yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Post#31 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:07 am by jr lucosa

^Oh yeah, Jason Caffey was definitely involved. I feel like there may have been a 4th. And TJ Ford was indeed cocaine.

Thanks for bringing up all these incidents guys, good times :P
jr lucosa

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 675

Post#32 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 am by EastSideBucksFan

If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Also, don't forget about G-Robs last week as a Milwaukee Buck. He got busted banging on his baby mommas door at 3am with a gun and a pocket full of weed. Less than a week later he was traded.
EastSideBucksFan

RealGM
And1: 1,365

Post#33 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28 am by LUKE23

EastSideBucksFan wrote:If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

It's far too early to say "they are playing better without Skiles". So far, the offense has improved about the same amount as the defense has regressed. So in other words, no net change in play. They have been blown out of the building in both games they lost as well, including Detroit at home.
Jim Paschke ‚ÄŹ@Paschketball 6 Apr
I just wish everyone could enjoy the ride. I see both sides believe me. Seed and situation never concern me. It's in or out. That's all

#8 seed first round series W-L since 1983-84: 4-56
LUKE23

RealGM
And1: 1,212

Post#34 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 am by eagle13

And so??????
Just boyz being boyz
Besides I got kids to feed, & dam coach is all oxycotin about making half my freethrows. Its a stressful life. Besides those aren't my drugs and the bitch deserved it.
I'm a chillin' peaceful guy but diss me and I'll put a cap in ya'll ass.
eagle13
Lead Assistant
And1: 73

Post#35 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:34 am by Thunder Muscle

EastSideBucksFan wrote:If the whole team hated Skiles....and this whole forum hates Skiles and the team is playing better because Skiles is gone....why does Gery get hated on around here for having an anti-Skiles agenda?

Also, don't forget about G-Robs last week as a Milwaukee Buck. He got busted banging on his baby mommas door at 3am with a gun and a pocket full of weed. Less than a week later he was traded.

Oh yeah, I do remember that Big Dog deal. I don't recall the weed part, but do remember the gun.

I brought up the anti-Skiles agenda but I wouldn't lump in the hating Skiles category. I actually always kind of liked him as the Coach, besides his rationale with rotations sometimes. But I feel Gery when Skiles was here wouldn't really write many favorable articles, would go on shows sayings players (Ersan, SJax...) didn't like him, that he's leaving, etc AND then once he was let go (or whatever) you can sense the genuine excitement in Gery's voice when he was on 1250AM and he keeps talking about players not liking Skiles, etc. So that is why I threw it out there.
TBD
Thunder Muscle

RealGM
And1: 244

Post#36 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 am by paulpressey25

Because Gery consistently refuses to write columns and ask the tough questions regarding the real problems with this team. Kohl and Hammond. And the terribly imbalanced roster devoid of stars or anyone with real all star potential.

The only time he actually critiques anything is when a player he's close to has an agenda against a coach or other player. Then Gery will step and and become Tolstoy on the matter.

Go back to his Stephen Jackson hates Skiles article from last week. No discussions or questions at all about why we'd deal for Jackson, who wanted that deal and how Kohl's moves to bring in these overpaid vets never work. We know most of the league doesn't like playing for Skiles. I want to know the answers to those other questions.
I don't tweet much, but when I do, it is the same garbage you get from me on here:

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
paulpressey25

Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 1,862

Post#37 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:43 am by emunney

And no acknowledgment that Jackson was TERRIBLE for us.
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 2,059

Post#38 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:56 am by jr lucosa

EastSideBucksFan wrote:TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Yeah, that's how the story went. I still find it hard to believe that he was just chillin while everyone around him is on crack. :D
jr lucosa

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 675

Post#39 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:04 am by xTitan

I am guessing Woefel's wife was a Skiles slump buster in a previous time, no other reason for all the yellow journalism, it is quite sad to be honest. One other possible reason is that lil Gerry is one of the few that actually really likes Hammond and was all in on team Hammond, wouldn't be shocked if Hammond didn't promise some exclusives to slander Skiles every chance he got.
xTitan
RealGM
And1: 125

Post#40 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 am by paulpressey25

