ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts XV

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Re: Random Thoughts XV 

Post#661 » by Wolfy1983 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Who saw Constantine? Great Pilot!
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#662 » by dancing2thabeet » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:17 pm

digg211 wrote:Who saw Constantine? Great Pilot!

It's on my watchlist!
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
theFRANCHISE
Sixth Man
And1: 354

Post#663 » by theFRANCHISE » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:56 am

am I the only one annoyed by the CAVS players & coaches down playing their championship expectations? They have like 2 to the top 10 players in the league. Sissy's
"You could call it with braille!" - Chick Hearn
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#664 » by OtW » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Hey guys.
I am looking to you for personal advice. I wish I could be making this post in happier times, but it is what it is. Here is my question: What is the best way to forgive someone (but not forget what they did I guess)? I have been going through some tough times with my family over the last month or so. As you guys know from the last time I posted here, something that was supposed to be good and celebrated (my dad was getting a promotion which would allow him a lot more money as a head manager of a brand new store that recently opened up in Sarasota for the company he works for) took a turn for the worse.

Originally, my mom was supposed to go up there with him. I would still live here (don't want to move right now, especially since I am in school, I am looking at several work opportunities, my girl friend, and have all my friends here when they come down for breaks and such). I was going to move in with one of my older sisters (who ironically lives closer to where I am going to college). My parents would have paid her for rent and all that good stuff. Initially I was upset, since I was going to have to get used to life without my parents, something I have never had to experience before. Virtual independence. However, I started to lighten up to the idea. While things may be difficult at first, I couldn't knock it until I tried it. The process of being independent would definitely help me grow as a person

However, two weeks before he left (which is 3-4 weeks ago now) my dad told my mom that he did not want her to go up with him. He said that their marriage has been crap and unfulfilling for 21 years, and that he needed separation to figure things out. So, she would stay here with me until he figured out what he figured out if he wanted to go forward with the marriage or not. He would use his time up there to think about it. Obviously, this devastated her. However, what was even worse is that he hasn't been thinking about the marriage. One of my sisters (a lawyer) looked through his phone and found out that he had been flirting with a 25 year old co-worker. He had been telling her all of the heart-felt feelings my mom was pouring out/crying to him about, and pretty much kind of mocking them (keep in mind he didn't want to talk to any of our FAMILY FRIENDS about the state of the marriage, yet here he is divulging all of this information to someone who is younger than my sisters and barely 6 years older than me). On the other end, the girl was telling my dad that he 'deserved better', and that she would bring a wine cooler up to Sarasota to sit by the pool with him. She would throw him a house warming party and' show him how to have fun. When we grilled him about it, he initially didn't admit that what he did was wrong. It was not until it was about to affect his promotion (my sister called the store, and chewed him and the girl out and threatened to call HR on them) when he admitted some sort of fault. Even then, he said that it was simply a mistake, that the texts were only 'flirtatious' and that they had not planned to do anything with one another. He claimed that he needed a friend to talk to, but again, refused to talk to any family friends about the marriage. He didn't even talk to my sisters or I about the issues they were having over the years.

Prior to my sister looking through his phone, someone from my dad's store had called her, telling her about the possibility of something going on. The day after she saw the texts with my sister, the person called her again about it. You can imagine how devastated she was. This person had already called HR on my dad, but my mom begged the other two managers that worked with him to do nothing about it, and insisted that it was a family issue that needed to be solved internally. My dad has also insisted that nothing from his persona; life should affect his professional career. If something were to happen to his career because of us, he would never speak to us again.

To make matters worse, this girl' who he was flirting with's dad is a high-powered lawyer, who is now threatening my sister if anything happens to his daughter's job. He says that my mom is insane (he said that she needs 'mental help' to be exact) and that my sister has no idea what she is getting into, that she is a 'misguided child'. So, a few days before my dad left, I walked in to his store to drop off some jewelry I needed fixed (a watch and a bracelet). On the way out of the store, I turned around, and glared at the girl. She looked back at me. I made eye contact with her for what didn't even feel like a full second. I went home. Later that night, my dad came home, and said that my whole ordeal caused a **** storm with her, that she 'felt threatened' and was about to 'call mall security' on me. A 19 year old of all people LOL. A a result, her dad got a Cease & Desist on my mom and I. She e-mailed it to my dad to give to us, which for whatever reason he was more than willing to be the messenger. My mom told him **** off, let us get it in the mail. And so we did get it the next day.

