OT: Bucks vs Hornets + pregame & postgame

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

OT: Bucks vs Hornets + pregame & postgame 

Post#1 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:20 am

http://on.fb.me/QNxtfJ

Our first and only chance to see likely rookie of the year candidate Anthony Davis this season as he leads the young and rebuilding Hornets into the Bradley Center. The Bucks will counter Davis' length and athleticism with some of our own: Larry Sanders, Epke Udoh, and Samuel Dalembert. This is a must win game if we want fans to start jumping on the bandwagon...

If you need tickets for this game, let me know. There are great specials I can obtain from my rep with the Bucks.

We'll be at Scooter's on Water at 6:00pm for $1 Miller/Coors/Bud/Schlitz tap pints, $1 rails and free popcorn.
Sector 7 members will be headed to the BC at 7:00pm. Everyone else might stay and have another drink or two if they so choose :)
Game time is 7:30pm

After the game, we'll head a few doors down to Upper 90 Sports Pub on State St between 4th St and Old World 3rd. Walk in with me or meet me there (if you were at the game) for $3 u-call-its (any tap beer, rail, or call such as Jack, Soco, etc.). Later in the night we can head across Old World 3rd St to Buckhead Saloon. Walk in with me to avoid paying cover. There will likely be a 2-4-1 drink special with Bucks ticket there as well, I just have to confirm that first.

Spread the word.

Let's go Bucks!
97-98
Nick Van Exel (LAL) on defending the Stockton-Malone pick-and-roll: "Yeah,
I got a way to defend it. Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them."
GrandAdmiralDan
RealGM
And1: 1,291

Re: OT: Bucks vs Hornets + pregame & postgame 

Post#2 » by GrandAdmiralDan » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 am

First 10,000 fans receive Bucks Schedule Calendar
97-98