ImageImageImage

Official Miami Heat 2016 Offseason Thread : Free Agency/Trades (part VI) - Get in the Room

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Re: Official Miami Heat 2016 Offseason Thread : Free Agency/Trades (part VI) - back to contending! 

Post#361 » by HIF » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm

G.cracker wrote:Dragic - McBob - Justice for Carmelo. I bet it will be discussed.

Winslow is going to be better than Kawhi.

I'd never trade him.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
HIF
RealGM

Re: Official Miami Heat 2016 Offseason Thread : Free Agency/Trades (part VI) - back to contending! 

Post#362 » by HIF » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Keep Whiteside, Keep Winslow, Keep JRich, Keep TJ.

Wade Heat forever.

I'd like to keep Deng who I don't think will ask too much.

The rest are gone or on offer in my book.

G.cracker
Head Coach
And1: 958

Post#363 » by G.cracker » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:41 pm

HIF wrote:
G.cracker wrote:Dragic - McBob - Justice for Carmelo. I bet it will be discussed.

I'd never trade him.

I LOVE Winslow and do believe he can learn to shoot. And I DO NOT like Melo, who is a chucker and old. But Riley is a chips to the middle of the table guy and I think is riding things out with Dwyane. Dwyane would defer to Melo the way he (rightly) refuses to Goran. If Winslow end up having more of a Caron type career that a Kahwai, as much as it hurts, isn't it worth it to trade him for one more chip for Wade? I think Riley will see it that way. The Knicks are ready to move their team around Tingis Pingis and Goran fits that model perfectly. I'd rather trade them Josh and/or TJ too, but they will want Winslow. It basically would be trading 3 #1 pick for Carmelo.
I'm like Global Warming, you can't ignore me.
HIF
RealGM

Post#364 » by HIF » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:17 pm

G.cracker wrote:
HIF wrote:

I'd never trade him.

I LOVE Winslow and do believe he can learn to shoot. And I DO NOT like Melo, who is a chucker and old. But Riley is a chips to the middle of the table guy and I think is riding things out with Dwyane. Dwyane would defer to Melo the way he (rightly) refuses to Goran. If Winslow end up having more of a Caron type career that a Kahwai, as much as it hurts, isn't it worth it to trade him for one more chip for Wade? I think Riley will see it that way. The Knicks are ready to move their team around Tingis Pingis and Goran fits that model perfectly. I'd rather trade them Josh and/or TJ too, but they will want Winslow. It basically would be trading 3 #1 pick for Carmelo.

Do you think Carmelo brings us a chip next season?

G.cracker
Head Coach
And1: 958

Post#365 » by G.cracker » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:34 pm

HIF wrote:
G.cracker wrote:
HIF wrote:

I'd never trade him.

I think a team of Melo-Wade-Hassan-Bosh-Deng-Richardson-TJ can definitely challenge Cleveland and get to the Finals. From there, all about matchups. Against this year's Warriors when healthy? Not a chance. But if Warriors cannot keep all pieces moving forward? Maybe. Against Spurs, pretty close.
I'm like Global Warming, you can't ignore me.
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,965

Post#366 » by eddieheatfan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:55 pm

HIF wrote:

I'd never trade him.
funny,the other forum says that winslow will be like a poor's joel anthony but with better hands.i dont know if the person that said that was trolling or not lol
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,027

Post#367 » by 3ballbomber » Sun May 1, 2016 8:10 am

G.cracker wrote:
HIF wrote:
G.cracker wrote:

I think a team of Melo-Wade-Hassan-Bosh-Deng-Richardson-TJ can definitely challenge Cleveland and get to the Finals. From there, all about matchups. Against this year's Warriors when healthy? Not a chance. But if Warriors cannot keep all pieces moving forward? Maybe. Against Spurs, pretty close.

Melo will not bring us anything significant apart from shooting. He gives nothing else, has never given any team anything else....wich is why he is a career loser where ever he goes. He is Michael Beasley w/ a higher IQ.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
Mugiwara
Starter
And1: 2,692

Post#368 » by Mugiwara » Sun May 1, 2016 8:37 am

Trade Dragic and his massive contract for a serviceable PG. With the cap spike, his contract gonna look better. But isn't it dirty to trade someone who took less to stay here?
Maybe he has a trade kicker.

Get rid of Gerald Green and McRoberts. Worse than trash.
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#369 » by QUIZ » Sun May 1, 2016 9:01 am

Melo's an over the hill all star who's making more money than Bosh. He's literally coming off of one of the worst seasons of his career.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
NBADraft2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,123

Post#370 » by NBADraft2003 » Sun May 1, 2016 9:28 pm

QUIZ wrote:Melo's an over the hill all star who's making more money than Bosh. He's literally coming off of one of the worst seasons of his career.

Lol, add a trade kicker to his contract too....

No thanks.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,811

Post#371 » by KingDavid » Sun May 1, 2016 10:16 pm

NBADraft2003 wrote:
QUIZ wrote:Melo's an over the hill all star who's making more money than Bosh. He's literally coming off of one of the worst seasons of his career.

Lol, add a trade kicker to his contract too....

No thanks.

Knicks pay trade kicker.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Axel
Veteran
And1: 1,133

Post#372 » by Axel » Sun May 1, 2016 11:38 pm

Can we trade Chris Bosh? I love the guy, but business is business, and he's damaged goods. We're not missing those low percentage 3pt attempts and non existent rebounding. He could play a healthy career, or he could be one more incident away from medical retirement.
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Post#373 » by gom » Mon May 2, 2016 2:30 pm

Axel wrote:Can we trade Chris Bosh? I love the guy, but business is business, and he's damaged goods. We're not missing those low percentage 3pt attempts and non existent rebounding. He could play a healthy career, or he could be one more incident away from medical retirement.

No. We're not trading Chris Bosh.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
TMIMITW
Sixth Man
And1: 1,258

Post#374 » by TMIMITW » Mon May 2, 2016 3:52 pm

Looking at the team, and potential Free Agents who would you bring back

(Must Bring Back are WADE and Whiteside)
(Must trade McBob)

UD
Deng
J. Johnson
T. Johnson
Green
STAT
Wright
Udrih
Webber

We must bring back at least 4
Kevin Durrant is the best WNBA player in the NBA!
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,696

Post#375 » by Shewasfly » Mon May 2, 2016 4:00 pm

Axel wrote:Can we trade Chris Bosh? I love the guy, but business is business, and he's damaged goods. We're not missing those low percentage 3pt attempts and non existent rebounding. He could play a healthy career, or he could be one more incident away from medical retirement.

There are going to be a lot of people who disagree with this comment and may even lash out at you, but there's nothing wrong with what you said here. Some people are still under what I consider to be a ridiculous notion that Chris Bosh was ever at any point our best player, so they are holding onto him for dear life, even despite the writings on the wall about his health and our tremendous success without him.

If he can be traded for someone of value, he should be.
:tiredJB:
Seabass777
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,723

Post#376 » by Seabass777 » Mon May 2, 2016 4:09 pm

[tweet]https://twitter.com/pointerthree/status/727166548297789440[/tweet]
"Til the last second...Til the last man... We Fight! We Fight! We Fight!"-Together We Rise. #HEATLifer...
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#377 » by IggieCC » Mon May 2, 2016 4:19 pm

He really should 8-)
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Prince Ali
Veteran
And1: 3,507

Post#378 » by Prince Ali » Mon May 2, 2016 4:22 pm

Shewasfly wrote:
There are going to be a lot of people who disagree with this comment and may even lash out at you, but there's nothing wrong with what you said here. Some people are still under what I consider to be a ridiculous notion that Chris Bosh was ever at any point our best player, so they are holding onto him for dear life, even despite the writings on the wall about his health and our tremendous success without him.

So with that said, what makes you think we would get anything of value in a trade for him? Bosh isn't going anywhere guys, whether he hangs it up or waits it out for a return. Deal with it
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,696

Post#379 » by Shewasfly » Mon May 2, 2016 4:25 pm

Prince Ali wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:

So with that said, what makes you think we would get anything of value in a trade for him? Bosh isn't going anywhere guys, whether he hangs it up or waits it out for a return. Deal with it

He could be a huge expiring for some team I suppose. Isn't his contract done not next year but the year after? I dunno. I'm not saying it'd be an easy trade, but if there was one available I'm not like the people who wouldn't do it.
:tiredJB:
Heat03
Veteran
And1: 2,532

Post#380 » by Heat03 » Mon May 2, 2016 4:53 pm

KD should come to Miami. The more and more
I think about it, the more I actually believe it.

Return to Miami Heat