ImageImageImage

Blatche good replacement for Bosh!?!

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

Xellious
Ballboy
And1: 0

Blatche good replacement for Bosh!?! 

Post#1 » by Xellious » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

I do not want to dig further how Andray Blatche can relieve Bosh absence but in my own opinion he can. I just dont know how you guys think of having Blatche as Bosh's replacement.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,806

Re: Blatche good replacement for Bosh!?! 

Post#2 » by KingDavid » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Don't know if the team wants to go into repeaters tax for using the full DPE on Blatche. We only have $1 million left in cap. Blatche can get triple that in China. We can sign Beasley for that amount, but that's about it.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#3 » by goodboy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Well since we lost on the Robinson dude... Its either Beasley/Blatche at this point.

But Heat would consider Beasley more I'd assume since he's been spotted more within the facilities of the AAA lmao
Bright
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,055

Post#4 » by Bourne85 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:Well since we lost on the Robinson dude... Its either Beasley/Blatche at this point.

But Heat would consider Beasley more I'd assume since he's been spotted more within the facilities of the AAA lmao

Lol he hanging around like some lost bum
Paz
Analyst
And1: 3,862

Post#5 » by Paz » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 pm

Blatche and Beasley are both equally mental. The difference is, Beasley knows our system. They both could care less about defense. Beasley has a 3 pt shot. Both have moves in the post. Blatche's are better IMO. Beasley will play for $50 and a squeeze bottle with the HEAT logo on it. Blatche wants as much as he can get (more in China).

I HATE HATE HATE this idea of playing Deng at the 4 so I say bring on the SuperCool. He is the best option as he mirrors Bosh's game better than Blatche.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#6 » by 3ballbomber » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

Bourne85 wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:Well since we lost on the Robinson dude... Its either Beasley/Blatche at this point.

Lol he hanging around like some lost bum

he's outside beggin' for coins & cigarette butts
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#7 » by 3ballbomber » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:14 am

Paz wrote:Blatche and Beasley are both equally mental. The difference is, Beasley knows our system. They both could care less about defense. Beasley has a 3 pt shot. Both have moves in the post. Blatche's are better IMO. Beasley will play for $50 and a squeeze bottle with the HEAT logo on it. Blatche wants as much as he can get (more in China).

I HATE HATE HATE this idea of playing Deng at the 4 so I say bring on the SuperCool. He is the best option as he mirrors Bosh's game better than Blatche.

Beasley at the 4 is better than Deng at the 4? that's the solution? that's seems worse........

At least w/ Blatche he has length and better IQ. Better to have somebody long who plays no defense than a short, clueless guy who plays no defense.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Paz
Analyst

Post#8 » by Paz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:31 am

3ballbomber wrote:
Paz wrote:Blatche and Beasley are both equally mental. The difference is, Beasley knows our system. They both could care less about defense. Beasley has a 3 pt shot. Both have moves in the post. Blatche's are better IMO. Beasley will play for $50 and a squeeze bottle with the HEAT logo on it. Blatche wants as much as he can get (more in China).

Beasley at the 4 is better than Deng at the 4? that's the solution? that's seems worse........

At least w/ Blatche he has length and better IQ. Better to have somebody long who plays no defense than a short, clueless guy who plays no defense.

There's literally a 1 inch difference between Blatche and Beasley. Beasley has the much better jumper and knows the HEAT system. We don't need another low post player. We need spacing. And yes Beasley is better than Deng for the reason that there is no one to take over the 3 when Deng moves to the 4.

Also, Blatche does not have bball IQ. He is the definition of a me first player. He's on part with Beasleys IQ.
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#9 » by 3ballbomber » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:33 am

Paz wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:

There's literally a 1 inch difference between Blatche and Beasley. Beasley has the much better jumper and knows the HEAT system. We don't need another low post player. We need spacing. And yes Beasley is better than Deng for the reason that there is no one to take over the 3 when Deng moves to the 4.

