yardbarker

Milwaukee Bucks Historical Individual Game Leaders (Since 1984-1985)

# Date Player Pos MINFGMFGA3PM3PAFTMFTAREBASTSTLBLKPTS
1Nov 11, 2006Michael ReddSG45:4418326121517203157
2Nov 14, 2009Brandon JenningsPG40:4321347868550055
3Mar 04, 2007Michael ReddSF43:38183281389323052
4Apr 14, 2002Ray AllenSG44:001523101477443047
5Dec 05, 1989Ricky PierceSG36:0017263489321045
6Feb 25, 2001Glenn RobinsonSF38:0018272478720045

See historical Milwaukee Bucks individual game leaders

PG: Pacers @ Bucks

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Post#166 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 pm by DocHoliday

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6-1m8wOXOaU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SUwem_rSig&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lNm6Ialxkbk[/youtube]
DocHoliday

RealGM
And1: 254

Post#167 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 pm by Garbs_7

Another solid win, Jennings looked really in control and in charge the whole time he was on the court, Sanders has just been great and Tobias is a big boy up close... Pacers are awful

www.saveourbucks.com

"Build for the future, not the 8th seed"
Garbs_7

Analyst
And1: 158

Post#168 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:25 pm by emunney

NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 850

Post#169 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:27 pm by emunney

This was a great play by Monta.

NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 850

Post#170 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 pm by JimmyTheKid

Max Green wrote:@ MIA
vs. CHI
@ CHI
vs. NYK

Man, that's a brutal stretch. I'd be really happy finishing 2-2.

I never like looking ahead on the schedule or projecting wins and losses. Its pointless. In every professional sport. Because any team can beat any other team on any given night. But I especially hate it in regards to the Bucks. Why? Because before the season, everyone gives their projected W/L record, which is fine. But after, say a strong start, the folks who projected doom and gloom for the season will always have an excuse for a Bucks' win. You'll see "well, yeah, they're 7-2 but New Orleans sucks, Charlotte sucks, Granger was out for the Pacers, Holiday was in foul trouble for the Sixers, Boston just had a bad game, the Lakers are having a down year, the entire East sucks.... and on and on and on. Or if the Bucks lose at home on Saturday, you'll see a lot of: "thats why you don't throw a party after 7 games....toooooold you" Pretty soon, the only chance at a "quality" win is against the Heat or Thunder. But these are the same folks who had the Bucks at 32-50 before the season. So how can any Bucks win be diminished in any way if they're already one of the worst teams in basketball? Thats why every year I give the Bucks a clean slate and take it game by game. Don't let years of Bucks frustration prevent you from enjoying this season.
JimmyTheKid
Veteran
And1: 197

Post#171 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm by Garbs_7

Was great being at the game too in good seats block 227. Amazing experience and got to see a good win.

www.saveourbucks.com

"Build for the future, not the 8th seed"
Garbs_7

Analyst
And1: 158

Post#172 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:21 pm by Steve210

JimmyTheKid wrote:
vs. CHI
@ CHI
vs. NYK

I never like looking ahead on the schedule or projecting wins and losses. Its pointless. In every professional sport. Because any team can beat any other team on any given night. But I especially hate it in regards to the Bucks. Why? Because before the season, everyone gives their projected W/L record, which is fine. But after, say a strong start, the folks who projected doom and gloom for the season will always have an excuse for a Bucks' win. You'll see "well, yeah, they're 7-2 but New Orleans sucks, Charlotte sucks, Granger was out for the Pacers, Holiday was in foul trouble for the Sixers, Boston just had a bad game, the Lakers are having a down year, the entire East sucks.... and on and on and on. Or if the Bucks lose at home on Saturday, you'll see a lot of: "thats why you don't throw a party after 7 games....toooooold you" Pretty soon, the only chance at a "quality" win is against the Heat or Thunder. But these are the same folks who had the Bucks at 32-50 before the season. So how can any Bucks win be diminished in any way if they're already one of the worst teams in basketball? Thats why every year I give the Bucks a clean slate and take it game by game. Don't let years of Bucks frustration prevent you from enjoying this season.

