ImageImageImage

Around the NBA 10.0

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Re: Around the NBA 10.0 

Post#1141 » by HIF » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:08 pm

overland wrote:
HIF wrote:
overland wrote:
Same problem like lebron performing in the clutch....i think he has more heart than lebron

DRose is the most overrated player in the NBA.

Another MVP that should never have been.

We will see this year .

We've seen every year since, this year will be no different. He never should have been MVP, he's not even worth NBA 3rd team.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#1142 » by Maroko » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Not related to the NBA sorry ! :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

NYPD :rofl2: :rockon:
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,252

Post#1143 » by Rapaz » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Well, this is disturbing
DefenseWins
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,554

Post#1144 » by DefenseWins » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:51 pm

PaulieWal wrote:http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1335746&p=40792744#p40792744

Good riddance :lol:. No more LBJ-Idiot.

Man that thread is pathetic

Cavs fans now on their high horse after the dude who deserted them came back lmao
LikeABosh
RealGM
And1: 8,633

Post#1145 » by LikeABosh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 am

DefenseWins wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1335746&p=40792744#p40792744

Man that thread is pathetic

Cavs fans now on their high horse after the dude who deserted them came back lmao

You know it's fine to be a player's fan, but don't put on the facade of being a team's fan. A heat back2back sig while saying "I'm with you [Cavs fans]"? Lame
BoshtimusPrime
Sixth Man
And1: 1,460

Post#1146 » by BoshtimusPrime » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:16 am

Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1147 » by Maroko » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:54 am

I always heard the regular season means nothing (i totally disagree with this kind of statement) but anyway do you think there will be more intensity during the Cavs / Heat games ?

Dont bother you at all as long as we beat them on post-seasons lol ok with that man the regular season will very long with cavs fan trolling us ^^ :D
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1148 » by Maroko » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:11 am

It was very popular for that action during the draft :D (F*ck Man)

but the man can jump lol !!! 8-) 8-)

[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/q-RFlQnNrD/[/instagram]
Phinsoverpats
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,759

Post#1149 » by Phinsoverpats » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Maroko wrote:Not related to the NBA sorry ! :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

NYPD :rofl2: :rockon:

They stopped just before the police get out and beat him with night sticks
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1150 » by Maroko » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 pm

The NBA Dunk Constest 2015 is gonna be good 8-) but they have to change that damn format !!!

[instagram]http://instagram.com/p/qwhtfOA9UU/[/instagram]

I am glad we didnt pick that pig of Lowry, i know it's summer time but man shake that ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEAT111
Veteran
And1: 1,803

Post#1151 » by HEAT111 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:04 am

Mr Loggins
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,408

Post#1152 » by Mr Loggins » Fri Aug 1, 2014 11:57 am

heatlespeatles wrote:Bulls are just faking the funk, Taj aint that good, he won't be that good in Minny either and Minny has no franchise player to build around with that deal. With Wiggins they got a young franchise to hype up

Plus Taj is 30
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Post#1153 » by heat4life » Fri Aug 1, 2014 1:08 pm

Mr Loggins wrote:
heatlespeatles wrote:Bulls are just faking the funk, Taj aint that good, he won't be that good in Minny either and Minny has no franchise player to build around with that deal. With Wiggins they got a young franchise to hype up

Plus Taj is 30

What? Taj is 30 already? The way some Chicago fans sell him as a young player with talent for some reason I thought he was 25 or so. :lol:

Players usually enter their prime around 27-28 years of age and have a window until around 32 before the decline begins. In essence, Taj might be as good as he is going to be right now. His game also depends a lot on athleticism which tends to decline when in your 30's.

I like Taj's game now and could see him having a Chris "Birdman" Andersen-type of career in his 30's; but after learning his age, I just don't see how Chicago can make him the center piece to their trade for Love. Not much upside there.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Mr Loggins
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,408

Post#1154 » by Mr Loggins » Fri Aug 1, 2014 1:24 pm

heat4life wrote:
Mr Loggins wrote:

Plus Taj is 30

What? Taj is 30 already? The way some Chicago fans sell him as a young player with talent for some reason I thought he was 25 or so. :lol:

Players usually enter their prime around 27-28 years of age and have a window until around 32 before the decline begins. In essence, Taj might be as good as he is going to be right now. His game also depends a lot on athleticism which tends to decline when in your 30's.

