KOHL MUST GO
mlloyd10

Assistant Coach
And1: 164

Post#17 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 pm by EastSideBucksFan

mlloyd10 wrote:I checked ccap. No record for Daly

Sen Kohl can still make things go away.

Local news barely reported on Larry Sanders dogs being taken away from him by animal control.

TJ Ford had drugs & parphenalia found in his condo back in the day. No charges.
EastSideBucksFan

RealGM
And1: 1,294

Post#18 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm by paulpressey25

Joe Smith incident.

Herb Kohl is Mr Wolf from Pulp Fiction. He's got a hotline to the police chief's office.
I don't tweet much, but when I do, it is the same garbage you get from me on here:

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
paulpressey25

Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 1,702

Post#19 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 pm by Baddy Chuck

Max Green wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Max Green wrote:I don't think it was to troubling since Sparky was and still is campaigning for Daly to start over Larry.

No, Sparky seemed pretty put off by whatever it was. If I remember correctly he said someone along the lines of "Dalembert may not even be on my team if what I heard is true".

When was this?

Not exactly sure what post game show it was.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck

RealGM
And1: 2,213

Post#20 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 pm by Thunder Muscle

Totally forgot about the Joe Smith deal. I believe it was with a woman at a hotel. Bob Simmons had that incident at the nightclub in MKE too and that kind of went away.

The 2 things I took from this article are Woelful is still trying to find every anti-Skiles angle he can find. Clearly didn't like the guy. And the second thing is it seems pretty clear our guys didn't care for Skiles that much. Besides Jennings a little bit, you didn't hear anybody really critique the move or seem unhappy. I never even heard a comment from Monta.
Shameless Ambassador Club: If interested in 10% cash credit on Bucks season tickets (including Click n Pick), message me your name & email address.
Thunder Muscle

RealGM
And1: 232

Post#21 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 am by yuedar

whoa whoa whoa what is all these juicy stories I know nothing about including dalembert someone wanna spell these out for me ?
yuedar

Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#22 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:05 am by Baddy Chuck

yuedar wrote:whoa whoa whoa what is all these juicy stories I know nothing about including dalembert someone wanna spell these out for me ?

I'm not sure any of us know whats going on. Maybe BucksPack but he hasn't said anything.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Baddy Chuck

RealGM

Post#23 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am by yuedar

larry and dogs? TJ and drugs? Joe smith and w/e it was now dally and whatever happened to him... we need details because inquiring minds need to know lol
yuedar

Pro Prospect
And1: 12

Post#24 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 am by ampd

Milwaukee Bucks, where hooker punching happens
ampd
RealGM
And1: 477

Post#25 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 am by Baddy Chuck

yuedar wrote:larry and dogs? TJ and drugs? Joe smith and w/e it was now dally and whatever happened to him... we need details because inquiring minds need to know lol

Larry apparently left his dogs outside in the cold/rain/snow for days despite warnings from the city and calls from neighbors and they were taken away.

Ford from what I remember got his house searched for drugs and they found some but apparently it was at his house but it wasn't a search on him but rather people staying with him or some bull ****?

Bobby Simmons likes punching hookers.

I don't really remember the Smith thing.

No one really knows what happened with Dalembert.
Baddy Chuck

RealGM

Post#26 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am by emunney

Whaaaaaat? When did Sanders do that? That is terrible.
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 1,834

Post#27 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:31 am by BUCKnation

Did Sanders actually get his dogs taken away? I thought it was just a warning.
BUCKnation

General Manager
And1: 230

Post#28 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:50 am by worthlessBucks

N8Frog wrote:Totally forgot about the Joe Smith deal. I believe it was with a woman at a hotel. Bob Simmons had that incident at the nightclub in MKE too and that kind of went away.

The 2 things I took from this article are Woelful is still trying to find every anti-Skiles angle he can find. Clearly didn't like the guy. And the second thing is it seems pretty clear our guys didn't care for Skiles that much. Besides Jennings a little bit, you didn't hear anybody really critique the move or seem unhappy. I never even heard a comment from Monta.

