ImageImageImage

10/21 Rockets vs. Heat (in Miami) 8:00PM TNT

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

cyclix
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,636

Re: 10/21 Rockets vs. Heat (in Miami) 8:00PM TNT 

Post#421 » by cyclix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:25 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9KvvCTHiII[/youtube]

MY 500th POST!!
heatlespeatles
Head Coach
And1: 2,611

Post#422 » by heatlespeatles » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:41 pm

cyclix wrote:
RJM wrote:
cyclix wrote:The Heat fans in the crowd wearing LeBron jerseys last night were absolutely pathetic.

Well damn, I must have been the biggest loser in Miami with my SHAQ jersey on last week, then.

Yes you are. Thats even worse, having someone else name wearing King James number. You just made yourself the laughingstock of Miami. Don't you have conscience?

your problem and many here is you want everyone to be mad and hate players, for what?
players come and go, he chose to leave, i don't hate him for it. Thats what Free Agency is for.
DefenseWins
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,554

Post#423 » by DefenseWins » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:10 pm

dr3am wrote:I flat out don't like LeBron anymore but not to sound ignorant or anything but man this board and our fan base is 10 times better than it was when all the LeBronies were on here constantly bringing down Wade & every other player on our team besides LeBron himself. I remember last year on the Bulls board how they were saying how we would be like the Miami Bucks and how this board would be a no mans land. This board is great because REAL HeatLifers are still on here repping the team. We're not going to win the Finals this year (even Heat homers know that) on paper we may not be better than the Cavs or Bulls but best believe we gonna give dem boys hell and we're gonna be in the mix as one of the top seeds in the East when it's all said and done

Ira on twitter said how the building was really loud for a preseason game and how into it they were. Said the Heat need THOSE fans.

I'm interested to see how the season goes. I'm sure tickets should be cheaper, and all those fake fans who don't cheer should be out of the building.

And it's funny people are still hating on us, when the reason they started to hate us was cause of that guy -_- The well has been poisoned. It'll take time I guess.

The Heat Nation movement as well as Heat lifer looks to be working fine too. We are well represented, and even in Brazil in Rio they were chanting Lets Go Heat and did the 7 nation army chant lol.
Tony15
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,815

Post#424 » by Tony15 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:43 pm

DefenseWins wrote:
dr3am wrote:I flat out don't like LeBron anymore but not to sound ignorant or anything but man this board and our fan base is 10 times better than it was when all the LeBronies were on here constantly bringing down Wade & every other player on our team besides LeBron himself. I remember last year on the Bulls board how they were saying how we would be like the Miami Bucks and how this board would be a no mans land. This board is great because REAL HeatLifers are still on here repping the team. We're not going to win the Finals this year (even Heat homers know that) on paper we may not be better than the Cavs or Bulls but best believe we gonna give dem boys hell and we're gonna be in the mix as one of the top seeds in the East when it's all said and done

Ira on twitter said how the building was really loud for a preseason game and how into it they were. Said the Heat need THOSE fans.

I'm interested to see how the season goes. I'm sure tickets should be cheaper, and all those fake fans who don't cheer should be out of the building.

And it's funny people are still hating on us, when the reason they started to hate us was cause of that guy -_- The well has been poisoned. It'll take time I guess.

The Heat Nation movement as well as Heat lifer looks to be working fine too. We are well represented, and even in Brazil in Rio they were chanting Lets Go Heat and did the 7 nation army chant lol.

Without a doubt many ticket holders renewed before the offseason even came....it's next year where you're gonna better grasp of the fanbase as far as attendance goes. But honestly, it's popular for imbeciles to bash Miami fans for their behavior because we have a lot more to offer than their cities...it's honestly one of the most basic form of envy you'll ever encounter. Just goes to show you it had nothing to do w/ 'Bron, and had everything to do with where he went. Pathetic, but a sad reality. :( (Not really, we got 2 rings out of it and can proudly call ourselves fans of one of the best NBA franchises :D)

Anyway, it's always refreshing to see D-Wade do his thing. Just hope Deng starts playing better soon.....wanna see everyone play well together.
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#425 » by DWadeno3 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:10 pm

The biggest thing about Wade's emergence by the way is his lift and balance on those shots. You barely saw that last season. This is what I've always been talking about. It's essential for him in everything he does. This is not about great athleticism, those days are gone, but good lift and balance. That's what Ray Allen still at his age has. Hopefully the diet is a large part of him having better legs now.

#HeatLifer
FreeChef
Sixth Man
And1: 806

Post#426 » by FreeChef » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:49 pm

DWadeno3 wrote:The biggest thing about Wade's emergence by the way is his lift and balance on those shots. You barely saw that last season. This is what I've always been talking about. It's essential for him in everything he does. This is not about great athleticism, those days are gone, but good lift and balance. That's what Ray Allen still at his age has. Hopefully the diet is a large part of him having better legs now.

Thing I noticed: he was releasing the ball on the way up, getting it out quicker. You can really see that in his last pull up jumper down the stretch.

He has the tendency to release the ball too late and sometimes on the way down, which is why his jumper is so flat.

He had great arc the whole night.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#427 » by QUIZ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:53 pm

dr3am wrote::droop: only preaseason tho but

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkVkGgYy0uk[/youtube]

He really did have a great game on a big stage, well as big as preseason games get anyway. I think he looked really smooth out there he wasn't over thinking or forcing things.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda

Return to Miami Heat