I like Taj's game now and could see him having a Chris "Birdman" Andersen-type of career in his 30's; but after learning his age, I just don't see how Chicago can make him the center piece to their trade for Love. Not much upside there.

Well technically 29 and a month, but I rounded up to 30 to tell a better story. :wink:

Point remains - he's no hot prospect. I also thought he was 24,25 and thought "well, I guess trade love for him", but oh no - at his age what you see is what you get
MuggsyBogues
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#1155 » by MuggsyBogues » Fri Aug 1, 2014 1:56 pm

heat4life wrote:
Mr Loggins wrote:

Plus Taj is 30

Isn't Mirotic the center piece, or was he not in the deal? I remember Sheridan saying that Mirotic was in the offer, but maybe there's some better reporter with better info now.
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1156 » by heat4life » Fri Aug 1, 2014 1:59 pm

MuggsyBogues wrote:
heat4life wrote:
Mr Loggins wrote:
Plus Taj is 30

Isn't Mirotic the center piece, or was he not in the deal? I remember Sheridan saying that Mirotic was in the offer, but maybe there's some better reporter with better info now.

Mirotic might be on the offer but he is not the center piece of the offer. He has yet to play a game in the NBA regardless of what he's done in Europe.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
MuggsyBogues
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#1157 » by MuggsyBogues » Fri Aug 1, 2014 2:07 pm

heat4life wrote:
MuggsyBogues wrote:
heat4life wrote:

Mirotic might be on the offer but he is not the center piece of the offer. He has yet to play a game in the NBA regardless of what he's done in Europe.

Well, the same can be said about Wiggins.

I haven't seen enough of Mirotic to judge his prospects (and even if I had, I'm not good at judging prospects), but there's been lots of talk from draft reporters that Mirotic could make top 5 in this draft, or at least mid-lottery.

If they were right and that's really Mirotic's value, and he's really in the offer, then he's easily the center piece. Top 5 or top 7 pick in a good draft, that's far more valuable than Taj Gibson.

Anyway, I think it might be a pretty good offer, when we compare to what other teams got in superstar firesales in recent years, but the Cavs with their Wiggins offer will just blow it away.

If the Cavs were more patient and the whole bidding process worked more like with Dwight or CP3, the Bulls offer might be competitive.
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#1158 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Fri Aug 1, 2014 2:52 pm

cle offer is by far the best offer. how anyone can think otherwise is crazy.
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1159 » by heat4life » Fri Aug 1, 2014 2:54 pm

MuggsyBogues wrote:
heat4life wrote:
MuggsyBogues wrote:

Well, the same can be said about Wiggins.

I haven't seen enough of Mirotic to judge his prospects (and even if I had, I'm not good at judging prospects), but there's been lots of talk from draft reporters that Mirotic could make top 5 in this draft, or at least mid-lottery.

If they were right and that's really Mirotic's value, and he's really in the offer, then he's easily the center piece. Top 5 or top 7 pick in a good draft, that's far more valuable than Taj Gibson.

Anyway, I think it might be a pretty good offer, when we compare to what other teams got in superstar firesales in recent years, but the Cavs with their Wiggins offer will just blow it away.

If the Cavs were more patient and the whole bidding process worked more like with Dwight or CP3, the Bulls offer might be competitive.

I agree that is why I find it ridiculous when Cavs fans say "no Wiggins" or you can either have this guy or that guy. IMO, the only way Cavs can beat the Bulls offer is if they offer Waiters, Wiggins AND Bennett plus picks. Otherwise, Chicago is offering 2 established prime players in Butler and Gibson PLUS a lottery-type player in Mirotic plus future picks.

I think what is stalling the deal is the Wolves insistence to rid themselves of Kevin Martin and JJ Barea contracts along with 26 year old Kevin Love. I think this where Chicago gets into issues trying to find a 3rd team while Cleveland can absorb those contracts using all their non-guaranteed deal they just got from Utah.

I haven't done the calculations - honestly because I just don't give a crap - but I am sure they can work it out easier than Chicago could.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
RSCD3_
RealGM
And1: 7,276

Post#1160 » by RSCD3_ » Sat Aug 2, 2014 2:50 am

Man I can't help feeling bad for Paul George

Hope he can return with all his athleticism intact in 2016

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
I came here to do two things: get lost and slice **** up & I'm all out of directions.

Butler removing rearview mirror in his car as a symbol to never look back

Peja Stojakovic wrote:Jimmy butler, with no regard for human life

Return to Miami Heat