ImageImageImage

Wade's Comeback Season Version 2.0

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Re: Wade's Comeback Season Version 2.0 

Post#81 » by DWadeno3 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm

insfo wrote:Just got ranked below Kobe & Rose in the ESPN NBA player ranking .. I'm kinda glad actually .. might get him to focus more than just coasting.

Maybe he should start reading RealGM and see how his own "fanbase" disrespects him instead. :lol:

#HeatLifer
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,209

Post#82 » by insfo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:36 pm

DWadeno3 wrote:
insfo wrote:Just got ranked below Kobe & Rose in the ESPN NBA player ranking .. I'm kinda glad actually .. might get him to focus more than just coasting.

Maybe he should start reading RealGM and see how his own "fanbase" disrespects him instead. :lol:

lol .. true. He is at the stage where everyone wants to write him off .. I guess you could say that about the last few years as well .. but hopefully we see an injury free season from him. I think it was Mopper who said (when the Big 3 got together) that Wade will no longer be under-estimated .. guess he over-estimated the fans ;)
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#83 » by OtW » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:50 pm

ESPN in full blown Wade disrespect mode. LMAOOOOOOOOO #8? That's a **** joke. THere is no way the gap is that big between Kobe and Dwyane, where Kobe is two spots ahead. As Heat fans, we know where we stand on the issue of who is better. At worst, I'd put Wade and Kobe interchangeable at the 5/6th spots of the top 10. Wade had a season below our expectations as well as his expectations, But, he was still pretty darn efficient. I also do not think that Rose has broken into the top 5 yet. He broke into the top 10 with his MVP season no doubt, but I just can't see how he is better than Wade at this point. He didn't play a full season last season due to injuries and will not be ready to go for much of this season due to the unfortunate ACL tear. There is no way we can measure that.

Unfortunately, we know that Wade will never get the credit he deserves (as seen by the votes in MVP/All NBA Teams/Defensive teams over the past few seasons). An OT, but necessary, even bigger question reqarding the rankings is how in the hell is Blake **** Griffin ahead of Bosh and Pau Gasol? Did Blake lead a team yet like Bosh did in TOR, or made a difference on a championship team like Gasol did? Has he even learned how to play D and gotten a mid range game yet?

and LMAO at KLove being a top 10 player. We have to see how he does on this TWolves team that is more than capable of making the play offs this season.

Whatever, Wade will have a great season this year with better off ball play, a wet mid-range jumper, and ring #3.
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,558

Post#84 » by Slot Machine » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:00 pm

It's complete bull. Not that I really care because ESPN is a joke in general, but Kobe is so massively overrated at this point, it's almost comedy. The only reason this pisses me off is because casual fans take this as gospel. I had a conversation a few months ago with someone I really respect who tried telling me that Kobe was still the best player in the league. ESPN warps people's views on basketball in the worst way.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
ScreaminCmen
Pro Prospect
And1: 1

Post#85 » by ScreaminCmen » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I would like to personally thank ESPN for single handedly unleashing the kraken on the NBA.

(Hoping Wade looks at the ratings decimates the competition just to prove a point.)
I'm no dick rider aye!! But WADEis the toughest dude to guard in the league

Brandon Rush Twitter @KCsFinest4
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,431

Post#86 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Has ESPN always sucked this hard?

the last few years they seem to spend all their time creating bull narratives and then trying to establish them for the casual fans. it's all hype, over the top, fake, attention seeking BS.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVzvf3nPxQ[/youtube]

Skip bayless and ESPN can suck it.

I wish bob costas would still do the NBA stuff.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
ricochet
Banned User
And1: 18

Post#87 » by ricochet » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:51 pm

Soooo much disrespect.. :nonono:
Dwade should be 5..

how the hell do they have an injured rose in the top 5????????

Kobe shouldn't even be top 10 in my opinion.. the guy chucked his team out of the playoffs past season and was horrible the season before that too.. :banghead:
Chessboxer
Analyst
And1: 592

Post#88 » by Chessboxer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:Has ESPN always sucked this hard?

the last few years they seem to spend all their time creating bull narratives and then trying to establish them for the casual fans. it's all hype, over the top, fake, attention seeking BS.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPVzvf3nPxQ[/youtube]

Skip bayless and ESPN can suck it.

I wish bob costas would still do the NBA stuff.

Actually Skip Bayless is on record saying D-Wade is his favorite player in the league. I'm not surprised they ranked him this low though, I actually predicted they would rank him in the bottom half of the top ten.

That being said, Rose is fast becoming one of the most overrated players in the league.
" What I do is attack your ability. I don't have to stand over you and taunt you. You'll know when it's done that I'm better."

-Micheal Jordan
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#89 » by OtW » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:25 am

ScreaminCmen wrote:I would like to personally thank ESPN for single handedly unleashing the kraken on the NBA.

(Hoping Wade looks at the ratings decimates the competition just to prove a point.)

