ImageImageImage

2011 Finals:Revisted

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

ccameron
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,380

Re: 2011 Finals:Revisted 

Post#41 » by ccameron » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 am

digg211 wrote:
Sign5 wrote:Yes not sure why people have this myth that Shaq was double and triple teamed the whole series, he was the main focal point on defense in the games 1,2 and early 3 but Avery even said that they shifted most of the defensive attention to Wade in his postgame conf. Of course, as well saw it didn't matter. Dallas just couldn't guard Wade and HAD to foul but you have a lot of revisionist history that Wade was getting tons of phantom calls (from the haters) when if you actually watch the series on youtube it was clear as day that there was contact on the majority of Wade's calls.

Dude was unstoppable in the ECFs and Finals, the man was possessed.

It always cracks me up when a-holes say that Wade wasn't fouled at the end of game 5:

Clearly off topic, but I can't resist. That image alone shows it was a foul, but these other two images are the same play:

3 different reasons to call a foul, and people have the gall to complain about it.
Enso
Head Coach
And1: 23,711

Post#42 » by Enso » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 am

06 was jus too much for the haters to compute. It was like woah so Wade is actually the second coming of MJ not Lebron? lol
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,202

Post#43 » by Heat3 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:03 pm

have you seen the 06 championship DVD? they had it up on Hulu (maybe still do). I saw it recently and there is a part where Avery Johnson is screaming "if he gets down low foul him! FOUL HIM!" :lol:

that was basically their whole strategy and people still complain of the free throws.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

JordansBulls
RealGM
And1: 5,314

Post#44 » by JordansBulls » Mon Sep 8, 2014 4:31 pm

digg211 wrote:I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but with all that's transpired over the last 30+ days, it's hard not to look back at that series and not be pissed off at a certain player not showing up and costing the face of the franchise his 2nd FMVP, especially now that the departure of that player is now being praised and is getting all the credit for Miami's 2 most recent championships and it's being thrown in our faces anytime he is brought up. The GB acts like that series never occurred.

Good post here. I feel the exact same way. Keep threads like this coming. Wade has always been the franchise player it is sad he was screwed out of getting finals mvp because another star player on the squad got locked down in the finals.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,148

Post#45 » by PaulieWal » Mon Sep 8, 2014 4:50 pm

JordansBulls wrote: I feel the exact same way. Keep threads like this coming.

:lol: :lol:

Stick to your Bulls board for trolling.
JordansBulls wrote:The Warriors are basically a good college team until they meet a team with bigs in the NBA.
JordansBulls
RealGM

Post#46 » by JordansBulls » Mon Sep 8, 2014 4:57 pm

PaulieWal wrote:

huh?? I am agreeing with a person who is a true heat fan. Aren't you a true heat fan?? If so why soo much loyalty to Lebron and not the Heat franchise and Wade?
- Michael Jordan
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#47 » by PaulieWal » Mon Sep 8, 2014 5:25 pm

JordansBulls wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:

huh?? I am agreeing with a person who is a true heat fan. Aren't you a true heat fan?? If so why soo much loyalty to Lebron and not the Heat franchise and Wade?

More like you are a true troll and MJ fanboy. If other Heat fans want to vent their displeasure I am all for it but I can't take trolls like you coming here. Stick to your Bulls board as I said.
JordansBulls wrote:The Warriors are basically a good college team until they meet a team with bigs in the NBA.
JordansBulls
RealGM

Post#48 » by JordansBulls » Mon Sep 8, 2014 5:42 pm

PaulieWal wrote:
JordansBulls wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:

More like you are a true troll and MJ fanboy. If other Heat fans want to vent their displeasure I am all for it but I can't take trolls like you coming here. Stick to your Bulls board as I said.

How so? I agreed with what a true Heat fan said. In what way is that considered a troll? I didn't call anyone any names or anything or start a thread talking bad about anyone on the squad nor to say my team is better. I agreed with what a true Heat fan said. I lived in West Palm Beach for 2 years and was the biggest supporter of Wade during those years especially in 2006 when the Heat won, so no definitely not something what you think. You became a Heat fan after they won multiple titles and I was a supporter before they had ever won and in fact found this site after they had won it all and how much I appreciated Wade.
- Michael Jordan
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#49 » by PaulieWal » Mon Sep 8, 2014 5:56 pm

JordansBulls wrote:How so? I agreed with what a true Heat fan said. In what way is that considered a troll? I didn't call anyone any names or anything or start a thread talking bad about anyone on the squad nor to say my team is better. I agreed with what a true Heat fan said. I lived in West Palm Beach for 2 years and was the biggest supporter of Wade during those years especially in 2006 when the Heat won, so no definitely not something what you think. You became a Heat fan after they won multiple titles and I was a supporter before they had ever won and in fact found this site after they had won it all and how much I appreciated Wade.

So you are a Bulls fan and a Heat supporter? Sounds like you are not a true Bulls fan at all. Shut up with the "true Heat fan" stuff. After your years of trolling you have no right to talk about true Heat fan or whatever. You may say you were an anti-Heat troll because you didn't like LeBron but you are a troll nonetheless.

* Please check your PM's
--heat4life
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#50 » by goodboy » Mon Sep 8, 2014 7:33 pm

PaulieWal wrote:
JordansBulls wrote:How so? I agreed with what a true Heat fan said. In what way is that considered a troll? I didn't call anyone any names or anything or start a thread talking bad about anyone on the squad nor to say my team is better. I agreed with what a true Heat fan said. I lived in West Palm Beach for 2 years and was the biggest supporter of Wade during those years especially in 2006 when the Heat won, so no definitely not something what you think. You became a Heat fan after they won multiple titles and I was a supporter before they had ever won and in fact found this site after they had won it all and how much I appreciated Wade.

