TI: MIL/LAC/DAL

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

WiscoKing13
RealGM
And1: 1,274

TI: MIL/LAC/DAL 

Post#1 » by WiscoKing13 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:46 am

Milwaukee Trades: Sessions(4/22, first year 4 mil, BYC 2.1 mil?), Redd, Kurt Thomas-Salary Traded 22.9 mil

Milwaukee Gets: Dampier, Buckner, Ricky Davis, and Clips Second-Salary Received-18.5

Pretty simple Bucks use sessions to get a year off of redds contract and we net one of the most valuable contracts next year to explore upgrading the roster through trades or simply cutting him. Buckner will get cut this year ( if still possible??)

Dallas Trades: Dampier, Josh Howard, and Buckner-Salary Traded-27.1 mil

Dallas Gets: Kaman, Redd, Thomas and 3 mil in cash(cover the lux tax)-Salary Received 31.2

Dallas upgrades the 5 spot and the 2 spot without downgrading any other position. Assume this is a healthy redd, so the big question is, are the mavs willing to put long term money into Kaman and redd to improve your team for a better chance at the title this year. Also Kurt Thomas adds depth to the back up 5

Clips Trade: Kaman, Ricky Davis, Second 3 mil in cash-Salary Traded: 12.8 mil

Clips Get: Sessions and Howard: Salary Received 13 mil

Clips upgrade the 3(depending on your view of Thornton) spot and gain a PG for the future. Also this removes the glut of 5’s on the team and clearing room for Jordan, they also don’t lose depth since they have camby.

Well let me have it
DanoMac wrote:
bullox wrote:That phone number was an asset to you. You had a direct line to the gm. You've squandered it.

I squandered an asset? Then Hammond taught me well.
withbucksin68
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: TI: MIL/LAC/DAL 

Post#2 » by withbucksin68 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 am

Let me get this right, LAC sends out $13m, gets back $12M in salaries.
They also get the best two players in the deal, and trade bad contracts plus a second round pick.
Am I missing something?
JES12
RealGM
And1: 122

Post#3 » by JES12 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:44 am

Dallas laughs.

Dampier $12.1 M
Howard $10.9 M
Buckner $1.0 M
Total $24 mil

Kaman $12.0 (with trade kicker)
Redd $17.0
Thomas $3.8
Total $32.8 mil

So Dallas is supposed to trade for more injuries, more money this year by $8.8 & tax and more years at both the SG and the C? Less talent at the SG spot?

:rofl:
Buckfan76
Senior
And1: 33

Post#4 » by Buckfan76 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:28 am

Wiscoking c'mon man as a fellow Bucks fan this deal sucks!! Clips get an amazing deal, I mean the Bucks would have to get J. Howard bottom line. Also I think the Mavs decline also!

Return to Trades and Transactions