Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

ampd
RealGM
And1: 4,883

Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks 

Post#196 » by ampd » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:13 am

paul wrote:
ampd wrote:
gbmb34 wrote:I know its a broken record, but if Monta could lose the :19 second 19 footers, he would be a reasonale asset to the team, contract notwithstanding.

I wish Monta would embrace his inner Derrick Rose. Just attack the basket relentlessly in the pick and roll and pass when it isn't there. No 360 layups, no heat check jumpers from 20 feet, no turnaround 18 footers with 15 seconds left on the shot clock.

He has the talent and physical ability to be a very efficient player, it is and always has been mental with him.

Wishing for that is completely the right thing to wish for, and is guaranteed to lead to heartache.

Yeah, its true.
verbalhologram
Pro Prospect
And1: 92

Re: PG: Pacers @ Bucks 

Post#197 » by verbalhologram » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 am

Great to see the Bucks of to this start,even though the Pacers played awfully I really feel our defence early in the first led by Jennings and Monta set the pace, each game we have someone who steps up and on this occasion it was Sammy D. I remember there were a few threads at the beginning of the season about how people thought the Bucks would be painful to watch,hopefully those people are starting to come around. :D

Return to Milwaukee Bucks