Nebula1 wrote:I do think it really depends on the direction the Bucks decide to go, assuming they actually pick a direction.
Ideally I hope Kohl makes a decision on Hammond by the end of January. I wish he would now, but it's not happening. But it would be nice to either give Hammond security of a few years or have a new GM to make decisions pre the trade deadline.
And if the organization knows Skiles is leaving after the season, I think you can leave him be and make a decision on Hammond. I guess the problem will be that we're going to be floating around .500 and in a spot where we won't be bad enough to fire people nor good enough to justify extensions. But it would be nice to just make a decision on him. If Kohl likes the team, re-up him. If he is skeptical at this point, move on.