ImageImage

PG: Pacers @ Bucks

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,719

Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks 

Post#81 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 am

Anywho it seems that Jennings has finally figured out how to dish the ball at the basket making him way more dangerous and valuable. Hindsight says we should've extended him but he's never looked like a top 30 passer in the league before this season so I'm not blaming Hammond for not signing him. Other than Monta, Ersan and Dunleavy's jumpers this game was a complete success. Also Henson is very talented but he still looks like a lazy bastard getting back on D. I'm totally fine with him getting limited minutes until he figures out how to play with professional intensity.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#82 » by trwi7 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 am

Wow, paul and MaxGreen having an argument about when we couldn't get the 8th seed anymore. That's like the worst argument ever.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#83 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 am

If we'd taken the Nuggets' place in the Howard/Bynum/Iggy trade and offloaded Monta and Luc for Iguodala I'd take back a bunch of stuff I've said about Hammond.

Jennings/Beno
Iggy/Beno/Dun
Tobes/Dun
Ersan/Udoh/henson
Udoh/Sanders

That's an easy 50 win team.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#84 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 am

Turk Nowitzki wrote:Fun blowout win, it's nice not to stress out over a close game for once. Indiana is horrible.

It was amazing how bad they looked. But remember they did play a double OT game recently...and they looked like it.

I dont like this team without Collison and Granger. Especially Darren Collison. George Hill is pedestrian. Paul George is ...well Paul George. He should be taking over...but he is not.

And once they got down there was no use going to Hibbert and West looked average to me which he almost never does before. Now I see why they wanted OJ Mayo so bad...
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#85 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:50 am

Paul George is a very long 3 and D guy. I have no idea why so many people project him as a future superstar.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
vlietinho
Veteran
And1: 480

Post#86 » by vlietinho » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 am

Blowout win

:rockon:

2 days rest, and then... NEXT!
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#87 » by paul » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 am

trwi7 wrote:Wow, paul and MaxGreen having an argument about when we couldn't get the 8th seed anymore. That's like the worst argument ever.

lol, yeah I shouldn't have got involved it just annoys me when people go out of their way to distort facts to suit their particular argument. I lack the necessary 'meh whatever' personality trait, wish I had it.
Diggr14
Analyst
And1: 1,148

Post#88 » by Diggr14 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:47 am

This team looks pretty good. I dont think they will fall off too much as the season goes on, I still think 46 wins is about right for this team. A year to grow and to learn each others game... and maybe a little contractual year pick me up in their game as well. This squad can be better than Indiana last season. They have the depth and the talent.
Khris Middleton - Beating up on Trash Can Teams since 1943. Invisible Man status otherwise.
Godgers
Banned User
And1: 117

Post#89 » by Godgers » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 am

This team feels like a 6th seed. Also theres no Bogut to weight the team down with injurys throught the year like hes already doing with the Warriors.
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User

Post#90 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 am

"They're night and day from last season," Hibbert said of the Bucks. "They seem like they are clicking right now.

"They have some big guys that are playing pretty well down there, but their guards Monta and Brandon are really picking it up. They have a good team this year."

~ Pacers Center Roy Hibbert.

Yes I agree there Roy, the Bucks are night and day from last year and in past years even...good to see.
Wise1
RealGM
And1: 256

Post#91 » by Wise1 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:42 am

Waiting to see if the Bucks can handle Chicago and New York. If they do, I'm going to move my projection from 47 wins to 50 wins.
MilBucksBackOnTop06
Banned User

Post#92 » by MilBucksBackOnTop06 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:52 am

AussieBuck wrote:Anywho it seems that Jennings has finally figured out how to dish the ball at the basket making him way more dangerous and valuable. Hindsight says we should've extended him but he's never looked like a top 30 passer in the league before this season so I'm not blaming Hammond for not signing him. Other than Monta, Ersan and Dunleavy's jumpers this game was a complete success. Also Henson is very talented but he still looks like a lazy bastard getting back on D. I'm totally fine with him getting limited minutes until he figures out how to play with professional intensity.