Yeah, you just know Gery was diving into the garbage at the Cousins center if he saw Skiles throw something out. I got you now Scott.
worthlessBucks

RealGM
And1: 501

Post#29 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:58 am by Max Green

The Joe Smith story was that he picked up one of the local slores, had sex with her, then according to reports one of his boys sexually assaulted her sometime afterwards. Joe Smith was never arrested since the Woman said the sex was consensual between them, I don't remember if the alleged was ever charged.
Vice President of Parker-Nation.
Max Green

RealGM
And1: 862

Post#30 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 am by Thunder Muscle

Max Green wrote:The Joe Smith story was that he picked up one of the local slores, had sex with her, then according to reports one of his boys sexually assaulted her sometime afterwards. Joe Smith was never arrested since the Woman said the sex was consensual between them, I don't remember if the alleged was ever charged.

I don't think he was charged either.

TJ Ford's deal I thought it ended up being his buddy, or so they said, and I don't think Ford was really repremanded for it. I believe it was a cocaine search too, not weed.

And don't forget the Gary Payton, Sam Cassell, and I think Jason Caffey (don't quote me on him) incident up in Toronto at that strip club. I think that ended up going away too.
Shameless Ambassador Club: If interested in 10% cash credit on Bucks season tickets (including Click n Pick), message me your name & email address.
Thunder Muscle

RealGM

Post#31 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 am by jr lucosa

^Oh yeah, Jason Caffey was definitely involved. I feel like there may have been a 4th. And TJ Ford was indeed cocaine.

Thanks for bringing up all these incidents guys, good times :P
jr lucosa

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 656

Post#32 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 am by EastSideBucksFan

If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Also, don't forget about G-Robs last week as a Milwaukee Buck. He got busted banging on his baby mommas door at 3am with a gun and a pocket full of weed. Less than a week later he was traded.
EastSideBucksFan

RealGM
And1: 1,294

Post#33 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am by LUKE23

EastSideBucksFan wrote:If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

It's far too early to say "they are playing better without Skiles". So far, the offense has improved about the same amount as the defense has regressed. So in other words, no net change in play. They have been blown out of the building in both games they lost as well, including Detroit at home.
Jim Paschke ‏@Paschketball 6 Apr
I just wish everyone could enjoy the ride. I see both sides believe me. Seed and situation never concern me. It's in or out. That's all

#8 seed first round series W-L since 1983-84: 4-56
LUKE23

RealGM
And1: 1,127

Post#34 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 am by eagle13

And so??????
Just boyz being boyz
Besides I got kids to feed, & dam coach is all oxycotin about making half my freethrows. Its a stressful life. Besides those aren't my drugs and the bitch deserved it.
I'm a chillin' peaceful guy but diss me and I'll put a cap in ya'll ass.
eagle13
Lead Assistant
And1: 67

Post#35 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am by Thunder Muscle

EastSideBucksFan wrote:If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

Also, don't forget about G-Robs last week as a Milwaukee Buck. He got busted banging on his baby mommas door at 3am with a gun and a pocket full of weed. Less than a week later he was traded.

Oh yeah, I do remember that Big Dog deal. I don't recall the weed part, but do remember the gun.

I brought up the anti-Skiles agenda but I wouldn't lump in the hating Skiles category. I actually always kind of liked him as the Coach, besides his rationale with rotations sometimes. But I feel Gery when Skiles was here wouldn't really write many favorable articles, would go on shows sayings players (Ersan, SJax...) didn't like him, that he's leaving, etc AND then once he was let go (or whatever) you can sense the genuine excitement in Gery's voice when he was on 1250AM and he keeps talking about players not liking Skiles, etc. So that is why I threw it out there.
Thunder Muscle

RealGM

Next

Return to Milwaukee Bucks