ImageImage

First All-Star ballot results Monta 6th, BJ 9th

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,615

Re: First All-Star ballot results Monta 6th, BJ 9th 

Post#16 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Also, I don't think either Johnson or Williams should make it but I believe one of them will so Brooklyn can have an all-star.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
SpursNBucks
Banned User
And1: 113

Post#17 » by SpursNBucks » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:33 pm

trwi7 wrote:Speaking of Wade I've been hearing a lot how he's hurt and still playing his way back into shape and the Heat shouldn't worry because of that. Then I look at his numbers and he's basically 20/4/4.5 and shooting over 50%. The way they make it sound I was expecting him to be shooting like 42% or something.

I was watching a recent game on Nat network and Barkley was saying how he could see Wade has lost quite a bit of lift- and he has. There was a lot of talk when he came in that he wouldn't last long playing the wreckless style of game he does- crashing the boards/driving - not being that big of a guy. The fact is he may not be quite the player he was at one time, but still darn good.
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#18 » by Max Green » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Brandon still has a a chance to make it provided we win continue to play above .500 ball and he ups his TS% to 51-52% in the next 6 weeks. He's capable of going on a hot streak for a few games at a time....
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,441

Post#19 » by blazza18 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:55 pm

I seriously hate the all star process. All a popularity contest. Players injured should not be considered. And half the other guys are only voted for because of the team they play for.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks