PG: Pacers @ Bucks

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks 

Post#21 » by Max Green » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am

paul wrote:
Max Green wrote:17-11 in meaningful games.

Not sure what that means? Do the last 10 games or so of last season count on your scale given we were virtually eliminated from the playoff race?

Yes, we weren't eliminated until their was 4 or 5 games left in the season. Meaningful games, is all games except the last 2 where we pretty much tanked.

Edit: We weren't eliminated until during their was 2 games left in the season.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,612

Post#22 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:40 am

jeremyd236 wrote:Is there any team with a glut of SGs we could trade Udoh for? I think at this point a backup SG is the main priority. When LRMAM comes back, the minutes just aren't there.

With the way Ersan's playing I don't think we can trade Udoh just yet.

Luc is a good defender but Udoh is an even better post defender.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,213

Post#23 » by LUKE23 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:41 am

Tobes still needs more usage. 4-5 again tonight. He should be getting 10 shots per game.
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#24 » by SkilesTheLimit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 am

Whose minutes will Moute take away when he comes back? I'm sure he'll play, but if we keep up this play, I don't want him stealing minutes from Sanders or Udoh. Maybe it will be at Ersan's expense.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 7,929

Post#25 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 am

jeremyd236 wrote:Is there any team with a glut of SGs we could trade Udoh for? I think at this point a backup SG is the main priority. When LRMAM comes back, the minutes just aren't there.

let mam be daniels. i dont want to trade udoh
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#26 » by bizarro » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:43 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:

I'm going to go a different route here. Let's stay put for awhile. Seriously. We're 5-2. We nearly beat Boston twice in a week. Our only loss is to Memphis - who, by the way, handled OKC tonite in OKC. We don't need anything right now. Let's wait and see where we're at @ the trade deadline. We have a legitimate shot at the division right now and I can't believe I'm saying that only 7 games in, but, damn, it feels real. And, it feels GOOD.
Bernman
RealGM
And1: 5,473

Post#27 » by Bernman » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 am

The pair we traded for last season are the same one we are eager to ship out today. Now that's the sign of a good trade. I wasn't one who was averse to trading Bogimp, but the exchange we got in return was laughable. Curry isn't exactly off to a hot start, but we'd be in much better shape taking the original offer w/ him included.
"TRADE GIANNIS" - Magic Giannison
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#28 » by jr lucosa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 am

White+Purple
Sixth Man
And1: 235

Post#29 » by White+Purple » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:

Basically this.
bizarro
RealGM

Post#30 » by bizarro » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 am

SkilesTheLimit wrote:Whose minutes will Moute take away when he comes back? I'm sure he'll play, but if we keep up this play, I don't want him stealing minutes from Sanders or Udoh. Maybe it will be at Ersan's expense.

He's not going to steal anyone's minutes...he'll simply take the minutes Daniels has been given. Our depth chart will be:

Jennings
Ellis
Harris
Ilyasova
Dalembert
Udrih
Richard
Dunleavy
Udoh
Sanders

IMHO
bizarro
RealGM

Post#31 » by bizarro » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 am

jr lucosa wrote:Image

THIS is AWESOME. THANK YOU.
aboveAverage
RealGM
And1: 2,604

Post#32 » by aboveAverage » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:46 am

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:

Me neither GoS. I don't want to mess with this formula. Udoh and Sanders are just lethal on the defensive end, and I like the assurance of having Udoh provide some calm to Sanders' furious attitude.

Mbah a Moute will take minutes from Daniels, which is fine cuz Daniels is mostly garbage on offense and average on D.

I'd like for Henson to bite into Ersan's minutes a bit, or for Ersan to just grow some balls and play like he is capable of. Tobes will get his shots within the flow of the game, but he doesn't have the opportunity with Jennings and Ellis out there.

We have a lot of options in the squad. The amount of lineups we can throw out there is mind-boggling. Must be nice for Skiles.
raysbookclub
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,159

Post#33 » by raysbookclub » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 am

SkilesTheLimit wrote:Whose minutes will Moute take away when he comes back? I'm sure he'll play, but if we keep up this play, I don't want him stealing minutes from Sanders or Udoh. Maybe it will be at Ersan's expense.

Maybe Ersan will lose some minutes, also Harris and Daniels. I could see trying Moute at the 2 against certain guards, depending on how he's moving post-injury.
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#34 » by SkilesTheLimit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 am

bizarro wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:

I'm going to go a different route here. Let's stay put for awhile. Seriously. We're 5-2. We nearly beat Boston twice in a week. Our only loss is to Memphis - who, by the way, handled OKC tonite in OKC. We don't need anything right now. Let's wait and see where we're at @ the trade deadline. We have a legitimate shot at the division right now and I can't believe I'm saying that only 7 games in, but, damn, it feels real. And, it feels GOOD.

Don't sleep on Chicago. Thibs is a great coach and will get 110% out of whatever talent that team still has. He demands it and is a relentless coach. The Bulls were my pick at the beginning of the season and still are my pick to win the Central (@ 48-50 wins).
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,840

Post#35 » by paulpressey25 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 am

Bernman wrote:If we pick up Gasol this will be PP's bigs cache dream team - Gasol, Larry, Ersan, Dale, Udoh, Henson, and Gooden. That's six big men with a pulse......plus Gooden.

I'm liking this rotation right now. We can matchup with all sorts of different teams and have so far gotten very little from Ersan and nothing from Moute.

I'm just not sure the Lakers send us Pau under any variations.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 314

Post#36 » by CanadaBucks » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 am

bizarro wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:

As Ed McMahon would say "You are correct sir."
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,612

Post#37 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:48 am

Tobes has been absolutely abused a few times this season, he will take those minutes for sure and if Ersan keeps up this play we could see him a lot at PF which I think is a bad idea, I don't want him banging a lot coming off this injury.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#38 » by jr lucosa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:50 am

bizarro wrote:THIS is AWESOME. THANK YOU.

You're welcome :D
jeremyd236
General Manager
And1: 16

Post#39 » by jeremyd236 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 am

So basically LRMAM takes some minutes from Harris and all of Daniel's minutes? I think he's worth more than 20 minutes per game, considering just this season we absolutely needed him 30+ minutes on Pierce (a game we would have won, I believe, if LRMAM was healthy). Obviously, we will need him for far less minutes most nights.
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 314

Post#40 » by CanadaBucks » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:51 am

Last year win 5 came in game 14.....

Return to Milwaukee Bucks