ImageImageImage

UD - I'm sorry.

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Re: UD - I'm sorry. 

Post#41 » by GameTime_3 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:01 pm

HIF wrote:Still waiting for GT3's comments. He was the main proponent of Haslem attacks. And as I said at the time Rashard is good for this roster too. Both proved their Worth in the Pacers and Detroit games. Where are ya GT3?

Hey! Look at that!!! HIF created a note worthy thread and people responded!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

As I've said in the past and will continue to say; UD is the captain! He has been the heart of Champion teams and been someone that sacrificed for the greater good of the HEAT. What UD has done in his career deserve a jersey in the rafters. But.........What I've said in the past few years has always been the truth. If UD's jumper is falling(Like it has these past few weeks) and playing great D then UD is a great role player. The issue is that...For the past few years, UD has had one of the worst jump shooting percentages in the league. He was also slow of foot and no playing great D. Maybe the full season of the bench has sparked UD to come back but to say that I should be sorry because I called him out for 2 terrible years is funny. UD deserves credit for what he is doing NOW and I'm currently wrong about UD getting back in the rotation. UD is the player we need. But if UD regresses back to what he has been, then UD needs to find the bench, like any other player that is hurting the team. I hope this is the new norm and UD is here to stay!

but...Lewis... HAHAHA! The dude hasn't earned the right like UD, nor has he done anything of worth for me to say he deserve to play ahead of Beasley or Battier. Lewis is a slow PF, who doesn't rebound, can't defend the post and is shooting the 3 ball at an average NBA player rate.
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Post#42 » by heat4life » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 pm

I think of Joel Anthony was still on the Heat, GameTime_3 would grace us with his presence more often. Come on dude, we need you to post more!
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#43 » by HIF » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 pm

heat4life wrote:I think of Joel Anthony was still on the Heat, GameTime_3 would grace us with his presence more often. Come on dude, we need you to post more!

Yeah, he does seem to post only to Knock players and coaches.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#44 » by GameTime_3 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:43 pm

heat4life wrote:I think of Joel Anthony was still on the Heat, GameTime_3 would grace us with his presence more often. Come on dude, we need you to post more!

Hahaha!

Just the name Joel Anthony gets my blood going.

Work has me crazy but I'm lurking LOL....I fear I'm becoming like GCracker and Lane.....The real world is catching up to me and RGM time isn't as open as it once was....
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#45 » by HIF » Tue Apr 1, 2014 11:33 am

GameTime_3 wrote:

Hahaha!

Work has me crazy but I'm lurking LOL....I fear I'm becoming like GCracker and Lane.....The real world is catching up to me and RGM time isn't as open as it once was....

:roll: You'll never be Gcracker or Lane.

More JA'snotmyguy.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#46 » by GameTime_3 » Tue Apr 1, 2014 4:45 pm

HIF wrote:
GameTime_3 wrote:

Hahaha!

:roll: You'll never be Gcracker or Lane.

More JA'snotmyguy.

Aw look! HIF made a joke!!!

Thing's that will never change; Joel Anthony's offensive ability, Chris Quinn's defense, Malik Allen's inability to pass the ball and HIF quality posts.
SWadeUP
Starter
And1: 1,733

Post#47 » by SWadeUP » Tue Apr 1, 2014 4:47 pm

HIF wrote:

Yeah, he does seem to post only to Knock players and coaches.

this/

Return to Miami Heat