Hornets/Bucks Postgame

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,612

Re: Hornets/Bucks Postgame 

Post#121 » by Baddy Chuck » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 am

skones wrote:
ampd wrote:If we are in first 40 games into the season and nobody is coming, maybe then its time to start calling people out.

Even during the FTD season, it wasn't until the later part of the season when we acquired Salmons that people really started noticing.

Because we weren't a good team until we got Salmons.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,674

Post#122 » by AussieBuck » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:12 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
skones wrote:
ampd wrote:If we are in first 40 games into the season and nobody is coming, maybe then its time to start calling people out.

Even during the FTD season, it wasn't until the later part of the season when we acquired Salmons that people really started noticing.

Because we weren't a good team until we got Salmons.

It actually started when we benched Warrick, and signed Stack so that Luc could go to PF. :D
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,612

Post#123 » by Baddy Chuck » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:16 am

AussieBuck wrote:It actually started when we benched Warrick, and signed Stack so that Luc could go to PF. :D

We were still extremely mediocre until we got Salmons.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,674

Post#124 » by AussieBuck » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:It actually started when we benched Warrick, and signed Stack so that Luc could go to PF. :D

Just checked, 16 wins 23 losses pre-Stack, 8 wins and 5 losses with Stack pre-Salmons then 22 and 8 with the final FTD team. Warrick was every bit as bad as Gooden and we couldn't afford Luc at the 3 with Redd/Bell/Meeks being so awful at the 2. Salmons was a big factor but his influence alone is massively overstated and the other factors forgotten.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
oscar-fan
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#125 » by oscar-fan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:

Maybe since Charlotte seems to like Warrick, they might be interested in Gooden. Charlotte is relatively guard-rich and big-man poor.

Gooden plus cash for Gerald Henderson.

Or maybe Gooden plus Udrih or Gooden plus LRMAM for Ben Gordon.

At least we would be getting someone useful for Gooden.

A big clue would be if Gooden suddenly sees some playing time tonight in Charlotte showcasing him.

Just throwing that out there - I'm far from expert at this.
Run-MKE 311
Senior
And1: 9

Post#126 » by Run-MKE 311 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Awesome energy at the BC a few nights ago for this.

Loved especially what we got from Toby and Mike D again in this game. Monta and Brandon are just damn fun to watch, this team has all my attention right now.
Ball so hard.
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 722

Post#127 » by averageposter » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 pm

There has been good energy, some undoubtedly due to a winning record, some due to Sanders. The crowd loves him, and he does a great job engaging the fans.

Also no streetlife this year, much rather have the house DJ play whatever, than listen to the same 5-10 covers night in night out. So progress there imo.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks