ImageImage

OT: LeBron Bashin T-Shirts...

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Bucksfans1and2
Banned User
And1: 189

Re: OT: LeBron Bashin T-Shirts... 

Post#21 » by Bucksfans1and2 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:23 pm

The Lying King is a Rush Limbaugh original but still hilarious and the Delonte West shirt is just cold :lol:
Blockedshot
Rookie
And1: 9

Post#22 » by Blockedshot » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:57 pm

The guy is a quitter and a douche bag to boot.

I had almost 0 respect before and now I have none. Cant wait to see this Miami thing fail miserably when egos start to take over.
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,918

Post#23 » by Bucksfan28 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Get over it people. These "fans" in Cleveland are pathetic. I can not wait until the Heat go in to Cleveland and steamroll them, and hopefully LeBron is leading the way with at least 40. If you want to be upset, maybe even a little angry, that's fine. But you rode this mans jock for seven years and he gave everything to the Cavs franchise. So congrats to the moronic fans and ignorant owner for burying your franchise for years to come because hopefully no free agent is stupid enough to go play for that classless group of fans
MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.
The Wet Whistle
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,252

Post#24 » by The Wet Whistle » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:48 pm

Wait, wait, wait, wait. So a guy quits on the team in the playoffs. Then he drubs up a big self promotion stint called "the Decision" on national TV. Instead of leaving Cleveland quietly he amps it up and then rips out the fans hearts for everyone to see. This is after they got Mo, Shaq, and Jamison specifically as he requested. The fans are supposed to "respect his decision" to leave his hometown team? Why?

This.

Toronto fans aren't up in arms about Bosh leaving. Are they disappointed? I'm sure some of them are, their team took a talent hit, but none of them are pissed to the extent that Cleveland fans are because Bosh handled the situation much better, he more or less let the team/fans know from the start he wasn't going to be back and he didn't make a giant me first spectacle and mockery of the situation only to slap the fans in the face.

This

Respect LeBron? After he did the complete opposite of respecting the fans that loved him so much by humiliating them on national TV... with no warning whatsoever. Ohio should just accept being punched in the gut and spat in the face and respect the King? Laughable.

This
The Wet Whistle
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,252

Post#25 » by The Wet Whistle » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm

Also I don't really have any sympathy for most Cavs fans. They rode Lebrons dick the entire time he was there and bowed down and worshiped him. They also adopted Lebrons doucheness and acted like real pricks. Well, now they come crashing back to earth and I laugh at their fate. However, I never had respect for Bron in the first place and he treated his fans like ****. Thats why i have no problem with Cleveland bashing him.
rilamann
RealGM
And1: 13,279

Post#26 » by rilamann » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Bucksfan28 wrote:Get over it people. These "fans" in Cleveland are pathetic. I can not wait until the Heat go in to Cleveland and steamroll them, and hopefully LeBron is leading the way with at least 40. If you want to be upset, maybe even a little angry, that's fine. But you rode this mans jock for seven years and he gave everything to the Cavs franchise. So congrats to the moronic fans and ignorant owner for burying your franchise for years to come because hopefully no free agent is stupid enough to go play for that classless group of fans

Good post.

To kind of echo you,I wouldn't find the Cavs fans bashing Lebron as annoying if they hadn't rode his dick so hard the 7 years he played for them.

I also hope when the Heat play the Cavs that the Heat absolutely destroy them and when the Heat play in Cleveland Lebron and the Heat dance all over the Cavs court.

Then when the Cavs fans are crying I hope the Heat fans tell them to ''deal with it and witness the king'', just like the Cavs fans told everyone else when Lebron & The Cavs won and danced on other teams.

Watching the Cavs struggle to win 25 games in a half empty arena is going to be awesome theater not to mention sweet vindication.
Bucksfan28
General Manager

Post#27 » by Bucksfan28 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:04 pm

I dont get how he disrespected the fans of Cleveland? He didn't go on The Decision and talk bad about them. Yea it was ego-driven, and a me first spectacle, but he in no way painted a bad picture for the city or organization, they did that on their own in the aftermath.

