ImageImage

Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Player of the Game

Samuel Dalembert
35
64%
Brandon Jennings
17
31%
Monta Ellis
1
2%
Tobias Harris
0
No votes
Beno Udrih
2
4%
Larry Sanders
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 55

User avatar
step3profit
Veteran
Posts: 2,947
And1: 548
Joined: Jul 11, 2007

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#16 » by step3profit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Wise1 wrote:Giving Dalembert the "Captain America" award tonight. Captain America isn't the most powerful Avenger, but he's the most dangerous. He inspires them. Going into the Indy games last season the Bucks were defeated before the game even began because they couldn't matchup against Hibbert. Dalembert's defense against Hibbert served as a confidence booster for the rest of the team.


False. The Hulk is the most dangerous.
"Lion-O would never leave Panthro out in the cold."
User avatar
White+Purple
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,615
And1: 230
Joined: Mar 21, 2012
Location: 2014 FA Cup champions
     

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#17 » by White+Purple » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 pm

AussieBuck wrote:
emunney wrote:I'm taking Jennings no question. Put his foot on the gas early and ended the game by halftime.

Yep.

There should be a rule that anytime emunney and AB agree on anything, time and space collapse in on themselves creating universal truth that noone can disagree with. Two seriously intelligent posters.
Image
User avatar
JayMKE
RealGM
Posts: 13,886
And1: 2,059
Joined: Jun 21, 2010
Location: AZ
     

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#18 » by JayMKE » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Going Brandon, he was the catalyst early.
FREE GIANNIS
User avatar
AussieBuck
RealGM
Posts: 25,654
And1: 3,409
Joined: May 10, 2006
Location: saveourbucks.com
 

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#19 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Serge28 wrote:Except that Hibbert has played above his season averages against us for the past two seasons now and was a major reason why we hadn't beaten the Pacers since December 8th, 2010 prior to last night.

Not really relevant to Hibbert sucking massive balls this season though.
aol4532 wrote:what exactly is the difference between him (Bill Russell), and say a guy like Ryan Hollins, who is 20 lbs heavier and can get his head over the rim? He would get in foul trouble so quick, just trying to hold position.
User avatar
AussieBuck
RealGM
Posts: 25,654
And1: 3,409
Joined: May 10, 2006
Location: saveourbucks.com
 

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#20 » by AussieBuck » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:37 pm

White+Purple wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
emunney wrote:I'm taking Jennings no question. Put his foot on the gas early and ended the game by halftime.

Yep.

There should be a rule that anytime emunney and AB agree on anything, time and space collapse in on themselves creating universal truth that noone can disagree with. Two seriously intelligent posters.

:kiss We almost never disagree. Emmunney isn't wrong that often. :D
aol4532 wrote:what exactly is the difference between him (Bill Russell), and say a guy like Ryan Hollins, who is 20 lbs heavier and can get his head over the rim? He would get in foul trouble so quick, just trying to hold position.
User avatar
BUCKnation
RealGM
Posts: 10,283
And1: 356
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
       

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#21 » by BUCKnation » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Went with Brandon as well, pretty much for the same reason stated above.
Shinyhubcaps
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,523
And1: 0
Joined: Apr 25, 2010

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#22 » by Shinyhubcaps » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 am

Random but I didn't even realize that you could play 13 players in the game... I thought this was something only in place in the lockout-shortened season. Having said that, great team effort.
User avatar
BUCKnation
RealGM
Posts: 10,283
And1: 356
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
       

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#23 » by BUCKnation » Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:40 am

Shinyhubcaps wrote:Random but I didn't even realize that you could play 13 players in the game... I thought this was something only in place in the lockout-shortened season. Having said that, great team effort.

It was, but then they just kept it in place.
Serge28
RealGM
Posts: 14,546
And1: 515
Joined: Apr 30, 2002
Location: San Diego
   

Re: Player of the Game - Bucks vs Pacers (11/14) 

Post#24 » by Serge28 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am

Dalembert joins the party:

Player of the Year

Image
Brandon Jennings: 2

Image
Mike Dunleavy: 1

Image
Larry Sanders: 1

Image
Samuel Dalembert: 1
Can't wait to see the transformation in MCW's game under Kidd's tutelage in Milwaukee. I really think he's landed in a perfect situation in Milwaukee and is going to surprise a lot of people. Time will tell.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks