23%
Rasheed Wallace
5%
Tracy McGrady
13%
Allen Iverson
48%

Total votes : 64

Post#31 Re: OT | Hall of Fame Players? (Poll)
Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:11 pm by CanadaBucks

It's a shame that the NBA equivalent of Tim Raines would be s shoo-in for the HOF yet he can't get in the Baseball one.
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 195

Post#32 Re: OT | Hall of Fame Players? (Poll)
Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 pm by upnorthfan

CanadaBucks wrote:
upnorthfan wrote:Juri Welsch and Smush Parker and dozens of others. Oh wait, those guys were just HOF'ers when playing against the Bucks. There will be more to come this season.

B.J. Mullens

Keep'em comin. Robin Lopez.

As for the ones listed I say Iverson and none of the others. Iverson had a heart of a Champion.

Vince (Ihad to go to graduation the mourning of a game seven), Hill (I was injured my whole career), Rasheed (I should be in the technicle HOF at least) and Tracey (I was flashy yeah but never won) McGrady.

Iverson is in a whole nother class.
upnorthfan
Banned User
And1: 16

Post#33 Re: OT | Hall of Fame Players? (Poll)
Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 pm by Shinyhubcaps

I say yes to Carter, Hill, and Iverson. The basketball hall of fame has less criteria than some other sports to get in. Plus those guys have great stats, like Carter's 21,000 points, Iverson's 24,000 points and 7 All-NBA (and 1 MVP), and I never knew Hill was in the top 10 in triple doubles though he hasn't had one since 1998!
Shinyhubcaps
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Previous

Return to Milwaukee Bucks