Oh and must we forget Bosh made a mockery out of his free agency by asking his twitter followers where he should go?
Bucksfan28
General Manager

Post#28 » by Bucksfan28 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:07 pm

rilamann wrote:
Bucksfan28 wrote:Get over it people. These "fans" in Cleveland are pathetic. I can not wait until the Heat go in to Cleveland and steamroll them, and hopefully LeBron is leading the way with at least 40. If you want to be upset, maybe even a little angry, that's fine. But you rode this mans jock for seven years and he gave everything to the Cavs franchise. So congrats to the moronic fans and ignorant owner for burying your franchise for years to come because hopefully no free agent is stupid enough to go play for that classless group of fans

Good post.

To kind of echo you,I wouldn't find the Cavs fans bashing Lebron as annoying if they hadn't rode his dick so hard the 7 years he played for them.

I also hope when the Heat play the Cavs that the Heat absolutely destroy them and when the Heat play in Cleveland Lebron and the Heat dance all over the Cavs court.

Then when the Cavs fans are crying I hope the Heat fans tell them to ''deal with it and witness the king'', just like the Cavs fans told everyone else when Lebron & The Cavs won and danced on other teams.

Watching the Cavs struggle to win 25 games in a half empty arena is going to be awesome theater not to mention sweet vindication.

I'll just go ahead and co-sign everything in this post. It's refreshing to know someone feels the same way about this.
Scoops
General Manager
And1: 267

Post#29 » by Scoops » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 pm

rilamann wrote:It's kind of like us with Favre,sure Favre pissed us off with his actions and I would never ever ever EVER root for the Vkings.

If Favre had left in the mid 90s after we had lost to the Cowboys seemingly every year to go to the Lions and team up with Barry Sanders to try and win a Super Bowl on a national TV show after making the fanbase think he might be back...then yeah it'd be like us with Favre.
Go Bucks!
lawrybeard
Analyst
And1: 165

Post#30 » by lawrybeard » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:17 pm

lebron is just a kid. It's not an excuse, but it's a fact. The sequence of idiotic decisions made by people with no business making those kind of decisions rightly turned the people of Cleveland against him. He may have given them 7 good years, but he will be remembered by the way he left - as an absolute ####. Blaming the people of Cleveland for feeling screwed over is ridiculous.
Bucksfan28
General Manager

Post#31 » by Bucksfan28 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 pm

lawrybeard wrote:lebron is just a kid. It's not an excuse, but it's a fact. The sequence of idiotic decisions made by people with no business making those kind of decisions rightly turned the people of Cleveland against him. He may have given them 7 good years, but he will be remembered by the way he left - as an absolute ####. Blaming the people of Cleveland for feeling screwed over is ridiculous.

Like LeBron said, "after hearing my former owners comments, I absolutely know I made the right decision". If all Cleveland can remember him for is this summer, they have no right enjoying the privileges of having the best basketball talent in the world on their team.
Nebula1
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#32 » by Nebula1 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Lebron is a coward for choosing this path, but the choice was his. I don't agree with the bashing either.

Man up and find new direction for the team and franchise.

This is what Gilbert should have said, "We don't like the way Lebron left, but it was his choice. We didn't win with him and now we are going to rebuild and give this city a basketball program they can be proud of. It will take time and patience, but we will get back. Lebron never got us a ring and has not destroyed us. He has given us a fresh start."

There is nothing more pathetic than a guy who cries over breaking up with his woman. It's that pussy attitude that got him dumped in the first place. Cleveland is being that pussy after Lebron, the stuck up, arrogant bitch left them.

But seriously, man up Cleveland. Pathetic.

And we, as Bucks fans, need to quit bumping Lebron threads. Dude is a coward and has nothing to do with us. He's honestly not that interesting and can't shoot very well.
lawrybeard
Analyst

Post#33 » by lawrybeard » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Bucksfan28 wrote:
lawrybeard wrote:lebron is just a kid. It's not an excuse, but it's a fact. The sequence of idiotic decisions made by people with no business making those kind of decisions rightly turned the people of Cleveland against him. He may have given them 7 good years, but he will be remembered by the way he left - as an absolute ####. Blaming the people of Cleveland for feeling screwed over is ridiculous.