So you are a Bulls fan and a Heat supporter? Sounds like you are not a true Bulls fan at all. Shut up with the "true Heat fan" stuff. After your years of trolling you have no right to talk about true Heat fan or whatever. You may say you were an anti-Heat troll because you didn't like LeBron but you are a troll nonetheless.

* Please check your PM's
--heat4life

Dont feed the troll brah, dude is clearly :crazy:
Bright
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#51 » by PaulieWal » Mon Sep 8, 2014 7:42 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:Dont feed the troll brah, dude is clearly :crazy:

I agree. Nothing good comes out of feeding the trolls :lol:.
SweetTouch
RealGM
And1: 2,961

Post#52 » by SweetTouch » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:12 pm

damn I didn't expect to find out he isn't even a true bulls fan

dude just bandwagons all over

from jordan, to wade
Stop being so disrespectful.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#53 » by Wolfy1983 » Mon Sep 8, 2014 11:35 pm

Why do people always feel the need to pick on JordansBulls? Dude has his opinion on the subject. If you disagree with him than fine, but don't go calling him a troll when he's done nothing to that effect.
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
Dupas
Analyst
And1: 1,860

Post#54 » by Dupas » Mon Sep 8, 2014 11:53 pm

Heat3 wrote:have you seen the 06 championship DVD? they had it up on Hulu (maybe still do). I saw it recently and there is a part where Avery Johnson is screaming "if he gets down low foul him! FOUL HIM!" :lol:

that was basically their whole strategy and people still complain of the free throws.

who dont remember that annoying voice enfatazing the FAWL FAWL part.. lol :lol:
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#55 » by PaulieWal » Tue Sep 9, 2014 12:16 am

digg211 wrote:Why do people always feel the need to pick on JordansBulls? Dude has his opinion on the subject. If you disagree with him than fine, but don't go calling him a troll when he's done nothing to that effect.

You wouldn't say that if you had some conversations regarding the Heat with him over the last few years.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach

Post#56 » by Wolfy1983 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 1:24 am

PaulieWal wrote:
digg211 wrote:Why do people always feel the need to pick on JordansBulls? Dude has his opinion on the subject. If you disagree with him than fine, but don't go calling him a troll when he's done nothing to that effect.

You wouldn't say that if you had some conversations regarding the Heat with him over the last few years.

So he's not a full blown Heat fan. I've read plenty of his posts. He's nowhere near as bad as other posters. In fact. I believe him to be the most neutral poster on realgm. He's a bit bias towards Wade, but what's wrong with that?
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#57 » by PaulieWal » Tue Sep 9, 2014 1:53 am

digg211 wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:

So he's not a full blown Heat fan. I've read plenty of his posts. He's nowhere near as bad as other posters. In fact. I believe him to be the most neutral poster on realgm. He's a bit bias towards Wade, but what's wrong with that?

I don't follow. He's a Bulls fan who primarily posts on the Bulls board and on the PC board to advance his pro-MJ agenda. He's only biased towards Wade now because he doesn't like LeBron at all but he used to troll the Heat up until LeBron left. I urge you to visit the PC board where more of the 'rational/neutral' posters post and JB is anything but neutral. I see you are not familiar with the HCA formula and other things he uses to prop up MJ. Anyway, as others said don't feed the troll and I don't wanna continue discussing him since I mostly laugh at his posts but got caught up today because he was posting on the Heat board. I will go back to laughing at his posts.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach

Post#58 » by Wolfy1983 » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:29 am

PaulieWal wrote:
digg211 wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:

I don't follow. He's a Bulls fan who primarily posts on the Bulls board and on the PC board to advance his pro-MJ agenda. He's only biased towards Wade now because he doesn't like LeBron at all but he used to troll the Heat up until LeBron left. I urge you to visit the PC board where more of the 'rational/neutral' posters post and JB is anything but neutral. I see you are not familiar with the HCA formula and other things he uses to prop up MJ. Anyway, as others said don't feed the troll and I don't wanna continue discussing him since I mostly laugh at his posts but got caught up today because he was posting on the Heat board. I will go back to laughing at his posts.

Well I don't visit the Bulls board, but I have visited the players comparison section where I've seen him post plenty. Now I can't say with certainty that he hasn't bashed Miami in the past, but I for myself haven't seen him do that and i've been visiting the forum for over 3 years.

Regarding Wade, i've seen him stick up for Wade a lot and the topics for the most part have nothing to do with Lebron. Can you post a link to a topic where's he's talked negatively about Wade just for the sake of hating?
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#59 » by PaulieWal » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:32 am

digg211 wrote: Can you post a link to a topic where's he's talked negatively about Wade just for the sake of hating?

Naw, I am not going to continue to discussing him. There's no point. This is the Heat board primarily for Heat fans. I never said he trolled Wade, he trolled the Heat and I can link to many posts regarding that but I am not going to because why should we discuss a Bulls fan here? That's unnecessary derailing and pointless. If you think JB has good basketball points on the PC board, well then color me surprised because almost everybody thinks the opposite but more power to you, brother.
LikeABosh
RealGM
And1: 8,633

Post#60 » by LikeABosh » Tue Sep 9, 2014 2:58 am

digg211 wrote:

You really haven't been here long enough then. Dude is a laughing stock on the PC board. Even the Bulls board knows he's either a troll or an insane MJ fanboy

That's not to say he can't make intelligent posts because he does do that, but just don't get into a debate with him. There will be a lot of face-palming

Return to Miami Heat