So, my mom and I have been living without my dad for three weeks now. He still pays the mortgage. However, once the company stops paying for the first three months rent of his apartment up in Sarasota and he has to find another place to live , I don't know what is going to happen. My mom is scared that he is going to force us to sell the house and take half of what it is worth, pretty much displacing us. While no divorce has been filed, my mom is very confident that he will file for divorce come January.

I still talk to my dad on a semi-daily basis. However, I always remind him that just because we are talking does not mean I am cool with him. While he was down here, I called him every word in the book. Unfaithful, scum bag, liar, cheater, piece of ****, selfish, ****, you name it. When we would argue about his actions I would get abrasive and physical with him. I told him that I have no regrets about what I said or how I feel about him. In fact, since he has been gone, my feelings have only gotten stronger towards him.

However, I know there comes a time where I have to drop it. I don't want to completely ruin my relationship with my father. Right now, I just want to drive home the point that I still think he is a selfish ****. The family should be celebrating his success WITH him. My mom should be up there WITH him working on the marriage. Instead, he chose a path of deceit and selfishness. Right now, he is on a high because of all the money he is getting/new city he is living in, but when all of that fades, I hope he feels empty and realizes what he lost. He is enjoying his life as a de-facto single bachelor at the age of 51, but that won't last forever.

So, what is the best way for me to forgive him, but not forget what he did? How can I maintain a decent relationship with him and keep all of these strong feelings form boiling over like they have over the past month or so? I really want my parents to stay together. My mom still loves him, but he has re-iterated time and time again that he doesn't feel the same. He is burning his bridges. My mom said though that even if they get back together, it won't be the same. She simply can't forgive him for divulging and mocking all of her heart felt emotions to a 'little girl' while he was supposed to be thinking about the marriage. It's clear to her that he was not planning on going up to Sarasota with the intention of thinking about it and ways to fix it. Rather, she believes that he was going to use it as a pre-courser to divorce.
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#665 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 pm

OtW wrote:Hey guys.
I am looking to you for personal advice. I wish I could be making this post in happier times, but it is what it is. Here is my question: What is the best way to forgive someone (but not forget what they did I guess)? I have been going through some tough times with my family over the last month or so. As you guys know from the last time I posted here, something that was supposed to be good and celebrated (my dad was getting a promotion which would allow him a lot more money as a head manager of a brand new store that recently opened up in Sarasota for the company he works for) took a turn for the worse.

Originally, my mom was supposed to go up there with him. I would still live here (don't want to move right now, especially since I am in school, I am looking at several work opportunities, my girl friend, and have all my friends here when they come down for breaks and such). I was going to move in with one of my older sisters (who ironically lives closer to where I am going to college). My parents would have paid her for rent and all that good stuff. Initially I was upset, since I was going to have to get used to life without my parents, something I have never had to experience before. Virtual independence. However, I started to lighten up to the idea. While things may be difficult at first, I couldn't knock it until I tried it. The process of being independent would definitely help me grow as a person

