ImageImageImage

We signed Beasley. AGAIN. LOL?

Are you happy?

Yes, Beas can help, third time is a charm.
59%
No, Beas fanboys will be back. He's no good.
25%
Yes, But mainly because I'm high.
16%

Total votes: 119

Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,489

Re: We signed Beasley. AGAIN. LOL? 

Post#741 » by Bishop45 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:47 pm

I hope Beas doesn't take it hard if we don't pick up his option :cry:

He look like he ain't too proud to beg, ain't gonna' lie I was happy to see him back
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#742 » by HIF » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:19 pm

Anyone with a heart would be happy to see Beas back.

He's just a big kid who loves Basketball
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
Burnie Riley
Sixth Man
And1: 3,588

Post#743 » by Burnie Riley » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:14 am

Damn all I've seen Beas doing this summer is shopping on a hands free segway...

He is looking thinner. Maybe he didn't like banging in the post and wants to move to SF.
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#744 » by RJM » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:44 am

Burnie Riley wrote:Damn all I've seen Beas doing this summer is shopping on a hands free segway...

He is looking thinner. Maybe he didn't like banging in the post and wants to move to SF.

Tell that to Spo. He was better defensively on PF/Cs for some bizarre reason last season.
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,786

Post#745 » by contract » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:25 pm

Burnie Riley wrote:Damn all I've seen Beas doing this summer is shopping on a hands free segway...
Spoiler:

He doesn't have the quickness to defend SFs, nor does he have the offensive game to play that position.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
Seabass777
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,723

Post#746 » by Seabass777 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 pm

contract wrote:
Spoiler:

He doesn't have the quickness to defend SFs, nor does he have the offensive game to play that position.

Well he actually does have the offensive game to play that position,but on the defensive end,yeah you have an argument there.
"Til the last second...Til the last man... We Fight! We Fight! We Fight!"-Together We Rise. #HEATLifer...
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,031

Post#747 » by Flash4thewin » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:02 pm

Seabass777 wrote:
contract wrote:
Spoiler:

Well he actually does have the offensive game to play that position,but on the defensive end,yeah you have an argument there.

On the defensive end with Whiteside as our anchor im not sure to be honest. Remember the defensive impact he had guarding Lebron last season. Beasley issue was never man to man defense, it was our unique team defense which he looked lost in.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,761

Post#748 » by QUIZ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Seabass777 wrote:
contract wrote:
Spoiler:

Phoenix disagrees.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
Seabass777
Lead Assistant

Post#749 » by Seabass777 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:09 pm

qjz123 wrote:
Seabass777 wrote:
contract wrote:He doesn't have the quickness to defend SFs, nor does he have the offensive game to play that position.

He averaged almost 20 points per for the T'Wolves one season,when he was featured at the 3.

He's capable.

Point is he'll get his offensive production playing at the 3,no doubt about that,but the defensive end is where it comes into question.
"Til the last second...Til the last man... We Fight! We Fight! We Fight!"-Together We Rise. #HEATLifer...
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#750 » by QUIZ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:15 pm

Seabass777 wrote:
qjz123 wrote:
Seabass777 wrote:

Phoenix disagrees.

Nah they he averaged 14 for them one season,and then he averaged almost 20 points per for the T'Wolves one season,when he was featured at the 3.

Point is he'll get his offensive production playing at the 3,no doubt about that,but the defensive end is where it comes into question.

He was taking 17 shots per game in Minnesota, thats not offensive production thats a looter in a riot. He also never averaged 14pts for Phoenix he averaged 10pts on 40% shooting.

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
Seabass777
Lead Assistant

Post#751 » by Seabass777 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:23 pm

qjz123 wrote:
Seabass777 wrote:
qjz123 wrote:
Phoenix disagrees.

Nah they he averaged 14 for them one season,and then he averaged almost 20 points per for the T'Wolves one season,when he was featured at the 3.

He was taking 17 shots per game in Minnesota, thats not offensive production thats a looter in a riot. He also never averaged 14pts for Phoenix he averaged 10pts on 40% shooting.

Yeah just took a look at the stats I was wrong about that.

Well guess will just have to wait and see.
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,786

Post#752 » by contract » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:51 pm

Seabass777 wrote:
qjz123 wrote:
Seabass777 wrote:

The problem with Beasley isn't his ability to put the ball in the bucket, the problem is how efficiently he does it, and what it does to the rest of his team's offense when he is a primary scorer. He's a horrible ball stopper, and not nearly good enough for that to make sense.

There aren't a lot of good roles in the NBA for skill set. His best option is stretch 4 if he can regain his 3 point stroke, which went to hell last season when we needed it.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,442

Post#753 » by RexBoyWonder » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:15 pm

contract wrote:
Seabass777 wrote:
qjz123 wrote:He was taking 17 shots per game in Minnesota, thats not offensive production thats a looter in a riot. He also never averaged 14pts for Phoenix he averaged 10pts on 40% shooting.

The problem with Beasley isn't his ability to put the ball in the bucket, the problem is how efficiently he does it, and what it does to the rest of his team's offense when he is a primary scorer. He's a horrible ball stopper, and not nearly good enough for that to make sense.

There aren't a lot of good roles in the NBA for skill set. His best option is stretch 4 if he can regain his 3 point stroke, which went to hell last season when we needed it.

Nailed it.

Beas is a talented ISO player that isn't efficient enough to be allowed to play that role to the fullest in the NBA. But he's also too one dimensional to play any other role, being a sub par defender and rebounder for a PF.

He's talented, but his talent doesn't fit this league.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#754 » by QUIZ » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:32 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:Nailed it.

Beas is a talented ISO player that isn't efficient enough to be allowed to play that role to the fullest in the NBA. But he's also too one dimensional to play any other role, being a sub par defender and rebounder for a PF.

He's talented, but his talent doesn't fit this league.

It's funny how that didn't even translate for him, he was a relentless rebounder in college averaging 12rebs per game. Even if he's undersized look at Tristan Thompson he's not much bigger than Beasley yet look at the way he rebounds. He's about to get himself a max contract for that very reason. Its crazy how theres nothing that Beasley's particularly good at.

RJM
General Manager

Post#755 » by RJM » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:45 pm

[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/4etCIBwMpQ/[/instagram]

I think Beasley's done in Miami again. I hate this.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :( :( :( :( :(
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#756 » by dancing2thabeet » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Jesus christ, again?
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
RJM
General Manager

Post#757 » by RJM » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:48 pm

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,712

Post#758 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:53 pm

RJM wrote:WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?

Because of this.....

Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,385

Post#759 » by Rapaz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:57 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/615201407126347776[/tweet]

Sad to see him go (for his sake). Henry Walker better be following him out the door.
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#760 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:05 pm

:)

Return to Miami Heat