need some depth at SF.

Why for Chicago? They get rid of a mega deal and clear a ton of cap space to be contenders in 2010. It also saves them about 52 million dollars.
eitanr
General Manager
And1: 299

Re: Bos/Chi 

Post#2 » by eitanr » Thu Jul 9, 2009 7:57 pm

I mean Boston has to throw in at least Walker and Giddens here as well. You know this is a steal for the Celts. I mean hell I love it...but not realistic right.
Read the best NBA Articles on the Web right here, delivering innovative insights and a unique perspectives on all the happenings of the league.

http://fullcourtanalytics.blogspot.com/
CellarDoor
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 972

Post#3 » by CellarDoor » Thu Jul 9, 2009 8:04 pm

You know, with trades like this under your belt, your name is sort of redundant.
tsherkin wrote:You can run away if you like, but I'm not done with this nonsense, I'm going rip apart everything you've said so everyone else here knows that you're completely lacking in basic basketball knowledge...
Beefsicle
Sophomore
And1: 1

Post#4 » by Beefsicle » Thu Jul 9, 2009 8:12 pm

You'reaceltsfan? Get out of here.. .

Return to Trades and Transactions