I agree 100%, all of us Bucks fans have witnessed a lot of bad basketball, some of us have witnessed a lot more than others. We all tend to have players we like, and players we don't like, and I see so much arguing and defending one's view points that I think some people start to miss the big picture. 5-2 is WAY TOO EARLY to get too excited, but it's not too early to be cautiously optimistic about the season. Let's enjoy this good start, and hope they can keep things rolling!

On a side note, I'm not quite sure how to feel for the Warriors fans right now? I'm just happy that we aren't the ones sitting around waiting for the next Andrew Bogut injury update. I like Andrew, and think he's class act and a quality guy, but I just don't think he's ever going to be the same player he was prior the elbow injury. Now he has the ankle injury, and it's always something, some on here rip the trade, some debate back and forth how we could have got more, blah blah, I'm just glad the organization has moved on in another direction, and so far so good.
Steve210
Senior
And1: 20

Post#173 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:39 pm by AussieBuck

DocHoliday wrote:
emunney wrote: #1 defensive rebounding

This is the stunning part, we were awful last year in def rebs

Imagine how good our rebounding would be if we traded Udoh!!!!!!
aol4532 wrote:what exactly is the difference between him (Bill Russell), and say a guy like Ryan Hollins, who is 20 lbs heavier and can get his head over the rim? He would get in foul trouble so quick, just trying to hold position.
AussieBuck

RealGM
And1: 666

Post#174 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm by AussieBuck

JimmyTheKid wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:On a different note, simple +/- through 7:

Godleavy: +101
Sanders: +42
Udoh: +33
Ellis: +25
Udrih: +19
Daniels: +14
Jennings: +6
Henson: -7
Gorilla: -24
Ilyasova: -28
Dalembert: -36
Lamb: -40
Harris: -70

Harris -70... I like +/- but like any stat, its worthless on its own.

Harris plays pretty much exclusively with the starting unit and Dunleavy with the bench guys. It's just a good representation of how we are playing to start the first and third quarters.
aol4532 wrote:what exactly is the difference between him (Bill Russell), and say a guy like Ryan Hollins, who is 20 lbs heavier and can get his head over the rim? He would get in foul trouble so quick, just trying to hold position.
AussieBuck

RealGM

Post#175 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:45 pm by DocHoliday

AussieBuck wrote:
DocHoliday wrote:
emunney wrote: #1 defensive rebounding

This is the stunning part, we were awful last year in def rebs

Imagine how good our rebounding would be if we traded Udoh!!!!!!

Yeah Gooden is a better rebounder
DocHoliday

RealGM
And1: 254

Post#176 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:54 pm by KeyRabbit

Better outlet passes for sure

blkout wrote:
I really can't see what could possibly go wrong with a bunch of assets for him to play with
KeyRabbit
Rookie
And1: 14

Post#177 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:55 pm by AussieBuck

DocHoliday wrote:Yeah Gooden is a better rebounder

I was going to continue this joke by posting their career rebounding rates but it turns out Gooden doesn't even exist when you check out our team for this season on basketball reference. Hooray for him not getting a second of game time. :D
AussieBuck

RealGM

Post#178 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm by -Jragon-

AussieBuck wrote:
JimmyTheKid wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:On a different note, simple +/- through 7:

Godleavy: +101
Sanders: +42
Udoh: +33
Ellis: +25
Udrih: +19
Daniels: +14
Jennings: +6
Henson: -7
Gorilla: -24
Ilyasova: -28
Dalembert: -36
Lamb: -40
Harris: -70

Harris -70... I like +/- but like any stat, its worthless on its own.

Harris plays pretty much exclusively with the starting unit and Dunleavy with the bench guys. It's just a good representation of how we are playing to start the first and third quarters.

I think the top 5 guys on there play well together. Last night during the 2nd, I believe, that lineup was playing and someone (I think it was J. Mac) slipped and said nice lineup right after the commercial break than quickly changed the subject. lol But yeah, that was a good segment of basketball: offense, hustle, passing and shot making.

Ellis's +/- surprised me a little bit with how high it was (because of his perceived defensive flaws), but he is such a threat on offense that he is dangerous wherever he has the ball on the floor and gets to the paint skillfully at will.
-Jragon-
Sixth Man
And1: 12

Post#179 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:45 pm by Authority

Sadly I missed the game, I like seeing games where we actually play well and get to play the scrubs. John Henson is gonna be a beast. But he has to learn not to shoot it every time. :lol:
Check out my NBA Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/DownToBuck
Authority
Junior
And1: 48

Post#180 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:59 pm by randy84

Authority wrote:Sadly I missed the game, I like seeing games where we actually play well and get to play the scrubs. John Henson is gonna be a beast. But he has to learn not to shoot it every time. :lol:

He has to make the most of his 7 mins of playing time.
randy84
Head Coach
And1: 366

Post#181 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 pm by randy84

paul wrote:
paulpressey25 wrote:Pacer fans melting down at this thread.

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread. ... s-Postgame

Fire the coach, tank, Hibbert a bum now that he got paid, trade West for Monta, etc. We can't win with Granger injured. It all sounds oh so familiar.

Hibbert 9 games in is putting up 8/8 at 38% from the field and 40% from the line in 30mpg. Saying he's been a bum this season is a MASSIVE understatement, I'd have to do a little research but he might have been the worst established starter in the league so far.

If he doesn't turn it around like instantly they are in big trouble.

You must be overlooking our own Ersan Illy.
randy84
Head Coach
And1: 366

Post#182 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm by paul

vs. CHI
@ CHI
vs. NYK

Brutal? Miami obviously but both Chicago (without Rose) and New York are extremely beatable. I'm hoping for 2-2 out of that, 1-3 would be very disappointing, 0-4 obviously horrible.

I was just looking at our schedule for the real 'brutal' stretch and honestly it never really comes, March would seem to be our toughest month but it's nice not to have the horror run we've had a few times the last few years. Hopefully we can be way in front of .500 when we get there.
paul
RealGM
And1: 455

Post#183 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:00 pm by GHOSTofSIKMA

Steve210 wrote:............. 5-2 is WAY TOO EARLY to get too excited, but it's not too early to be cautiously optimistic about the season. Let's enjoy this good start, and hope they can keep things rolling!

its never to early to get way over excited bro :D
Brandon Knight.... been balling. Over his last 64 games(updated 4/13)
34.4 mpg.. .426 fg%.. .329 3pt%.. .526 ts%.. 5.0 apg.. 3.8 rpg.. 18.9 ppg
GHOSTofSIKMA

General Manager
And1: 221

Post#184 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:06 pm by Max Green

paul wrote:
vs. CHI
@ CHI
vs. NYK

Brutal? Miami obviously but both Chicago (without Rose) and New York are extremely beatable. I'm hoping for 2-2 out of that, 1-3 would be very disappointing, 0-4 obviously horrible.

I was just looking at our schedule for the real 'brutal' stretch and honestly it never really comes, March would seem to be our toughest month but it's nice not to have the horror run we've had a few times the last few years. Hopefully we can be way in front of .500 when we get there.

We haven't beat Chicago since the 09/10 season, they are still very good and own us with or without Rose. New York is the second best team in the East and awesome defensively. Playing the 4 games in a row against the top 3 teams in the East with one of them being the defending champs and the best team in the league qualifies as brutal us.
Rooting for a Top 5 pick.
Max Green

RealGM
And1: 477

Post#185 Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks
Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:10 pm by paul

New York really, really aren't the second best team in the East. Not imo anyway. It's a tougher stretch of games for sure.
paul
RealGM
And1: 455

PreviousNext

Return to Milwaukee Bucks