ImageImageImage

Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat - 7:30pm - Channel: Unknown

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: Orlando Magic @ Miami Heat - 7:30pm - Channel: Unknown 

Post#481 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:11 am

DayofMourning wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Image

Good call. How about next game? Any predictions?

TJ looks scary in that pic, btw.

He's a curse on humanity.
Bright
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#482 » by IggieCC » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:13 am

DayofMourning wrote:Good call. How about next game? Any predictions?

TJ looks scary in that pic, btw.

Let's see, we'll play the Spurs so it should be an easy L. lol

We just need Hassan back so that starters can get real chemistry, but other than that there are still a lot to like about this Heat team. :)
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,736

Post#483 » by DayofMourning » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:20 am

Just noticed your sig, Iggie, lol.
jgosche
Sixth Man
And1: 866

Post#484 » by jgosche » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:25 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
jgosche wrote:Seemed like it was a good game but then again it's hard to tell from box scores.

Rio for Shabbaz?

No tradebacksies!

For real though, I hope Bazz gets a chance with us. I was rooting for the guy since the Heat drafted him and I would hate for him to get stuck behind Watson until he's obscure...
goodboy
RealGM

Post#485 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:28 am

jgosche wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
jgosche wrote:Seemed like it was a good game but then again it's hard to tell from box scores.

Rio for Shabbaz?

No tradebacksies!

For real though, I hope Bazz gets a chance with us. I was rooting for the guy since the Heat drafted him and I would hate for him to get stuck behind Watson until he's obscure...

Keep him. Especially him knowing we picked bone head rio over him should have ignited a fire under him. He's a good skilled pg.
Bright
Pure_Basketball
Head Coach
And1: 6,375

Post#486 » by Pure_Basketball » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:31 am

Spoelstra is going to royally **** this team, doesn't know how to make a team run through the point guard to get better looks. Can't wait for Deng post ups, and Chalmers dribbling the ball whilst Dragic sits in the corner. What a POS coach. Has no clue what he's doing and it will be great to see this team that should be a contender, struggle to score 80 points a night.
jgosche
Sixth Man

Post#487 » by jgosche » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:34 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
jgosche wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:Rio for Shabbaz?

No tradebacksies!

Keep him. Especially him knowing we picked bone head rio over him should have ignited a fire under him. He's a good skilled pg.

As a guy who doesn't follow the Heat a ton, is Rio that bad? I know he was always the guy who stood in the corner while the Big 3 did work, but is he a legitimately bad backup point guard?
goodboy
RealGM

Post#488 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:35 am

Pure_Basketball wrote:Spoelstra is going to royally **** this team, doesn't know how to make a team run through the point guard to get better looks. Can't wait for Deng post ups, and Chalmers dribbling the ball whilst Dragic sits in the corner. What a POS coach. Has no clue what he's doing and it will be great to see this team that should be a contender, struggle to score 80 points a night.

I'd say this is his final season to make up for his phuck ups. If he doesn't produce, he's out.

But no, he wont be canned either way sadly.
Bright
Pure_Basketball
Head Coach
And1: 6,375

Post#489 » by Pure_Basketball » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:37 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
Pure_Basketball wrote:Spoelstra is going to royally **** this team, doesn't know how to make a team run through the point guard to get better looks. Can't wait for Deng post ups, and Chalmers dribbling the ball whilst Dragic sits in the corner. What a POS coach. Has no clue what he's doing and it will be great to see this team that should be a contender, struggle to score 80 points a night.

I'd say this is his final season to make up for his phuck ups. If he doesn't produce, he's out.

I feel like he will, if he can't prove to Riley that he can get an offense to click, and we can't even get 50 wins with this team, he'll be out. This team is immensely talented, we don't need to be playing guys like Chalmers yet he'll be playing 20 minutes a game no matter how many stupid fouls and turnovers he has, and he'll still waive Dragic off and make him stand in a corner.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#490 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:38 am

jgosche wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
jgosche wrote:No tradebacksies!

As a guy who doesn't follow the Heat a ton, is Rio that bad? I know he was always the guy who stood in the corner while the Big 3 did work, but is he a legitimately bad backup point guard?

Rio's a leach. He's still on the roster because of him hogging all the Heat group photos while being in the middle. And the FO are to lazy to crop him out off of every heat related photo.