However, two weeks before he left (which is 3-4 weeks ago now) my dad told my mom that he did not want her to go up with him. He said that their marriage has been crap and unfulfilling for 21 years, and that he needed separation to figure things out. So, she would stay here with me until he figured out what he figured out if he wanted to go forward with the marriage or not. He would use his time up there to think about it. Obviously, this devastated her. However, what was even worse is that he hasn't been thinking about the marriage. One of my sisters (a lawyer) looked through his phone and found out that he had been flirting with a 25 year old co-worker. He had been telling her all of the heart-felt feelings my mom was pouring out/crying to him about, and pretty much kind of mocking them (keep in mind he didn't want to talk to any of our FAMILY FRIENDS about the state of the marriage, yet here he is divulging all of this information to someone who is younger than my sisters and barely 6 years older than me). On the other end, the girl was telling my dad that he 'deserved better', and that she would bring a wine cooler up to Sarasota to sit by the pool with him. She would throw him a house warming party and' show him how to have fun. When we grilled him about it, he initially didn't admit that what he did was wrong. It was not until it was about to affect his promotion (my sister called the store, and chewed him and the girl out and threatened to call HR on them) when he admitted some sort of fault. Even then, he said that it was simply a mistake, that the texts were only 'flirtatious' and that they had not planned to do anything with one another. He claimed that he needed a friend to talk to, but again, refused to talk to any family friends about the marriage. He didn't even talk to my sisters or I about the issues they were having over the years.

Prior to my sister looking through his phone, someone from my dad's store had called her, telling her about the possibility of something going on. The day after she saw the texts with my sister, the person called her again about it. You can imagine how devastated she was. This person had already called HR on my dad, but my mom begged the other two managers that worked with him to do nothing about it, and insisted that it was a family issue that needed to be solved internally. My dad has also insisted that nothing from his persona; life should affect his professional career. If something were to happen to his career because of us, he would never speak to us again.

To make matters worse, this girl' who he was flirting with's dad is a high-powered lawyer, who is now threatening my sister if anything happens to his daughter's job. He says that my mom is insane (he said that she needs 'mental help' to be exact) and that my sister has no idea what she is getting into, that she is a 'misguided child'. So, a few days before my dad left, I walked in to his store to drop off some jewelry I needed fixed (a watch and a bracelet). On the way out of the store, I turned around, and glared at the girl. She looked back at me. I made eye contact with her for what didn't even feel like a full second. I went home. Later that night, my dad came home, and said that my whole ordeal caused a **** storm with her, that she 'felt threatened' and was about to 'call mall security' on me. A 19 year old of all people LOL. A a result, her dad got a Cease & Desist on my mom and I. She e-mailed it to my dad to give to us, which for whatever reason he was more than willing to be the messenger. My mom told him **** off, let us get it in the mail. And so we did get it the next day.

So, my mom and I have been living without my dad for three weeks now. He still pays the mortgage. However, once the company stops paying for the first three months rent of his apartment up in Sarasota and he has to find another place to live , I don't know what is going to happen. My mom is scared that he is going to force us to sell the house and take half of what it is worth, pretty much displacing us. While no divorce has been filed, my mom is very confident that he will file for divorce come January.

I still talk to my dad on a semi-daily basis. However, I always remind him that just because we are talking does not mean I am cool with him. While he was down here, I called him every word in the book. Unfaithful, scum bag, liar, cheater, piece of ****, selfish, ****, you name it. When we would argue about his actions I would get abrasive and physical with him. I told him that I have no regrets about what I said or how I feel about him. In fact, since he has been gone, my feelings have only gotten stronger towards him.

However, I know there comes a time where I have to drop it. I don't want to completely ruin my relationship with my father. Right now, I just want to drive home the point that I still think he is a selfish ****. The family should be celebrating his success WITH him. My mom should be up there WITH him working on the marriage. Instead, he chose a path of deceit and selfishness. Right now, he is on a high because of all the money he is getting/new city he is living in, but when all of that fades, I hope he feels empty and realizes what he lost. He is enjoying his life as a de-facto single bachelor at the age of 51, but that won't last forever.

So, what is the best way for me to forgive him, but not forget what he did? How can I maintain a decent relationship with him and keep all of these strong feelings form boiling over like they have over the past month or so? I really want my parents to stay together. My mom still loves him, but he has re-iterated time and time again that he doesn't feel the same. He is burning his bridges. My mom said though that even if they get back together, it won't be the same. She simply can't forgive him for divulging and mocking all of her heart felt emotions to a 'little girl' while he was supposed to be thinking about the marriage. It's clear to her that he was not planning on going up to Sarasota with the intention of thinking about it and ways to fix it. Rather, she believes that he was going to use it as a pre-courser to divorce.

