ImageImageImage

Miami Heat on 2k16

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

TMIMITW
Sixth Man
And1: 1,258

Miami Heat on 2k16 

Post#1 » by TMIMITW » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:10 pm

So I got 2K16 last night...

They changed the controls again which is annoying. (the pick and role is L1 and R2), which had me messed up for a whole quarter.....

But the good thing about the game is that Dragic and Bosh pick and roll/pop is unstoppable! I had 27 with bosh and 8 assist with dragic!

Whiteside defense is awesome!

The computer had the second unit as Chalmers, green, Winslow, Stat, and some one from the first unit( Bosh and or Deng).
This line up killed the warriors second unit.

I lost by 5 because Step went off, but overall our team is great!

Has anyone else played it yet
Kevin Durrant is the best WNBA player in the NBA!
walk with me
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,349

Re: Miami Heat on 2k16 

Post#2 » by walk with me » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:23 pm

simulate a full 82 game regular season on HOF and let the CPU play everything out and let me know how far we get through the playoffs.
TMIMITW
Sixth Man

Post#3 » by TMIMITW » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Ok I will tonight
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,754

Post#4 » by KingDavid » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:08 pm

I might buy it in a few days. Won't have much time to play it though :/
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
TMIMITW
Sixth Man

Post#5 » by TMIMITW » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:03 am

walk with me wrote:simulate a full 82 game regular season on HOF and let the CPU play everything out and let me know how far we get through the playoffs.

We lost in the second round to fing cleveland... they lost to San Antonio
walk with me
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by walk with me » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:19 am

TMIMITW wrote:
walk with me wrote:simulate a full 82 game regular season on HOF and let the CPU play everything out and let me know how far we get through the playoffs.

We lost in the second round to fing cleveland... they lost to San Antonio

if that's how the season ended like that I wouldn't even be upset. How many games did it go?
Magic Boo
Bench Warmer
And1: 953

Post#7 » by Magic Boo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:01 am

Can you tell me how high Winslows potential is? Maybe even Stanley Johnson and other top picks in this class for comparison.
cyclix
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,636

Post#8 » by cyclix » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Magic Boo wrote:Can you tell me how high Winslows potential is? Maybe even Stanley Johnson and other top picks in this class for comparison.

TOP WINGS
Justise Winslow - 74
Stanley Johnson - 73
Kelly Oubre - 71
Sam Dekker, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson - 70
Magic Boo
Bench Warmer

Re: AW: RE: Re: Miami Heat on 2k16 

Post#9 » by Magic Boo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:37 pm

cyclix wrote:
Magic Boo wrote:Can you tell me how high Winslows potential is? Maybe even Stanley Johnson and other top picks in this class for comparison.

TOP WINGS
Justise Winslow - 74
Stanley Johnson - 73
Kelly Oubre - 71
Sam Dekker, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson - 70

Thanks but i think you listed their overall ratings. I meant their potential. I saw now that Winslow has a B+ but i want to know the exact number.
Myam333
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,909

Post#10 » by Myam333 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:51 am

I chose to go to Miami for less money and less minutes and I'm praying Gerald Green plays in real life like he does when im on the court with him. I always throw it up to him on fast breaks instead of outletting to the dragic after a board. Doesn't matter if there's 2 or 3 people ahead of him. He runs right into the paint and either lays it in or gets fouled. He was hitting some bail out shots when the offense was stagnant. I would chuckle every time he hit a somewhat contested 3 cause after this past season, it was a breath of fresh air to get an unexpected 3 points a few times a game.

Oh and Chalmers/Haslem are gone (replaced by Langston Galloway and Hansbrough) and Dorell Wright is on the squad. 2k knows Spo well cause they have him playing Hansbrough at center, Dorell at PF, and Winslow at PG majority of the time.
TMIMITW
Sixth Man

Post#11 » by TMIMITW » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:45 pm

UDWade wrote:I chose to go to Miami for less money and less minutes and I'm praying Gerald Green plays in real life like he does when im on the court with him. I always throw it up to him on fast breaks instead of outletting to the dragic after a board. Doesn't matter if there's 2 or 3 people ahead of him. He runs right into the paint and either lays it in or gets fouled. He was hitting some bail out shots when the offense was stagnant. I would chuckle every time he hit a somewhat contested 3 cause after this past season, it was a breath of fresh air to get an unexpected 3 points a few times a game.

Oh and Chalmers/Haslem are gone (replaced by Langston Galloway and Hansbrough) and Dorell Wright is on the squad. 2k knows Spo well cause they have him playing Hansbrough at center, Dorell at PF, and Winslow at PG majority of the time.

I joined the Heat as well, for some reason we have pargo.. No haslem, bird, or rio. I play small forward so I back up deng.... The fastest squad is our second unit me winslow, green, STAT and McBOB .... Winslow and green runs the point. Green dunks on everyone!
Myam333
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,909

Post#12 » by Myam333 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:51 am

TMIMITW wrote:
UDWade wrote:I chose to go to Miami for less money and less minutes and I'm praying Gerald Green plays in real life like he does when im on the court with him. I always throw it up to him on fast breaks instead of outletting to the dragic after a board. Doesn't matter if there's 2 or 3 people ahead of him. He runs right into the paint and either lays it in or gets fouled. He was hitting some bail out shots when the offense was stagnant. I would chuckle every time he hit a somewhat contested 3 cause after this past season, it was a breath of fresh air to get an unexpected 3 points a few times a game.

I joined the Heat as well, for some reason we have pargo.. No haslem, bird, or rio. I play small forward so I back up deng.... The fastest squad is our second unit me winslow, green, STAT and McBOB .... Winslow and green runs the point. Green dunks on everyone!

That's who was missing. We ended up with Hansbrough, (and more recently), bellinelli, and casspi (85, 83 3 point ratings respectively)
Magic Boo
Bench Warmer

Post#13 » by Magic Boo » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:12 am

Did somebody try to make new jerseys for Miami? Maybe the Vice Jerseys?
walk with me
Lead Assistant

Post#14 » by walk with me » Sat Oct 3, 2015 8:37 am

why is tyler johnson not in the game.... Rio ruins my rotation
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,754

Re: RE: Re: Miami Heat on 2k16 

Post#15 » by KingDavid » Sat Oct 3, 2015 3:54 pm

walk with me wrote:why is tyler johnson not in the game.... Rio ruins my rotation

Interesting question... I got drafted by them and I start ahead of Dragic at PG. I've never seen TJ. It didn't occur to me until just now that I haven't seen him. I need to check my roster...

MY PARK MODE IS THE ****! But it sucks if you're stuck with random people who don't play actual bball. I was rated a 66 and was destroying players with 90+ ratings. A lot of these high rated people seem to have never touched a ball in their lives. I play off the ball and give them pure hell trying to stick with me. The big men are all very shot block happy. So pump fakes and mostly just being still as they fly by me usually works. My teammates suck ass though.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#16 » by dancing2thabeet » Sun Oct 4, 2015 10:58 am

Something similar happened to me. The last time I played NBA 2K was back in 2010 or 2011. I was at my friends house the other day and we played some 2K16. He never (or very rarely) plays or watches basketball, but he plays each 2K game a lot. I straight up demolished him regardless, because, well, basketball reasons.

He did pay me back big time in Rocket League, though.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.

Return to Miami Heat