Ended up being a nice win, everyone seemed happy at the end. A very sluggish start, almost to the point it looked like they didn't care. My thoughts on the game...
1. Really love Henson's upside and want him in the regular rotation.
2. Ersan seemed more relaxed and thought had a good game.
3. This is the BJ3 we want more consistently, excellent game.
4. Tight rotation, I liked it.
5. I'm over Ellis, hope he's dealt.
6. Sanders is awesome! Wonder if he starts p*ssing people off though with some of his antics.
7. Congrats to Coach Boylan on 1st win here as Head Coach.
We'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm expecting a loss, but if they play like they did in the second half they may can steal one I suppose.