ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts; XVIII

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Re: Random Thoughts; XVIII 

Post#961 » by goodboy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Bishop45 wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:Just watched Logan and was really impressed. So much better in quality than previous Wolverine films.

Best movie for me so far this year. It wasn't your regular pg13 x-men like movies.

Everybody's saying that, I seen't it on some poor quality torrent at my homegirl's house and wasn't thoroughly impressed. I think I'll order it and re-watch it but it was eh, tons of feels tho

1080p bluray torrent came out last month bish, check it out again.
Bright
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#962 » by Wolfy1983 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:37 am

Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#963 » by Dr_Heat » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:24 am

Wolfy1983 wrote:

:eek1: :droop:

Is that Scott Hall's kid ?
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
Mob Rules
Junior
And1: 2,023

Post#964 » by Mob Rules » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:14 pm

We've all met someone like this
goodboy
RealGM

Post#965 » by goodboy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Damn RIP Prodigy from Mobb Deep.
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#966 » by goodboy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:19 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:Best movie for me so far this year. It wasn't your regular pg13 x-men like movies.

Everybody's saying that, I seen't it on some poor quality torrent at my homegirl's house and wasn't thoroughly impressed. I think I'll order it and re-watch it but it was eh, tons of feels tho

1080p bluray torrent came out last month bish, check it out again.

I take that back, best movie this year by far is John Wick 2.
Bright
spectrec130
Starter
And1: 1,813

Post#967 » by spectrec130 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:01 am

DayofMourning wrote:Just watched Logan and was really impressed. So much better in quality than previous Wolverine films.

100% agreed.... Dystopian Western style film.... Compares to the Chris Pine film "Hell or High Water" in style..... They hit it out of the park with the final of the Wolverine films
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,711

Post#968 » by HeatFanDan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:03 am

Chris Bosh had a pretty funny cameo on that show Wrecked on TBS.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#969 » by goodboy » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:11 am

Bright
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#970 » by QUIZ » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:27 am

HeatWillRise wrote:

Conor: "Take away the rules who would win?..... Me."

8-)

"Let's go have a proper knock... under specific rules to keep you alive." :o

Oh lord Conor's got my BJJ juices flowing. :oops:
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,750

Post#971 » by QUIZ » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:04 am

IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:

i still have no idea who ban ban is BISH. not going to even google him tonight.

going to watch Attack on Titans season 2

Let me know what you think Iggs. :)

Spoiler:
It's not as exciting as the first season but they do a good job building up suspense as usual. I find dialogues to be getting a little cheesier as the season progresses but if you can get into the theme it's all good feels.

I give the season 1 "8/10" and the season 2 is a solid "7/10"

That's fair, season 1 was hype as ****. I was 18 then though, fast forward 4yrs later, season 2 comes out and I'm 22. My tastes have definitely changed since then so that's a part of why I didn't enjoy season 2 nearly as much. I haven't really been into anime/manga for a while other than Naruto that it.

I've read the manga so I already knew what to expect, considering the material they had to work with I thought season 2 was pretty solid. As far as the dialogue goes you are completely right.

Spoiler:
After Eren gets taken it was so awkward watching him yelling everything he was saying at the top of his lungs. Like man... calm down.
Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#972 » by IggieCC » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:48 am

QUIZ wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:Let me know what you think Iggs. :)

Spoiler:
It's not as exciting as the first season but they do a good job building up suspense as usual. I find dialogues to be getting a little cheesier as the season progresses but if you can get into the theme it's all good feels.

That's fair, season 1 was hype as ****. I was 18 then though, fast forward 4yrs later, season 2 comes out and I'm 22. My tastes have definitely changed since then so that's a part of why I didn't enjoy season 2 nearly as much. I haven't really been into anime/manga for a while other than Naruto that it.

I've read the manga so I already knew what to expect, considering the material they had to work with I thought season 2 was pretty solid. As far as the dialogue goes you are completely right.

Spoiler:
After Eren gets taken it was so awkward watching him yelling everything he was saying at the top of his lungs. Like man... calm down.

I'm on and off with anime too... it definitely gets harder to get into as you get older lol

I haven't read the comic AoTs so I'm still hype! though yeah the season 2 almost lost me half way through.. got hyped back on in the last couple episodes as usual. I definitely look forward to the season 3 wish it wasn't a year away QUIZ :(
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Mob Rules
Junior

Post#973 » by Mob Rules » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:13 pm

Watch out, operative Solid Crab has a shank!
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,697

Post#974 » by Shewasfly » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Wade is in a horrible situation in Chicago. It was already bad, as they have been a trash franchise from their fans to their FO for quite a few years, but now its even worse.

I don't feel sorry for him though. He had an opportunity to go to the Bucks who have good talent, good coach, and who he could have made some moves with. He also could have sold the homecoming BS there if he wanted to, since he went to Marquette. And they gave him a reasonable deal. But he chased a few extra dollars, spurning us and the Bucks. I wanted to see him spend his last years on a competitive team, even if it wasn't us, but he did this to himself.
:tiredJB:
Mob Rules
Junior

Post#975 » by Mob Rules » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:21 pm

Stuff of nightmares or showing it's final form

Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#976 » by Wolfy1983 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 pm

I wonder what he is looking for? :rofl:

Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#977 » by IggieCC » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:12 am

JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 120,004

Post#978 » by JaysRule15 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:33 am

IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm on and off with anime too... it definitely gets harder to get into as you get older lol

I haven't read the comic AoTs so I'm still hype! though yeah the season 2 almost lost me half way through.. got hyped back on in the last couple episodes as usual. I definitely look forward to the season 3 wish it wasn't a year away QUIZ :(

Season 2 was a bit meh, but the feels in that last episode damn :cry: redeemed the whole season. Excited for season 3, but I wish it wasn't so far away. Debating whether to just bite the bullet and read the manga lol.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#979 » by IggieCC » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:40 am

JaysRule15 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:That's fair, season 1 was hype as ****. I was 18 then though, fast forward 4yrs later, season 2 comes out and I'm 22. My tastes have definitely changed since then so that's a part of why I didn't enjoy season 2 nearly as much. I haven't really been into anime/manga for a while other than Naruto that it.

Spoiler:

Season 2 was a bit meh, but the feels in that last episode damn :cry: redeemed the whole season. Excited for season 3, but I wish it wasn't so far away. Debating whether to just bite the bullet and read the manga lol.

This bandwagoning NBA fan always paraphrasing my posts lol :crazy:

I used to be a huge fan of manga but I've had to move all over the place so I have to give up on that lifestyle JAY :cry: it would be my preferred choice over anime (which makes most original manga pretty lame/lamer).
JaysRule15
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 120,004

Post#980 » by JaysRule15 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:56 am

IggieCC wrote:This bandwagoning NBA fan always paraphrasing my posts lol :crazy:

I used to be a huge fan of manga but I've had to move all over the place so I have to give up on that lifestyle JAY :cry: it would be my preferred choice over anime (which makes most original manga pretty lame/lamer).

lmao I'm glad you picked up on the paraphrasing part, it's definitely intentional :wink: Well, the season 3 part was, I didn't know it was a whole year away :(

four years hiatus and they made just 12 freakin' episodes? :noway: Time to jump into the manga.

Go Wolves.

Return to Miami Heat