ImageImageImage

Is it time to go back to traditional HEAT BASKETBALL?

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Should we change our schemes and go old school with Center and size full time?

1) No, Smallball can still be effective, we won with it before, no need to change.
11%
2) Partly yes, but only for a few minutes here and there, Oden and Bird are enough, no need to add Bynum or any other big
31%
3) Yes, it's time for an all around change in our game plan, we need to go back to old-school Heat basketball
58%

Total votes: 45

PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,148

Re: Is it time to go back to traditional HEAT BASKETBALL? 

Post#101 » by PaulieWal » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Run DLC wrote:Spo must find a way to run a different offense because we won't be as good on fast break as we were in the last four years. Bosh will be the focal point of our offense, and we'll have to find a way to run the offense around him. It all comes down to Wade's health. If he's healthy, then we have a good shot at getting past the first round.

"We"? Lol so you are back on the Heat bandwagon?
JordansBulls wrote:The Warriors are basically a good college team until they meet a team with bigs in the NBA.
Run DLC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,769

Post#102 » by Run DLC » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:42 pm

PaulieWal wrote:
Run DLC wrote:Spo must find a way to run a different offense because we won't be as good on fast break as we were in the last four years. Bosh will be the focal point of our offense, and we'll have to find a way to run the offense around him. It all comes down to Wade's health. If he's healthy, then we have a good shot at getting past the first round.

http://fans.heat.nba.com/community/

I'll log in on there just to prove it.

I never left. You can't be throwing shots when your joined date was in 2013. I'll have you know that i was a member on the Heat official board way before LeBron ever came to Miami. I joined the Heat official forum in January 11, 2009. My username is Baller3. I was the one who came up with the "CP15" nickname for Chamers before he had to changed his jersey number.
Thanks for all the great memories, LeBron! The show must go on! #Heatnation
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#103 » by PaulieWal » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Run DLC wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:

I never left. You can't be throwing shots when your joined date was in 2013. I'll have you know that i was a member on the Heat official board way before LeBron ever came to Miami. I joined the Heat official forum in January 11, 2009. My username is Baller3. I was the one who came up with the "CP15" nickname for Chamers before he had to changed his jersey number.

Join date has nothing to do with anything and I am not throwing shots as much as I am surprised to see you here. Your previous posts made you look like a LeBron fan more than a Heat fan and I am not the only one around here who thinks so. Your thread on the GB betting that the Heat will lose to the Pacers didn't help matters. But whatever, I am always of the thought, "the more the merrier" as long as you are cool.
JordansBulls wrote:The Warriors are basically a good college team until they meet a team with bigs in the NBA.
Run DLC
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,769

Post#104 » by Run DLC » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 pm

PaulieWal wrote:
Run DLC wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:

Join date has nothing to do with anything and I am not throwing shots as much as I am surprised to see you here. Your previous posts made you look like a LeBron fan more than a Heat fan and I am not the only one around here who thinks so. Your thread on the GB betting that the Heat will lose to the Pacers didn't help matters. But whatever, I am always of the thought, "the more the merrier" as long as you are cool.

I'm a harsh critic of the Heat, always has been, always will be. The OG posters on the official forum can tell you all about my post history. I became a big fan of LeBron when he joined the Heat, and I'll continue to be a big fan of his, but I supported the Heat way before he came to Miami, and I'll continue to support the team after he left. I'm not going to change who i am just because some other fans on here are sensitive to criticisms. As a fan, I always want the Heat to accomplish more than they have accomplished in the past, and that's where I tend to go a bit overboard and sound like a hater because i expect more out of them like a lot of other fans do for their teams, but I expressed it in a bit extreme way. We're all different.
Thanks for all the great memories, LeBron! The show must go on! #Heatnation
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#105 » by PaulieWal » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Run DLC wrote:I'm not going to change who i am just because some other fans on here are sensitive to criticisms. As a fan, I always want to Heat to accomplish more than they have accomplished in the past, and that's where I tend to go a bit overboard and sound like a hater because i expect more out of them like a lot of other fans do for their teams, but I expressed it a bit extreme way. We're all different.

That's cool, man. Good to see you are a Heat fan and not a LeBron only fan as you looked like at times. Hell I still remain a fan of his game but i won't be rooting for or against the Cavs. If you are all thankful for the 4 years, I got no problem with that. There's a reason that your perception came off as a LeBron fan like LBJ-Idiot (though nowhere near as bad as him) but that's in the past. As I said, the more the merrier. :cuddle

Return to Miami Heat