ImageImageImage

Heat @ Spurs - 9:30 PM ET (ESPN)

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

dubasilva
Junior
And1: 425

Re: Heat @ Spurs - 9:30 PM ET (ESPN) 

Post#601 » by dubasilva » Sun Feb 8, 2015 4:27 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:Oh ok. So now you kids want to trade Bosh? I was clamoring to trade his soft ass during the Big 3. He gets paid max money but doesn't play like a big. He was our biggest weakness during the Big 3 era.

Don't take me wrong. I love Bosh, but I don't think he can carry the team and I don't think he deserves the Max. In addition, we can probably get great value for Bosh. Maybe one of the 2 Phoenix PGs or maybe Bosh can be a nice addition to a playoff team.
dubasilva
Junior
And1: 425

Post#602 » by dubasilva » Sun Feb 8, 2015 4:30 pm

Bourne85 wrote:Trade Bosh? You guys are ridiculous.

Wade can't even get on the court on a consistent basis yet eveyone wants to trash and get rid of Bosh? Wow. And I have my problems with bosh. But he's a good 2nd-option. When the cap rises his contract won't be such a problem. Think future not present.

Bosh-Whiteside is an amazing front court. Both give the other space to do what each of them do.

The problem this year like it or not is
no other than Mr. DWade. Dude is broken. When he is healthy (which isn't consistent enough) he is a top SG. Unfortunately he just can't seem to stay healthy. A real shame too because this Whiteside Wade Bosh combo is something to look forward too. Can even put Deng in there. Healthy that's a great starting 4. Just need a nice pg. Dragic would be perfect.

By the way on the bosh topic. U can tell he's frustrated Wade can't stay healthy. If u saw the last time Wade got hurt bosh kinda threw his hands up in the air shaking his head and rolling eyes as to say "again"?

You have a good point. I respect that. I'd love to get Dragic here. Question for you: How do you think we can get his to come to play for the Heat now? What would it take?
DefenseWins
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,554

Post#603 » by DefenseWins » Sun Feb 8, 2015 6:39 pm

True about Bosh, for the most part he has been durable in his career, something that can't even be said about Wade

The sad thing is, it won't stop. There will be issue about Wade every year, no matter how many minutes he gets or games he sits out. We need a guard moving forward to replace him or take his duties.

Heck Wade didn't even carry much load last 4 years and STILL has issues. It's part of why Lebron left and I don't blame him. Pretty soon we will hear outspoken Bosh about his frustrations with Wade and his health. Not this year but it will come.

Wade will also be gimpy come playoff time which is why we should lower expectations...
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#604 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Sun Feb 8, 2015 6:43 pm

our biggest issue right now is wade. we are a totally different team when he plays, but at this point in his career, and it pains me to say it but he cant be relied upon. Just to injury prone, and all his injuries take weeks it seems.
mh_3
Senior
And1: 167

Post#605 » by mh_3 » Sun Feb 8, 2015 7:41 pm

N82WILL wrote:I wonder if Pat can drug Phil Jackson into taking Bosh, Ennis & McRoberts for Amare, 2015 1st, and Calderon...LOL IWISH

LOL for s*its and giggles I did this the other day on MyGM on 2k only I traded Bosh + Chalmers for Amare + 2015 1st.

Then I traded anyone with contracts running past 2015 (but Ennis) for expirings.

With Knicks 2015 1st I picked Caris LeVert (SG) and ended up having cap to sign Knight, Butler, Middleton, and Whiteside all while keeping Wade. Then I traded Deng and a future first for Faried because I needed a starting 4.

Ended up with:
PG: Knight
SG: Wade
SF: Butler
PF: Faried
C: Whiteside
6: LeVert
7: Middleton
8: Ennis
9: S. Williams

And some fill in guys.

Too bad this is impossible in real life. I'll continue to virtually improve this team.

Return to Miami Heat