Like LeBron said, "after hearing my former owners comments, I absolutely know I made the right decision". If all Cleveland can remember him for is this summer, they have no right enjoying the privileges of having the best basketball talent in the world on their team.

If he did everything by the book then the people of Cleveland wouldn't be pissed and there would have been no letter or backlash from the owner. It is his right to join whatever team he wants and he did it.

The reaction came because he handled it in such an unprofessional manner. He shut down communication with the Cavs without giving them any indication. Then he bailed and left them with their pants down. If he thinks their reaction justifies him acting like a @#$# then so be it, but he is way off track.
skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,903

Post#34 » by skbucks1985 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm

You must be pretty old if you consider someone whose 25 to be a kid. With the way he's been coddled for 10+ years perhaps he doesn't have the same maturity level as your typical 25 year old. But myself, and I think most people, do not consider someone who is 25 to be a child.
lawrybeard
Analyst

Post#35 » by lawrybeard » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

safi wrote:

You must be pretty old if you consider someone whose 25 to be a kid. With the way he's been coddled for 10+ years perhaps he doesn't have the same maturity level as your typical 25 year old. But myself, and I think most people, do not consider someone who is 25 to be a child.

The decisions made by lebron over the summer have likely cost him a great deal. Again, not because he chose to leave the Cavs for the Heat, but the way he went about it. Mistakes like the onse he made are not usually seen in the professional world because they are not usually made by someone so young. In the professional world, 25 years old is a kid.
rrravenred
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 547
Location: Pulling at the loose threads of arguments since 2006

Post#36 » by rrravenred » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 am

He bought into his own marketing bullsht about manifest destiny.

"The Decision" wasn't good marketing, it actually trashed his brand. The move to Miami with the super-friends (although I love the term a Lakers fan came up with "The Nazgul") may rebuild it, but it was a horrendous miscalculation to believe that Cleveland would react to the long prick-tease with anything other than blind rage.

BTW, The West T is even more classless than Lebron.
ElGee wrote:You, my friend, have shoved those words into my mouth, which is OK because I'm hungry.

Got fallacy?
skbucks1985
RealGM
And1: 1,903

Post#37 » by skbucks1985 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am

lawrybeard wrote:
safi wrote:

The decisions made by lebron over the summer have likely cost him a great deal. Again, not because he chose to leave the Cavs for the Heat, but the way he went about it. Mistakes like the onse he made are not usually seen in the professional world because they are not usually made by someone so young. In the professional world, 25 years old is a kid.

That lack of awareness that you cite is more attributable to how he has lived his 25 years of life, rather than him being 25. Obviously he didn't have the same amount of money at stake, but Bosh is cited by many as an exmple of a guy who did this the right way, and he's essentially the same age as Lebron.
jerrod
RealGM
And1: 133
Location: The Berkeley of the midwest/ born with the intent/ to distress any government/ right of the left

Post#38 » by jerrod » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 am

rrravenred wrote:He bought into his own marketing bullsht about manifest destiny.

"The Decision" wasn't good marketing, it actually trashed his brand. The move to Miami with the super-friends (although I love the term a Lakers fan came up with "The Nazgul") may rebuild it, but it was a horrendous miscalculation to believe that Cleveland would react to the long prick-tease with anything other than blind rage.

BTW, The West T is even more classless than Lebron.

trashed his brand? you have to be kidding me
NeedsMoreCheese
RealGM
And1: 8,369

Post#39 » by NeedsMoreCheese » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 am

Question, If for some reason the Cavs never had Lebron in the first place, would they even still be in Cleveland right now?
Nebula1
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#40 » by Nebula1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am

Kohl Is A Mome wrote:Question, If for some reason the Cavs never had Lebron in the first place, would they even still be in Cleveland right now?

Both Cleveland and New York are perfect examples of why you don't trade picks.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks