ImageImage

Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

yuedar
Rookie
And1: 58

Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles 

Post#21 » by yuedar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 am

whoa whoa whoa what is all these juicy stories I know nothing about including dalembert someone wanna spell these out for me ?
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,605

Post#22 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:05 am

yuedar wrote:whoa whoa whoa what is all these juicy stories I know nothing about including dalembert someone wanna spell these out for me ?

I'm not sure any of us know whats going on. Maybe BucksPack but he hasn't said anything.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
yuedar
Rookie
And1: 58

Post#23 » by yuedar » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 am

larry and dogs? TJ and drugs? Joe smith and w/e it was now dally and whatever happened to him... we need details because inquiring minds need to know lol
ampd
RealGM
And1: 4,883

Post#24 » by ampd » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:13 am

Milwaukee Bucks, where hooker punching happens
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,605

Post#25 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:23 am

yuedar wrote:larry and dogs? TJ and drugs? Joe smith and w/e it was now dally and whatever happened to him... we need details because inquiring minds need to know lol

Larry apparently left his dogs outside in the cold/rain/snow for days despite warnings from the city and calls from neighbors and they were taken away.

Ford from what I remember got his house searched for drugs and they found some but apparently it was at his house but it wasn't a search on him but rather people staying with him or some bull ****?

Bobby Simmons likes punching hookers.

I don't really remember the Smith thing.

No one really knows what happened with Dalembert.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,360

Post#26 » by emunney » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:30 am

Whaaaaaat? When did Sanders do that? That is terrible.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,850

Post#27 » by BUCKnation » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 am

Did Sanders actually get his dogs taken away? I thought it was just a warning.
worthlessBucks
RealGM
And1: 4,823

Post#28 » by worthlessBucks » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 am

N8Frog wrote:Totally forgot about the Joe Smith deal. I believe it was with a woman at a hotel. Bob Simmons had that incident at the nightclub in MKE too and that kind of went away.

The 2 things I took from this article are Woelful is still trying to find every anti-Skiles angle he can find. Clearly didn't like the guy. And the second thing is it seems pretty clear our guys didn't care for Skiles that much. Besides Jennings a little bit, you didn't hear anybody really critique the move or seem unhappy. I never even heard a comment from Monta.

Yeah, you just know Gery was diving into the garbage at the Cousins center if he saw Skiles throw something out. I got you now Scott.
Go Bucks!
Max Green
RealGM
And1: 4,668

Post#29 » by Max Green » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 am

The Joe Smith story was that he picked up one of the local slores, had sex with her, then according to reports one of his boys sexually assaulted her sometime afterwards. Joe Smith was never arrested since the Woman said the sex was consensual between them, I don't remember if the alleged was ever charged.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
#Jabariunleashed
#OwnTheFuture
:wizard: Maxtradamus
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#30 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Max Green wrote:The Joe Smith story was that he picked up one of the local slores, had sex with her, then according to reports one of his boys sexually assaulted her sometime afterwards. Joe Smith was never arrested since the Woman said the sex was consensual between them, I don't remember if the alleged was ever charged.

I don't think he was charged either.

TJ Ford's deal I thought it ended up being his buddy, or so they said, and I don't think Ford was really repremanded for it. I believe it was a cocaine search too, not weed.

And don't forget the Gary Payton, Sam Cassell, and I think Jason Caffey (don't quote me on him) incident up in Toronto at that strip club. I think that ended up going away too.
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#31 » by jr lucosa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

^Oh yeah, Jason Caffey was definitely involved. I feel like there may have been a 4th. And TJ Ford was indeed cocaine.

Thanks for bringing up all these incidents guys, good times :P
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#32 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 pm

If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Also, don't forget about G-Robs last week as a Milwaukee Buck. He got busted banging on his baby mommas door at 3am with a gun and a pocket full of weed. Less than a week later he was traded.
LUKE23
RealGM
And1: 6,203

Post#33 » by LUKE23 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:28 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

It's far too early to say "they are playing better without Skiles". So far, the offense has improved about the same amount as the defense has regressed. So in other words, no net change in play. They have been blown out of the building in both games they lost as well, including Detroit at home.
eagle13
Head Coach
And1: 107

Post#34 » by eagle13 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 pm

And so??????
Just boyz being boyz
Besides I got kids to feed, & dam coach is all oxycotin about making half my freethrows. Its a stressful life. Besides those aren't my drugs and the bitch deserved it.
I'm a chillin' peaceful guy but diss me and I'll put a cap in ya'll ass.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#35 » by Thunder Muscle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:34 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

Also, don't forget about G-Robs last week as a Milwaukee Buck. He got busted banging on his baby mommas door at 3am with a gun and a pocket full of weed. Less than a week later he was traded.

Oh yeah, I do remember that Big Dog deal. I don't recall the weed part, but do remember the gun.

I brought up the anti-Skiles agenda but I wouldn't lump in the hating Skiles category. I actually always kind of liked him as the Coach, besides his rationale with rotations sometimes. But I feel Gery when Skiles was here wouldn't really write many favorable articles, would go on shows sayings players (Ersan, SJax...) didn't like him, that he's leaving, etc AND then once he was let go (or whatever) you can sense the genuine excitement in Gery's voice when he was on 1250AM and he keeps talking about players not liking Skiles, etc. So that is why I threw it out there.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,808

Post#36 » by paulpressey25 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Because Gery consistently refuses to write columns and ask the tough questions regarding the real problems with this team. Kohl and Hammond. And the terribly imbalanced roster devoid of stars or anyone with real all star potential.

The only time he actually critiques anything is when a player he's close to has an agenda against a coach or other player. Then Gery will step and and become Tolstoy on the matter.

Go back to his Stephen Jackson hates Skiles article from last week. No discussions or questions at all about why we'd deal for Jackson, who wanted that deal and how Kohl's moves to bring in these overpaid vets never work. We know most of the league doesn't like playing for Skiles. I want to know the answers to those other questions.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,360

Post#37 » by emunney » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:43 pm

And no acknowledgment that Jackson was TERRIBLE for us.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
jr lucosa
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,151

Post#38 » by jr lucosa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Yeah, that's how the story went. I still find it hard to believe that he was just chillin while everyone around him is on crack. :D
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 2,279

Post#39 » by xTitan » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:04 pm

I am guessing Woefel's wife was a Skiles slump buster in a previous time, no other reason for all the yellow journalism, it is quite sad to be honest. One other possible reason is that lil Gerry is one of the few that actually really likes Hammond and was all in on team Hammond, wouldn't be shocked if Hammond didn't promise some exclusives to slander Skiles every chance he got.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 25,808

Post#40 » by paulpressey25 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:45 pm

It isn't too hard to get these anti Skiles stories. The players love the outlet. Gery was back on with Sparky last night touting his exclusive with Dalembert. Sparky pretty much shut him done. Said he didn't even get a chance to read the column.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25

Return to Milwaukee Bucks