Also, Blatche does not have bball IQ. He is the definition of a me first player. He's on part with Beasleys IQ.

seems we're arguing between **** & turds- wich one smells better

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Paz
Analyst

Post#10 » by Paz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:52 am

3ballbomber wrote:
Paz wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:

seems we're arguing between **** & turds- wich one smells better

Lol so true. those are our only options though..... :nonono:
radikalBaller
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,324

Post#11 » by radikalBaller » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:42 am

Bring Zoran !
radikalBaller
Lead Assistant

Post#12 » by radikalBaller » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:50 am

Blatch over beasley for being a newer face, being taller and having better stats in china.
radikalBaller
Lead Assistant

Post#13 » by radikalBaller » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:51 am

And Beasley is not 6'10 stop dreaming, he is smaller than Lebron and can not defend the PF position at all.
Paz
Analyst

Post#14 » by Paz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:55 am

He's listed at 6'10. Don't shoot the messenger because the messenger shoots back.
Temuhjan
Sixth Man
And1: 321

Post#15 » by Temuhjan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:56 am

I will definitely go with Blatche. Dude has a 53.2% True Shooting percentage. He can launch long 2's and stretch the floor. Better still, he is also a decent defender.

The CBA regular season has ended last month. Blatche's team (Xinjiang Flying Tigers) did not make it to the Finals. He was released Feb 1. So, go get him!

If we miss out on Blatche, I would rather call up a young dude from the D-League than to waste a roster slot on a known bum. I like David Wear of the Reno Bighorns. His twin brother Travis is doing pretty well with the Knicks earning praise from the Zen Master himself.
Paz
Analyst

Post#16 » by Paz » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 am

Blatche is a s**t option to take over the primary PF role, as is Beasley. Both suck hard raw eggs. The truth is, no one is going to be a good replacement for Bosh. The best we could do is fill his position with a player that bests mirrors his skill-set. IMO that is Beasley. I hate to say it... F**k now I'm depressed.
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#17 » by gom » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 am

Paz wrote:Blatche is a s**t option to take over the primary PF role, as is Beasley. Both suck hard raw eggs. The truth is, no one is going to be a good replacement for Bosh. The best we could do is fill his position with a player that bests mirrors his skill-set. IMO that is Beasley. I hate to say it... F**k now I'm depressed.

You guys got to get the needle out of the groove (showing my age, right?) or it will just keep playing the same thing over and over again. Quincy Miller would be a better option than Beasley, but if Detroit signs him until the end of the season, we should give David Wear a chance.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
Xellious
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#18 » by Xellious » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 am

I dont know why they listed Beasley as 6'10 wherein he is not even 6'9. Although blatche is a legitimate 6'11 guy and can play better than Beasley. I dont know why ppl talking **** bout Blatche but I can assure you he can fill the void Bosh left, outside shooting.
pr0wler
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,250

Post#19 » by pr0wler » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 am

I understand Beasley isn't exactly a high IQ guy by any stretch of the imagination, but why all the hate? He averaged over 18 PPG per 36 off the bench on 56% TS, not bad at all. Would be a great floor spacer, as others mentioned, and can also play some SF if needed since the Heat don't have a legit backup 3.
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,788

Post#20 » by Hallstar » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:33 pm

pr0wler wrote:I understand Beasley isn't exactly a high IQ guy by any stretch of the imagination, but why all the hate? He averaged over 18 PPG per 36 off the bench on 56% TS, not bad at all. Would be a great floor spacer, as others mentioned, and can also play some SF if needed since the Heat don't have a legit backup 3.

It's not hate, people are saying ridiculous things like we have not seen the dude before. We just watched him be smaller than Lebron, Battier and Rashard, and now he's a 6'10 PF ready to be a starter. I don't have a problem if he's viewed as an off the bench scorer, but I have a serious problem with him being a starting PF over someone who has actually been an offensive PF his entire career

Return to Miami Heat