Sounds like your mom needs the support right now. It's impossible to understand what exactly someone else is feeling. What your dad did was wrong in your eyes, (and mine as well)...but everyone is going to make poor decisions in life and hopefully we learn and it makes us a better person.

Only remedy here i think is time. Focus on what you can control and don't let things outside your control affect you.
Also, don't blame yourself(not saying you are)

good luck
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#666 » by Maroko » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:36 pm

OtW wrote:
Spoiler:
Hey guys.

So, what is the best way for me to forgive him, but not forget what he did? How can I maintain a decent relationship with him and keep all of these strong feelings form boiling over like they have over the past month or so? I really want my parents to stay together. My mom still loves him, but he has re-iterated time and time again that he doesn't feel the same. He is burning his bridges. My mom said though that even if they get back together, it won't be the same. She simply can't forgive him for divulging and mocking all of her heart felt emotions to a 'little girl' while he was supposed to be thinking about the marriage. It's clear to her that he was not planning on going up to Sarasota with the intention of thinking about it and ways to fix it. Rather, she believes that he was going to use it as a pre-courser to divorce

It's very brave from you to share this with us (some will say crazy). I think it's great for you to keep a connection with your father because no matther what he did, he is your old man? We all do mistakes.

There is no good advices to give but i guess Time will be your best allies in that matter (mother, father, sisters and you).
You should already plan to visit your father in West coast. I think Christmas is too close to organize a family event but try to do something with your mother and father and you. You have to be there to make them communicate or at least they can stay together in the same place.

It's a tough challenge you have to face but you seem to be a solid guy (a good role player :wink: )

Well you have my support bro :nod:
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#667 » by goodboy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:08 pm

OtW wrote:
Spoiler:
Hey guys.

I assume you are the only son in the house (was skimming through but fully understood) You are the man of this house now, whether you see it or not. This will honestly make you a bigger and stronger person/independent as well as you suggested. Your mother needs you right now and so does your sisters, I'd say your dad is maybe having a mid-life crisis? He doesn't know what he wants initially and honestly I do think he will come to a point where he will come back in your and your families life when he realizes hes losing the big picture in life *Family* So far this is fresh, since you mentioned its been happening for a month or so now, so honestly keep a open-mind about your father for now and see where it goes with it. Hopefully he will come to a conclusion on hurting his own blood. Now as for the girl, shes young... 25, older men will be attracted and have lust towards it, though it shouldn't last to long... It will fade. The chic seems like a b1tch too so that's that, he should see later on how she's the one hurting his family as much as he is.

Goodluck bro, hopefully your dad comes to his senses on what he's missing out, Family.
Bright
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#668 » by OtW » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:14 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:
OtW wrote:[spoiler]

I assume you are the only son in the house (was skimming through but fully understood) You are the man of this house now, whether you see it or not. This will honestly make you a bigger and stronger person/independent as well as you suggested. Your mother needs you right now and so does your sisters, I'd say your dad is maybe having a mid-life crisis? He doesn't know what he wants initially and honestly I do think he will come to a point where he will come back in your and your families life when he realizes hes losing the big picture in life *Family* So far this is fresh, since you mentioned its been happening for a month or so now, so honestly keep a open-mind about your father for now and see where it goes with it. Hopefully he will come to a conclusion on hurting his own blood. Now as for the girl, shes young... 25, older men will be attracted and have lust towards it, though it shouldn't last to long... It will fade. The chic seems like a b1tch too so that's that, he should see later on how she's the one hurting his family as much as he is.

Goodluck bro, hopefully your dad comes to his senses on what he's missing out, Family.

