ImageImage

Trades for the Bucks to blow it up

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,968

Re: Trades for the Bucks to blow it up 

Post#81 » by Badgerlander » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm

I wouldn't mind trying to get Roddy B from Dallas if we could get him for a 2nd rounder or something and resign him for cheap. He could be an Ellis clone which could be useful in a 6th man role on a reasonable contract.
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,761

Post#82 » by VooDoo7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm

Sigra wrote:I would like to trade Jennings and Dalembert for Rondo.

Yeah? And I'd like a BJ from Halle Berry. Funny thing is, my odds are probably better.
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 7,917

Post#83 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 pm

i wonder what kind of a deal we could offer san antonio for gary neal
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach
And1: 314

Post#84 » by CanadaBucks » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:51 pm

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:i wonder what kind of a deal we could offer san antonio for gary neal

I assume SA has qualified him at 1.1m but a guy who turns 29 this year and is a role player atm wouldn't get a huge contract imo. Would you trade Udoh for him? Would SA take that? He would help our rotation for sure but I'm not sure he's a NBA starting 2 guard.
Lippo
Lead Assistant
And1: 942

Post#85 » by Lippo » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:51 pm

VooDoo7 wrote:

Yeah? And I'd like a BJ from Halle Berry. Funny thing is, my odds are probably better.

I was actually consoling Halle Berry for almost an hour and had her crying on my shoulder when her Hubby at the time Eric Benet was hitting on my stripper GF at a Citizen King party maybe 12 years ago. I couldn't even bring up the courage to make a move, even on X, looking back wish I had tried. Would have been a good trade.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Post#86 » by whatthe_buck!? » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:07 pm

Lippo wrote:
VooDoo7 wrote:

I was actually consoling Halle Berry for almost an hour and had her crying on my shoulder when her Hubby at the time Eric Benet was hitting on my stripper GF at a Citizen King party maybe 12 years ago. I couldn't even bring up the courage to make a move, even on X, looking back wish I had tried. Would have been a good trade.

Any man without enough sense to try to make a move on a 34 year old Halle Berry when she was looking for consolation because her boyfriend was busy hitting on their girlfriend has no absolutely no business posting fake trades on a Bucks message board. In fact, even just being dumb enough to admit that u were that dumb I'm pretty sure is a banable offense... Can we get an official ruling on this one mods?
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,520

Post#87 » by raferfenix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

I was surprised at the extent to which Celtics fans are talking about Rondo trades on their board. They seem to be in a protracted fight about whether or not they should trade Rondo for Demarcus Cousins.

The point being is that they think something drastic needs to happen if they are to remain in championship contention. Could we put together a deal constituting that?

I think we'd certainly include more than Jennings and Dalembert. Could especially see the Celtics valuing Moute as a Lebron stopper, for what that's worth.
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach

Post#88 » by CanadaBucks » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 pm

raferfenix wrote:

I was surprised at the extent to which Celtics fans are talking about Rondo trades on their board. They seem to be in a protracted fight about whether or not they should trade Rondo for Demarcus Cousins.

The point being is that they think something drastic needs to happen if they are to remain in championship contention. Could we put together a deal constituting that?

I think we'd certainly include more than Jennings and Dalembert. Could especially see the Celtics valuing Moute as a Lebron stopper, for what that's worth.

Well they certainly won't contend trading Rondo for DMC assuming they would get something like Tyreke with him.
raferfenix
RealGM

Post#89 » by raferfenix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:47 pm

CanadaBucks wrote:
Well they certainly won't contend trading Rondo for DMC assuming they would get something like Tyreke with him.

Ha, note that I didn't say these arguments about Cousins were rational :wink:

They are indeed desperate for size and athleticism up front, so guys like Moute / Dalembert/ Udoh / etc should hold added value for them.

Celtics would have to believe that Jennings would step up big once he got there for them to consider this at all though -- regardless of how much they would like the other ancillary pieces we throw in.
CanadaBucks
Assistant Coach

Post#90 » by CanadaBucks » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Sorry the comment was meant as reaction to what the Cs fans were posting.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,605

Post#91 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 pm

I'd like to see him paired with Sanders but I'd trade literally anything else on the roster for Rondo.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,659

Post#92 » by AussieBuck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

whatthe_buck!? wrote:

Any man without enough sense to try to make a move on a 34 year old Halle Berry when she was looking for consolation because her boyfriend was busy hitting on their girlfriend has no absolutely no business posting fake trades on a Bucks message board. In fact, even just being dumb enough to admit that u were that dumb I'm pretty sure is a banable offense... Can we get an official ruling on this one mods?

I loled.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,808

Post#93 » by paulpressey25 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

I miss that brief time when Halle Berry lived here.....
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
raferfenix
RealGM

Post#94 » by raferfenix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:I'd like to see him paired with Sanders but I'd trade literally anything else on the roster for Rondo.

What is the most that we think we'd give up for Rondo?

I don't think we'd trade Sanders if we could at all help it, as the point would be to pair Rondo with him and then whoever is left of Henson / Ilyasova / Udoh / Moute.

If it came to it, I might add in Udoh to the package. I'm very leery of locking Jennings up long term, and as much as I like Ekpe, I don't think he'd be worth tanking a trade to set us up with a top level PG on a bargain contract for years to come.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#95 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:19 pm

I'd tell them to take their choice. If they came back with like BJ, Henson, Tobes and a first I'd probably walk away but I would probably do Jennings and any two of those pretty easily.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
VooDoo7
RealGM
And1: 20,761

Post#96 » by VooDoo7 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:I'd tell them to take their choice. If they came back with like BJ, Henson, Tobes and a first I'd probably walk away but I would probably do Jennings and any two of those pretty easily.

Man...I know you have to give up a lot to get a guy like Rondo. But it'd be tough to give up Henson and Tobias (along with Jennings).

Rondo would most likely hate it here tho. He hates losing so much.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#97 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah it's a lot to give up but I think Rondo is that good. I don't like Jennings at all and though I like Tobes and Henson, Rondo is probably a top 5 point guard, probably a top 25 player in the league. I don't know how many shots we have at a player of that caliber.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,808

Post#98 » by paulpressey25 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Jennings and their choice of Ersan or Udoh for Rondo.

I don't really have an interest in trading Larry or Henson for a guy in the form of Rondo who might crap the bed if traded here.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,659

Post#99 » by AussieBuck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

paulpressey25 wrote:Jennings and their choice of Ersan or Udoh for Rondo.

I don't really have an interest in trading Larry or Henson for a guy in the form of Rondo who might crap the bed if traded here.

Has to be Udoh. Rondo really needs to be surrounded by shooters to be worthwhile and Sanders is projecting to be a keeper. It probably limits the minutes Luc can play too.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#100 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

There's no way they even consider that trade.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks