ImageImageImage

Around the NBA 23.0 -- Make the NBA Great Again

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,759

Re: Around the NBA 23.0 -- Make the NBA Great Again 

Post#441 » by KingDavid » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:14 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:I just wanna say....... F*** Dwyane Wade. Thanks for the rings, but you're just another employee now in my mind.

Alonzo Mourning is now my favorite all time Heat player again.

I'm gonna hop on 2k17 later and build a team with Historic Zo as my Center. My two SG's will be Dan Majerle and Ray Allen. If I carry a 3rd SG, his name will be Eddie Jones. At least they can actually space the floor and hit some 3's.

Let it go already. Two businessmen couldn't agree to terms. Happens a lot more than you think.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#442 » by goodboy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:44 pm

It's refreshing to see how people were comparing Gobert to Hassan and him being his superior and all that other bullchit, when his name isn't even relevant to Hassan anymore. :lol:
Bright
Dennis Reynolds
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,083

Post#443 » by Dennis Reynolds » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:23 pm

goodboy wrote:It's refreshing to see how people were comparing Gobert to Hassan and him being his superior and all that other bullchit, when his name isn't even relevant to Hassan anymore. :lol:

Blake>Duncan
goodboy
RealGM

Post#444 » by goodboy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Dennis Reynolds wrote:
goodboy wrote:It's refreshing to see how people were comparing Gobert to Hassan and him being his superior and all that other bullchit, when his name isn't even relevant to Hassan anymore. :lol:

Blake>Duncan

Ban this guy quiz, he will not tolerate this response.
Bright
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#445 » by QUIZ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:37 pm

goodboy wrote:
Dennis Reynolds wrote:

Blake>Duncan

Blocking people's free speech may be ok in Russia under Putin but it ain't ok here in America goodboy. Great boy's just speaking the truth.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
goodboy
RealGM

Post#446 » by goodboy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:38 pm

QUIZ wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Dennis Reynolds wrote:
Blake>Duncan

Blocking people's free speech may be ok in Russia under Putin but it ain't ok here in America goodboy. Great boy's just speaking the truth.

reported
Bright
Dennis Reynolds
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,083

Post#447 » by Dennis Reynolds » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:49 pm

QUIZ wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Dennis Reynolds wrote:
Blake>Duncan

Spoiler:
Image > Image
goodboy
RealGM

Post#448 » by goodboy » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 pm

Dennis Reynolds wrote:
QUIZ wrote:
goodboy wrote:Ban this guy quiz, he will not tolerate this response.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Image > Image

Spoiler:
Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,616

Post#449 » by DayofMourning » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:01 pm

I really didn't think the MCW/Snell trade would cause this site to crash. Bulls fans getting hyped.
UKClipperfan
Junior
And1: 181

Post#450 » by UKClipperfan » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:53 pm

shanedude wrote:
UKClipperfan wrote:Oh my goodness what a classless move. There are very very few things in this game that piss me off and that lead me to comment about it on a forum. But this is one of them. Nothing against Heat fans but I genuinely hope there is a way around this.

Too bad? Pats gotta do what he's gotta do. I wouldn't get too worked up over it, Chris Bosh will like likely never play in the NBA again.

Sure, Pats gotta do what he's gotta do, but that doesn't mean it wasn't classless. Everyone knows it. And the way he screwed Dwade out of his money was really distasteful too. Best ever Heat and he gets treated like that, but whatever I guess.
PizzaLord305
Sixth Man
And1: 6,480

Post#451 » by PizzaLord305 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:05 pm

DayofMourning wrote:I really didn't think the MCW/Snell trade would cause this site to crash. Bulls fans getting hyped.

They're happy about that trade lol? Getting another bad shooter to further limit spacing doesn't sound like something to be happy about. Snell is inconsistent, but he can hit 3's and play tough d. I like this more for the bucks.
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#452 » by dancing2thabeet » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:55 pm

UKClipperfan wrote:
shanedude wrote:
UKClipperfan wrote:Oh my goodness what a classless move. There are very very few things in this game that piss me off and that lead me to comment about it on a forum. But this is one of them. Nothing against Heat fans but I genuinely hope there is a way around this.

Too bad? Pats gotta do what he's gotta do. I wouldn't get too worked up over it, Chris Bosh will like likely never play in the NBA again.

Sure, Pats gotta do what he's gotta do, but that doesn't mean it wasn't classless. Everyone knows it. And the way he screwed Dwade out of his money was really distasteful too. Best ever Heat and he gets treated like that, but whatever I guess.

****ing Pat, right? Keeping Wade as only 8th most paid player in the league for 3 of last 6 years. Clearly Wade should be in top 3 AT LEAST.

Bosh as 5th and 6th most paid is a highway robbery too!

Spoiler:
I wish Pat screwed me out of my money.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
shanedude
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,694

Post#453 » by shanedude » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:03 pm

UKClipperfan wrote:
shanedude wrote:

Lets clarify what you think he did is classless, to make sure we're on the same page. You're upset that Pat won't release Bosh until after the playoff deadline and the Clippers won't be able to pick up an All Star for free. TOO BAD. Why would the team make itself liable to pay Bosh's salary while he plays for another team? The organization has tried 3 times to get Bosh to play without developing blood clots, which he has been unable to. And likely will never be able to, so you're getting worked up for nothing. Don't act like you actually care about Bosh's wellbeing.
Tyler Gang or Die
PizzaLord305
Sixth Man
And1: 6,480

Post#454 » by PizzaLord305 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 pm

shanedude wrote:
UKClipperfan wrote:
shanedude wrote:

Lets clarify what you think he did is classless, to make sure we're on the same page. You're upset that Pat won't release Bosh until after the playoff deadline and the Clippers won't be able to pick up an All Star for free. TOO BAD. Why would the team make itself liable to pay Bosh's salary while he plays for another team? The organization has tried 3 times to get Bosh to play without developing blood clots, which he has been unable to. And likely will never be able to, so you're getting worked up for nothing. Don't act like you actually care about Bosh's wellbeing.

ay bosh its your boy roc divers. listen we want you to screw the heat over and sign with us for our playoff push. we can really see you thriving here as our voice of reason while chris paul irritates everyone on route to being swept in the 2nd round by the warriors. sounds good right?
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,356

Post#455 » by Bishop45 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:57 pm

I think they're happy to just get something in return for Snell, both teams probably lost out
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
goodboy
RealGM

Post#456 » by goodboy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:16 am

MCW? Isn't he a horrid shooter? Wade/Rondo/MCW 3's will be exciting.
Bright
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,759

Post#457 » by KingDavid » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:17 am

Read on Twitter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
NBADraft2003
Lead Assistant
And1: 10,123

Post#458 » by NBADraft2003 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:50 am

UKClipperfan wrote:
shanedude wrote:

El Oh El

Spoiler:

Edit: Almost forgot this douche...

Spoiler:
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,164

Post#459 » by Heat3 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:14 pm

UKClipperfan wrote:
shanedude wrote:

If it was DWades money it would have been in his bank account.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

contract
RealGM
And1: 20,739

Post#460 » by contract » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 pm

DayofMourning wrote:I really didn't think the MCW/Snell trade would cause this site to crash. Bulls fans getting hyped.

Not only will there be a lack of spacing, but a black hole may actually form in the paint, sucking in all life that crosses mid-court.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:

Return to Miami Heat