He has not "finally" learned anything! You does not have a big ploding 7 footer blocking and clogging the driving lanes like Bogut has done and has guys who can command the ball and finish around the basket.

They finally have the ball in his hands to make plays and they are playing off each other well now. Jennings has always been a great passer if ....you....MOVE.

This is nothing new. You just dont know talent. He has always had this ability but the wrong franchise player and system was in place and not half the sidekick Monta is.

And yes they should have resigned him. He could always pass! Do your homework. Go back to Oak Hill Academy. You dont wake up one day and all of a sudden be a great passer on the NBA level. If guys around him can score he would lead the NBA in assists and steals.
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#93 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:58 am

**** you're (Please Use More Appropriate Word).
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,133

Post#94 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Good Morning Bucks fans!

What a fun game... Thoughts:

* Love the mix of guys that are going to see minutes this year. There's no "dead weight." Each player in the rotation has at least one positive aspect to their respective game. Last year, there were two guys, Gooden and Delfino, in the starting lineup no less, that contributed nothing to a culture of winning basketball.

* Defense, defense, defense... Last night was a perfect example of suffocating team defense. So fun to watch when its done right. I also love how these bigs refuse to give up a layup or dunk. Sammy D, Ersan, Udoh, and Larry all will put the opponent on the FT line if they feel they're beat. Love it.

* The Pacers suck

* As much as I like what I've seen from Henson so far, he should make the weight room his #1 priority this year. He's just not going to see the floor if the Bucks don't make a move. Hit the weights and hit em hard.

* I'm officially an optimist. Took 7 games, but I love what I'm seeing.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager

Post#95 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Buck You wrote:My cousin won tickets by winning the larry sanders trivia on twitter and he gave them to me so I was able to go with 2 other friends. Great game but good lord, section 430 row q? We sat a little lower but damn is larry cheap.

:lol:

I follow Larry on twitter and I was wondering about where the seats might be. Thats hilarious.
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#96 » by paul » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm

AussieBuck wrote:**** you're (Please Use More Appropriate Word).

Can't help but think there wasn't a more appropriate word.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager

Post#97 » by JimmyTheKid » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm

AussieBuck wrote:Anywho it seems that Jennings has finally figured out how to dish the ball at the basket making him way more dangerous and valuable. Hindsight says we should've extended him but he's never looked like a top 30 passer in the league before this season so I'm not blaming Hammond for not signing him.

Jennings has been a good passer since his very first game in Philly. The big difference is that Ellis, Dalembert, and Tobias can all finish at the rim. Compare that to last year when Jennings was sharing the court with Gooden, Delfino, and Ersan. Huge difference. The 3-on-1 break where Brandon found Tobias trailing for the dunk is a play that sticks out from last night's game. Last year, in a similar situation, due to the players on the court, the best case result would have been two FT attempts.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,060

Post#98 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Domination, period. Hard to b*tch about much here. Just hope it continues and it would be nice to take care of business the next 2 games before Miami, Chicago, etc pop-up on the schedule. I really like our rotations thus far. I know Moute has come up a few times, I'm guessing he gets Daniels minutes and maybe some of Ersan/Tobias' pending how he they are playing. But who knows when Moute is even coming back and how long he'll stay on the floor at this point. And Henson definitely isn't afraid to put up the shots. :)
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,715

Post#99 » by msiris » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Jennings has learned the art passing, because he is in a comtract year. :D He still can't hit the three very well. The Bucks are playing well so enjoy it. Maybe its time to bench Ersan. I like the rookie better anyways.
Ride the tank
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,060

Post#100 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:16 pm

msiris wrote:Jennings has learned the art passing, because he is in a comtract year. :D He still can't hit the three very well. The Bucks are playing well so enjoy it. Maybe its time to bench Ersan. I like the rookie better anyways.

I don't mind the idea of bringing Ersan off the bench but right now things are clicking thus I don't think swapping things around is absolutely necessary.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks