ImageImageImage

Official HEAT Summer League Thread

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,176

Re: Official HEAT Summer League Thread 

Post#901 » by dolphinatik » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Tyler Jonson has been dunking on fools since the beginning of time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZNfcQNtEzw[/youtube]
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,437

Post#902 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Wanted us to give Eric Moreland a real shot, liked his upside and we need his skillset, badly.

We're just not operating like a club hungry for young talent. Even when we stumble upon a gem like TJ by mistake we'll still probably won't give him a chance. I hate that for a bunch reasons.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#903 » by Maroko » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 pm

dolphinatik wrote:Tyler Jonson has been dunking on fools since the beginning of time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZNfcQNtEzw[/youtube]

OK if we sign him, you will labeled as his first fan dont worry :D

But i heard after he missed that 3 :"GAME OVER" Do you think he can come back from that early failure in the beginning of time ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dmize
Freshman
And1: 29

Post#904 » by dmize » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:40 am

Maroko wrote:More impressive than that Shabazz scrub ! It was a mistake to go after him...

Maroko wrote: Is it still possible to not sign him ? We made a huge mistake with that guy...Yeah yeah just few games in the Summer League, ROFL Dont try to convince yourself of your blindness lol

Maroko wrote:But he can anyway play as much as summer league game, he is a bust, mark my words and quote me later when he plays great for 2 consecutives games and i wont ask him for a double double.
I heard so many things about him, i am very disappointed and yes i am judging him about few games in a summer league, my eyes never fail (i am kind of sort of Uchiha, i can see the potential)

Great found but as i wrote, i dont need to check the stats or waiting for an article to tell me if a player is good or not. Bazz doesnt fit the need of our team, his size is a huge problem. As i said quote me when he plays 2 consecutive good games :

However i will add 2 rules :

must be a win
    good at both end of the courts (if he scores 20 points and his opponents had 40 points that's not a good game)

I am not asking for a double double.

I will give you a season, if it happens, i will recognize my mistake but if i win, you put on your sig : Maroko is the real deal on that board !

Deal ? :D

If you want to bet, go ahead !

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A[/youtube]
You lose. Would you prefer to eat crow now, or should I come back in the regular season?
DefenseWins
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,554

Post#905 » by DefenseWins » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:05 am

DefenseWins wrote:I'll give Napier the benefit of the doubt

Some star PGs have sucked in summer league

He should be better after training camp and getting some tips from Wade or something

DefenseWins wrote:They say how some of the best players have even sucked in summer league

But Napier struggles man

I think with some experience, working with the staff, with Wade even

Things will be better for him

Ennis tho, we better not mess this up. I know Riley doesn't like to develop people but we will regret this if we don't develop him or let him slip away. We have had a few of that already ... Just do not mess this up

phew glad I didn't have my hater hat on this time lmao. Idk why I kept saying if he worked with Wade... I guess I really wanted him to work with Wade :lol:
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,310

Post#906 » by insfo » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:27 am

oh please. Basing an argument of a preseason game is the same as someone saying the opposite based on summer league games. Hang on to your horses until we play some meaningful games!

That said, I'm firmly in Napier's corner...from the time he "un-followed" some guy who's name slips me, on Twitter :lol:
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#907 » by Maroko » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 am

Wow Napier managed to outplay Tony Parker and Patty Mills so impressive... oh wait they didnt play :nod:
And like always just check one side of court 25 points against random scrubs and only +2 wow i am impressed :D
indeed you got me :roll:
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#908 » by Maroko » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:46 am

dmize wrote:
Maroko wrote:More impressive than that Shabazz scrub ! It was a mistake to go after him...

Maroko wrote: Is it still possible to not sign him ? We made a huge mistake with that guy...Yeah yeah just few games in the Summer League, ROFL Dont try to convince yourself of your blindness lol

Maroko wrote:But he can anyway play as much as summer league game, he is a bust, mark my words and quote me later when he plays great for 2 consecutives games and i wont ask him for a double double.
I heard so many things about him, i am very disappointed and yes i am judging him about few games in a summer league, my eyes never fail (i am kind of sort of Uchiha, i can see the potential)

Great found but as i wrote, i dont need to check the stats or waiting for an article to tell me if a player is good or not. Bazz doesnt fit the need of our team, his size is a huge problem. As i said quote me when he plays 2 consecutive good games :

must be a win
    good at both end of the courts (if he scores 20 points and his opponents had 40 points that's not a good game)

I will give you a season, if it happens, i will recognize my mistake but if i win, you put on your sig : Maroko is the real deal on that board !

You lose. Would you prefer to eat crow now, or should I come back in the regular season?

Hi, No quote today ????? :reporter:
dmize
Freshman

Post#909 » by dmize » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Maroko wrote:
dmize wrote:

must be a win

I'm not the one that said he'd admit he's wrong if Bazz had 2 good games in a row in wins, which happened. And you brushed it off. Came back with excuses, "b-b-but he didn't play against Patty Mills"

You're a clown. First bad game all pre-season and you come outta the wood work. One of the WOAT posters on all of RealGM which is saying a lot.

Don't worry, there's plenty of time for you to end up looking like more of a fool than every single one of your god-awful posts already make you look.

*Personal Attacks. Check your PM's
--heat4life
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,859

Post#910 » by KingDavid » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Maroko wrote:Wow Napier managed to outplay Tony Parker and Patty Mills so impressive... oh wait they didnt play :nod:
And like always just check one side of court 25 points against random scrubs and only +2 wow i am impressed :D
indeed you got me :roll:

Well if I were you, I'd start seasoning the crow right about now...
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#911 » by Maroko » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:57 pm

dmize wrote:
Maroko wrote:
dmize wrote:

I'm not the one that said he'd admit he's wrong if Bazz had 2 good games in a row in wins, which happened. And you brushed it off. Came back with excuses, "b-b-but he didn't play against Patty Mills"

You're a clown. First bad game all pre-season and you come outta the wood work. One of the WOAT posters on all of RealGM which is saying a lot.

Don't worry, there's plenty of time for you to end up looking like more of a fool than every single one of your god-awful posts already make you look.

Well i wont report the personal attack because i am more than that...

I didnt know tt he regular season had already started...which is saying a lot of the level you think you have ....

ANd lol at i come outta the wood work when you quoted me after he had a good game on offense not on defense
He scored 25 points but only a +2 which is saying a lot of the way you read the stats (Column points filter activated)

So keep quoting only me to post in that board
dmize
Freshman

Post#912 » by dmize » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:56 pm

Maroko wrote:
dmize wrote:
Maroko wrote:

Well i wont report the personal attack because i am more than that...

I didnt know tt he regular season had already started...which is saying a lot of the level you think you have ....

ANd lol at i come outta the wood work when you quoted me after he had a good game on offense not on defense
He scored 25 points but only a +2 which is saying a lot of the way you read the stats (Column points filter activated)

So keep quoting only me to post in that board

Yet you did anyway.

"I didn't know the regular season had already started" - yet you wrote him off after Summer League :lol: SUMMER LEAGUE

This dude using +/- as his end-all, be-all indicator of success. :lol:

Your RealGM WOAT ya'll

* No he didn't.. and what if he would have reported you? You are baiting posters and using personal attacks to do it. You were warned. This thread is done and you are gone.

--heat4life

Return to Miami Heat