It's definitely a mid-life crisis. It's something myself and others in my family have picked up on quite a while ago, I just forgot to mention it. My dad has always been crazy about fitness his whole life. He loves lifting weights and running, always has. But in recent years, he has loved those things even more so than ever. He looks a lot better than 75% of guys over 50 that are out there, but that hasn't stopped him. In fact, I would argue that age has made him even more serious about those things. He also started trying to go out in the sun a lot more, and tries to 'dress younger', for lack of a better word.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#669 » by goodboy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:25 pm

OtW wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
OtW wrote:[spoiler]

It's definitely a mid-life crisis. It's something myself and others in my family have picked up on quite a while ago, I just forgot to mention it. My dad has always been crazy about fitness his whole life. He loves lifting weights and running, always has. But in recent years, he has loved those things even more so than ever. He looks a lot better than 75% of guys over 50 that are out there, but that hasn't stopped him. In fact, I would argue that age has made him even more serious about those things. He also started trying to go out in the sun a lot more, and tries to 'dress younger', for lack of a better word.

Sure does sound like it as well, well fitness is huge, important and always something positive to have whether you are 15 or 100.

Just be aware of this situation and keep a light on it(which obviously I know you are) not only from a negative perspective as well. I know your father is the one hurting you and the family but honestly he himself needs guidance from you and your siblings. He's lost and in need of support himself, like you mentioned he doesn't talk to anyone about the marriage situation(family friends ect) So whenever you get the chance to talk to him, dont try to give off a negative vibe or be verbal and physical with him, sure you can be but to a certain point.

Time will tell all.
Bright
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,161

Post#670 » by Heat3 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:53 pm

OtW wrote:
Spoiler:
Hey guys.

Wish I could give you advice here but I'd probably just cut the SOB out of my life and not think twice about it. I've got a cold black heart when it comes to this sort of thing. I have no room in my life for someone that disrespects my family, especially my parents, because ultimately it is disrespecting me. If the offender IS in my family then the offense is all the worse and much more personal. It would be a cold day in hell before I forgive or forget. They would be a non-person to me :evil:

Edit: see my sig, its basically how I feel
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#671 » by DWadeno3 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:17 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:
OtW wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:

Sure does sound like it as well, well fitness is huge, important and always something positive to have whether you are 15 or 100.

Just be aware of this situation and keep a light on it(which obviously I know you are) not only from a negative perspective as well. I know your father is the one hurting you and the family but honestly he himself needs guidance from you and your siblings. He's lost and in need of support himself, like you mentioned he doesn't talk to anyone about the marriage situation(family friends ect) So whenever you get the chance to talk to him, dont try to give off a negative vibe or be verbal and physical with him, sure you can be but to a certain point.

Time will tell all.

I disagree. His father is 51 and a grown man who doesn't know how to own up to his mistakes. We can all emphasize with the situation, the young, hot girl responded to your flirts and suddenly you forget everything else, that's what happened here. Lord knows p***y can make you do stupid things, although at his age, you should be mature enough to not let it rattle you anymore. Now that he did f*** up, it's upon himself to figure out how much his family is worth to him and whether he wants to reconnect. If he does, then he'll have to be the driving force, not the other way around.

Focus on being the man at home, that's what your role will be. It's unusual since it's a complete role reversal, but you'll get used to it, I know I did.

#HeatLifer
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,558

Post#672 » by Slot Machine » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:25 pm

OtW wrote:
Spoiler:
Hey guys.

Honestly, if I were you, I would just cut your dad off for the time being. No contact at all. It's gonna hurt a whole lot but he'll reach out to you when he's in a better state of mind, and if never reaches out you again, you know where he stands with you.

I understand that everybody makes mistakes but this is just a series of incredibly poor, selfish, and deceitful decisions that I think reflect more on your dad's personality than just the situation he is in. As far as I'm concerned, your dad doesn't deserve forgiveness until he admits what he has done, and is doing, is wrong. Even though he's your father, there comes a point in time where actions are more important than family relations. What he's done isn't justified in any way and the callous disregard he treats your mom and family is frightening.

Your mom needs you right now, man. Be there for her. She's definitely hurting a lot and I'm sure she's not really happy that you're still talking to your dad despite all he's done to your mom and sister. Your dad has gone behind your, you're sister and your mother's back numerous times. Enough is enough after a while.

I recommend no contact at all with your dad until he recognizes the error of his ways but you're obviously free to do what you think is right in this situation.

Hope everything works out for you.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
ClintEastwood
Rookie
And1: 56

Post#673 » by ClintEastwood » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:46 am

Portland, sucks! I've been here 2.5 months and I miss the Florida sunshine! And the Noles deserve to lose this game.
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Post#674 » by GameTime_3 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 am

booklover26 wrote:
Spoiler:
I thought it was good that they showed the rise of Lucky's gang, it shows that the old guns are gone and the young bloods are rising, I wish they would make a spin off on Luck/Meyer because at that time in history they were the talk of the town. And yepp they casted really good, the younger gillian, nucky's and jimmy were spot on.

I was hoping it would end and the preview for the next show was the spin off for Luck/Meyer. They have so much store to build on. Al going to jail, Luck and the raise the new order.
Altered_Beast
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,634

Post#675 » by Altered_Beast » Sat Nov 1, 2014 2:09 am

What a terrible Halloween. My dad is sick in the hospital, no one in my neighborhood is trick or treating and I can't go to any parties this year cause my professors decide to give tests and assignments due this weekend. Now I have to wait another 365 to celebrate my fav holiday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RealGM Forums mobile app

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,539

Post#676 » by Shewasfly » Sat Nov 1, 2014 8:43 pm

I was going to respond to Otw then I realized he was suspended? But just in case he can see it anyway:

It sucks because its hard to deal with betrayal from anyone, let alone betrayal from a parent. I think its admirable that you want to continue a relationship with your father and are already focused on that, but you should give yourself time to heal. I really think you should cut him off for the time being. I mean he is your father, but what he did to your mother is borderline unforgivable. I think cutting him off would help him too, because clearly he has some issues owning up to his poor decisions and the way they affect others. If he sees himself losing his relationship with his children as a result of the careless way he treated their mother, it could help him see his actions are not isolated.

Good luck!
:tiredJB:
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#677 » by RJM » Sat Nov 1, 2014 10:37 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOESVwg2xog&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Ever send a message you wish you could take back? Definitely taking advantage of this new feature.
ifrosty13
Head Coach
And1: 1,362

Post#678 » by ifrosty13 » Sat Nov 1, 2014 10:53 pm

Went to Lincoln Rd for the first time for Halloween after getting out of work nearby, instantly regretted it, and ended up at my favorite dive bar.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,600

Post#679 » by DayofMourning » Sun Nov 2, 2014 3:38 pm

Spoiler:
OtW wrote:Hey guys.

So, what is the best way for me to forgive him, but not forget what he did? How can I maintain a decent relationship with him and keep all of these strong feelings form boiling over like they have over the past month or so? I really want my parents to stay together. My mom still loves him, but he has re-iterated time and time again that he doesn't feel the same. He is burning his bridges. My mom said though that even if they get back together, it won't be the same. S
he simply can't forgive him for divulging and mocking all of her heart felt emotions to a 'little girl' while he was supposed to be thinking about the marriage. It's clear to her that he was not planning on going up to Sarasota with the intention of thinking about it and ways to fix it. Rather, she believes that he was going to use it as a pre-courser to divorce.

My parents divorced when I was about 13 and I couldn't believe it. It was very hard on me, and hurt me that my dad didn't want to be with my mom any more. It was tough at first and took time for me to get over it, but it actually worked out for the best. My mom found someone who loved her. My dad got remarried. I got over it, and didn't feel that it was difficult to have a separated family. The reality of the situation is that everyone deserves to be happy in life, and though it may not seem like it at first, but sometimes that happiness isn't meant to be as a traditional family. Your dad is just a human and has his faults and desires. Don't create a rift over this. I'm sure he struggled over it, and reached a point where he felt he had to make this decision.

Any way, I wish you the best.
WD
RealGM
And1: 3,228

Post#680 » by WD » Sun Nov 2, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm watching this game with my own eyes and cannot believe that this is the same Miami Dolphins 14-0 so far, Our QB is running the offense like a surgeon...so far

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 28s28 seconds ago
Ryan Tannehill has now delivered FIVE plays of 20-plus yards against the Chargers. That's IMPRESSIVE!

I'm getting sick, cause I didn't have him in my fantasy league today

27-0
#HEATLifer

Return to Miami Heat