ImageImageImage

Mike Miller Reveals His Feeling of Being Amnestied

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

MIA2CLE
Banned User
And1: 0

Mike Miller Reveals His Feeling of Being Amnestied 

Post#1 » by MIA2CLE » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:29 pm

A three-peat quest without Miller didn't fare well. Not to say that Miller would have put them over the top of the San Antonio Spurs, however, his departure was definitely felt.

It was a departure James was highly against.

"LeBron thought it was an unnecessary change," Miller revealed to Northeast Ohio Media Group. "I'm not saying I would have been a difference-maker. San Antonio was unbelievable last year and there are a lot of things that go into a season, but it was difficult for LeBron.

"It was difficult for all of us. It was difficult for me. I had to uproot my family and move again. It was tough. I think he was disappointed because he understands legacies and he understands what he wants to do in life. That's what makes him special."

James was one of the first of his old teammates to reach out to Miller after he was amnestied. The two expressed their extreme frustration with the move. Miller found himself comforting James just as much as James tried comforting Miller.

A brotherhood was formed in Miami and it seemed as if they were being torn apart forever.

"It was a tough pill to swallow for both of us," Miller said. "That team went through a lot. The same thing this team is hoping to go through. You're going to have ups and downs and you grow close. For me, I had a great relationship with LeBron and still have. It was extremely difficult.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/09/mike_miller_on_what_angered_le.html

In retrospect I'd have kept Mike Miller, but it's not as if we as fans pay any luxury tax for the team. :-?
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Re: Mike Miller Reveals His Feeling of Being Amnestied 

Post#2 » by heat4life » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:53 pm

* Please stop trolling our boards with your "Cleveland" threads. You want to share a link, use the Around the NBA thread, otherwise, this goes on the GB where they have a discussion going already http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1347276

--heat4life
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Return to Miami Heat