yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (Larry's Revenge?)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Post#406 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm by Rockmaninoff

SupremeHustle wrote:
stevescheffler06 wrote:Henson looks like he could eventually be good but lets not get hyped over some garbage time points. And the fact that he shot within 3 seconds of touching the ball every time he got it.

I kinda like that he's a gunner.

Yep.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:The fight for civil rights just like for liberty and justice and peace won't be won by man. It will take a god...so lets move on to sports.
Rockmaninoff

Assistant Coach
And1: 117

Post#407 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:22 pm by emunney

I like that he gets his shots up, but I wish he took more of them from the post. He's got some really natural moves and just in general I love watching a good post player. Next year I want him to start putting guys in the torture chamber.
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 2,039

Post#408 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm by CanadaBucks

emunney wrote:I like that he gets his shots up, but I wish he took more of them from the post. He's got some really natural moves and just in general I love watching a good post player. Next year I want him to start putting guys in the torture chamber.

His lefty hook looks real nice and could be nearly unstoppable.
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 256

Post#409 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm by Baddy Chuck

CanadaBucks wrote:
emunney wrote:I like that he gets his shots up, but I wish he took more of them from the post. He's got some really natural moves and just in general I love watching a good post player. Next year I want him to start putting guys in the torture chamber.

He better get Kareem range on them because he sure aint getting position on that low block.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck

RealGM
And1: 2,307

Post#410 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:09 pm by Max Green

I can see him developing a nice face up game fairly soon, he has a better handle then I thought, he's already shown flashes of beating a couple of defenders to the basket off the dribble.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
Max Green

RealGM
And1: 914

Post#411 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:14 pm by paul

We're not going to die wondering, Kobe says 'man you like to shoot'.
paul
RealGM
And1: 631

Post#412 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 pm by DocHoliday

Baddy Chuck wrote:
CanadaBucks wrote:

He better get Kareem range on them because he sure aint getting position on that low block.

With his length, as he showed last night and as we've seen a bit with Larry and Unibrow, I'm not so sure it's always possible for one man to box them out. One step is 3'+ to go with the 4' reach... Are they going to call an offensive foul if Henson stops without touching the defender jumps straight up in the air and reaches over the player to dunk it, like they have called over the back on Larry reaching over a player boxing out for a rebound?
DocHoliday

RealGM
And1: 1,020

Post#413 Re: GT: 11/14/12 Bucks vs. Pacers 7pm CST, (L
Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:08 pm by Baddy Chuck

I think Henson will be fine, I'm just not sure he's doing much on the block. I think he should really try to model his game after Taj Gibson.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck

RealGM
And1: 2,307

Previous

Return to Milwaukee Bucks