DAD ‏@DwyaneWade
I appreciate all the concern from all my supporters but if I care whr #ESPN had me ranked..I wouldn't B whr iam 2day..#Motivation

The kraken is about to be unleashed. We as Heat fans know that if there is one word Wade does not kid about, it is motivation...
RexBoyWonder
RealGM

Post#90 » by RexBoyWonder » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:50 am

OtW wrote:
ScreaminCmen wrote:I would like to personally thank ESPN for single handedly unleashing the kraken on the NBA.

DAD ‏@DwyaneWade
I appreciate all the concern from all my supporters but if I care whr #ESPN had me ranked..I wouldn't B whr iam 2day..#Motivation

The kraken is about to be unleashed. We as Heat fans know that if there is one word Wade does not kid about, it is motivation...

SmushedPennies
Analyst
And1: 211

Post#91 » by SmushedPennies » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:20 am

Would prefer if he didn't say he didn't care, then subsequently call it motivation, but I like it either way.
ImageImage
Zasterror
RealGM
And1: 10,019

Post#92 » by Zasterror » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:20 pm

ESPN just f***ed up again

Healthy Wade will emerge again and drop statistical bombs on those fools again. PLUS another ring ;)

I'm already fed up with the Wade disrespect ever since his 2nd year in the league, so this ain't nothing I haven't seen before.
SmushedPennies
Analyst

Post#93 » by SmushedPennies » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:11 pm

@mchalmers15

I dont agree wit none of that stuff. RT @linasoto36: @mchalmers15 do you agree with Dwyane Wade being number 8 on the ESPN countdown?

MC got DW's back.
ImageImage
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#94 » by DWadeno3 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:41 pm

OtW wrote:ESPN in full blown Wade disrespect mode. LMAOOOOOOOOO #8? That's a **** joke. THere is no way the gap is that big between Kobe and Dwyane, where Kobe is two spots ahead. As Heat fans, we know where we stand on the issue of who is better. At worst, I'd put Wade and Kobe interchangeable at the 5/6th spots of the top 10. Wade had a season below our expectations as well as his expectations, But, he was still pretty darn efficient. I also do not think that Rose has broken into the top 5 yet. He broke into the top 10 with his MVP season no doubt, but I just can't see how he is better than Wade at this point. He didn't play a full season last season due to injuries and will not be ready to go for much of this season due to the unfortunate ACL tear. There is no way we can measure that.

Unfortunately, we know that Wade will never get the credit he deserves (as seen by the votes in MVP/All NBA Teams/Defensive teams over the past few seasons). An OT, but necessary, even bigger question reqarding the rankings is how in the hell is Blake **** Griffin ahead of Bosh and Pau Gasol? Did Blake lead a team yet like Bosh did in TOR, or made a difference on a championship team like Gasol did? Has he even learned how to play D and gotten a mid range game yet?

and LMAO at KLove being a top 10 player. We have to see how he does on this TWolves team that is more than capable of making the play offs this season.

Whatever, Wade will have a great season this year with better off ball play, a wet mid-range jumper, and ring #3.

The fact that Griffin is ranked so high shows you that those rankings are purely based on the normal statistics and highlight plays. We don't even have to discuss CB's skill arsenal, but I'm a true Gasol hater, but you can't deny his incredible and unique abilities for a guy his size. Both Bosh and Gasol can be number one option on playoff teams and have proven so in their respective careers. All his athleticism aside, Griffin just doesn't have the skillset to compete with those guys.

#HeatLifer
RexBoyWonder
RealGM

Post#95 » by RexBoyWonder » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Spoelstra predicts Wade will reclaim some of his quickness after knee surgery:

"I think because of this summer you’ll see a great bit of that athleticism come back. ... He's a warrior ... winning player … You're going to see the cat quickness again."

8-)
Zasterror
RealGM
And1: 10,019

Post#96 » by Zasterror » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm

:beer:
RexBoyWonder wrote:
Spoelstra predicts Wade will reclaim some of his quickness after knee surgery:

"I think because of this summer you’ll see a great bit of that athleticism come back. ... He's a warrior ... winning player … You're going to see the cat quickness again."

8-)
insfo
General Manager

Post#97 » by insfo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

SmushedPennies wrote:
@mchalmers15

I dont agree wit none of that stuff. RT @linasoto36: @mchalmers15 do you agree with Dwyane Wade being number 8 on the ESPN countdown?

MC got DW's back.

haha .. I think he's referring to his own ranking (..none of that stuff) moreso than Wade's :lol:
mhi
Pro Prospect
And1: 138

Post#98 » by mhi » Mon Oct 1, 2012 1:33 am

Good Bye...GameTime_3
Originated from the nethermost, currently however, our entire squadron is now hither.
insfo
General Manager

Post#99 » by insfo » Mon Oct 1, 2012 3:14 am

^

Cute icon .. but who the hell cares about the "start" .. it's where we end that counts
SmushedPennies
Analyst

Post#100 » by SmushedPennies » Mon Oct 1, 2012 4:26 am

That's mature.
ImageImage

Return to Miami Heat