But seriously, he's a gamble, he has some decent games, mostly bad. We need to move on from him.
Bright
jgosche
Sixth Man

Post#491 » by jgosche » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:47 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
jgosche wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:Keep him. Especially him knowing we picked bone head rio over him should have ignited a fire under him. He's a good skilled pg.

Rio's a leach. He's still on the roster because of him hogging all the Heat group photos while being in the middle. And the FO are to lazy to crop him out off of every heat related photo.

But seriously, he's a gamble, he has some decent games, mostly bad. We need to move on from him.

Yeah I feel ya. He's really just going off the Obama visits at this point.

For what it's worth, the Heat became one of my favorite teams because during the Lebron-Era my friends would always want to bet against them so I became notorious for taking heat-related bets. The night Ray Allen made that 3 I talked as much trash as the most diehard of heat fans probably could lol.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#492 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:53 am

jgosche wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
jgosche wrote:As a guy who doesn't follow the Heat a ton, is Rio that bad? I know he was always the guy who stood in the corner while the Big 3 did work, but is he a legitimately bad backup point guard?

Yeah I feel ya. He's really just going off the Obama visits at this point.

For what it's worth, the Heat became one of my favorite teams because during the Lebron-Era my friends would always want to bet against them so I became notorious for taking heat-related bets. The night Ray Allen made that 3 I talked as much trash as the most diehard of heat fans probably could lol.

Yeah man, that Allen 3 screams were heard all across u.s to russia. Good times.
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#493 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 3:55 am

Pure_Basketball wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:

I feel like he will, if he can't prove to Riley that he can get an offense to click, and we can't even get 50 wins with this team, he'll be out. This team is immensely talented, we don't need to be playing guys like Chalmers yet he'll be playing 20 minutes a game no matter how many stupid fouls and turnovers he has, and he'll still waive Dragic off and make him stand in a corner.

Let's sure hope so.

Firespo.com will commence in January.
Bright
jereseja
Rookie
And1: 3,572

Post#494 » by jereseja » Thu Oct 8, 2015 4:07 am

[tweet]https://twitter.com/YoungNBA/status/651964524866744320[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/YoungNBA/status/651969708208582656[/tweet]
jereseja
Rookie

Post#495 » by jereseja » Thu Oct 8, 2015 4:15 am

Spoelstra on what he's seeing from Justice Winslow: "He's starting to learn our system. He's making the plays we want him to make"

[tweet]https://twitter.com/YoungNBA/status/651949367977488384[/tweet]
Got some great stuff from Wade just now. Says he absolutely didn't want overtime in the preseason. Was happy for Shabazz hitting the shot
Wade: "We had great moments with our 1st team. A lot of that is Chris being a guy who's our focal point on offense."

[tweet]https://twitter.com/YoungNBA/status/651958285243940868[/tweet]
Boy, oh boy. Gerald Green may or may not have been making fun of various NBA coaches in the locker room just now. Funniest thing I've heard
Green was discussing his time playing for Frank Vogel, and said that it's impossible not to like him. "He's so positive about EVERYTHING"
Green said that you could turn the ball over 3 straight times, & Vogel would say "Its okay, bud. Just sit there & think about what you done"
Green on his days under Vogel: "It's like, how can you get mad at a coach that's always so optimistic?" Said he never spoke with Larry
Spoelstra on the Heat's turnovers: "We will have to figure out what it is. Everyone in the locker room knows we have to tighten it up."
jereseja
Rookie

Post#496 » by jereseja » Thu Oct 8, 2015 4:18 am

[tweet]https://twitter.com/IraHeatBeat/status/651955166678228992[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/IraHeatBeat/status/651972230444896256[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/IraHeatBeat/status/651973354262499328[/tweet]
goodboy
RealGM

Post#497 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 8, 2015 4:31 am

Lmao @ spo's face
Bright
Enso
Head Coach
And1: 23,611

Post#498 » by Enso » Thu Oct 8, 2015 5:07 am

HeatWillRise wrote:Lmao @ spo's face

lol my first thought
Enso
Head Coach
And1: 23,611

Post#499 » by Enso » Thu Oct 8, 2015 5:11 am

Actually happy for Bazz. He didn't get a fair shake with Spo.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#500 » by QUIZ » Thu Oct 8, 2015 5:50 am

Don't read into the losses too much. Remember down the stretch once the game was close we pulled out McBob, Stat, Green, and Winslow and put in Ennis, Whittington, J. Rich, and Benson.

So it's not like we lost playing with our guys. Most of the guys that were out there probably aren't going to make our team.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda

Return to Miami Heat