It isn't too hard to get these anti Skiles stories. The players love the outlet. Gery was back on with Sparky last night touting his exclusive with Dalembert. Sparky pretty much shut him done. Said he didn't even get a chance to read the column.
I don't tweet much, but when I do, it is the same garbage you get from me on here:

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25
paulpressey25

Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 1,862

Post#41 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm by kebzach

Surprised nobody has brought up the Charlie V incident that took place on North Ave when he was with the Bucks. That too seemed to die away pretty quietly.
kebzach
Bench Warmer
And1: 11

Post#42 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:29 pm by RandyBreuer

jr lucosa wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:TJ Ford had a buddy staying at his condo that was selling crack. That's what went down. TJ was on the injured list and housing a bunch of crack head buddies. Not the smartest guy.

Yeah, that's how the story went. I still find it hard to believe that he was just chillin while everyone around him is on crack. :D

TJ said crack is wack, it was all about my back
I find it hard to believe Tim Thomas and Anthony Mason never got into trouble as Bucks
Mail it in for Mudiay
Play like clowns for Towns
Be a joke for Okafor

Drugbust wrote
"Sorry if my opinion offended your delicate sensibilities"
RandyBreuer
Bench Warmer
And1: 59

Post#43 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:11 pm by Thunder Muscle

kebzach wrote:Surprised nobody has brought up the Charlie V incident that took place on North Ave when he was with the Bucks. That too seemed to die away pretty quietly.

This one doesn't ring a bell... I remember him tweeting at halftime though.

Anthony Mason may have been involved in the strip club deal in Toronto.

Edit: Well maybe Mase wasn't --- http://www.thestar.com/news/article/183 ... ub-assault
TBD
Thunder Muscle

RealGM

Post#44 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:18 pm by Thunder Muscle

kebzach wrote:Surprised nobody has brought up the Charlie V incident that took place on North Ave when he was with the Bucks. That too seemed to die away pretty quietly.

Here it is. Yeah I don't remember this one.

MILWAUKEE - A man is suing Milwaukee Bucks player Charlie Villanueva claiming injuries after an assault at a nightclub. Villanueva calls the suit "outrageous." The lawsuit indicates the assault happened on February 22, 2008 at the Decibel nightclub on North Avenue. The suit says a man named Daniel Fischer "was assaulted by Charlie Villanueva." The documents call the assault "completely unprovoked." The lawsuit further says Fischer "has pain and will continue to suffer from pain, suffering, and disability for the rest of his life." However, Charlie Villanueva denies the claims. In an interview after Friday morning's team practice, he said, "I know no such thing about it." He called the claim "outrageous." Villanueva admits he does go to the Decibel nightclub but maintains he was not involved in an assault there. The suit was filed by attorney Thomas Ogorchock. His law office was closed Friday and a message to the office was not returned. Fischer lives in Menomonee Falls but was not home on Friday. Villanueva said, "reality is, there's going to be some people out there that are going to try to get you. It's just bottom line. But I'm not phased at it by all, I'm not worried about it because I didn't do nothing." The lawsuit does not specify a dollar amount for the damages. Villanueva earns more than $3 million per year.
-WTMJ
TBD
Thunder Muscle

RealGM

Post#45 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:28 pm by carmelbrownqueen

Larry still has his German Shepard puppies. He paid a fine and that was it. He was out of town with the team for part of the time when this incident happened.
"Too many people ask for help, and sometimes you have to help yourself." - Jerry Sloan

"We don't accept anything but winning. We don't accept anything but playing hard." - John Hammond
carmelbrownqueen
RealGM
And1: 37

Post#46 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 pm by Buck You

This is brewer related but also remember when gallardo was out on the north side at 230 one night?
Buck You

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 280

Post#47 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:37 pm by JimmyTheKid

JimmyTheKid
Analyst
And1: 415

Post#48 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:38 pm by JimmyTheKid

Buck You wrote:This is brewer related but also remember when gallardo was out on the north side at 230 one night?

This just in... Young men with a sh*t ton of money like to chase girls and party.
JimmyTheKid
Analyst
And1: 415

Post#49 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 pm by EastSideBucksFan

Buck You wrote:This is brewer related but also remember when gallardo was out on the north side at 230 one night?

I've seen Gallardo riding his bike on the lake front in the summer.

I also met him at Qdoba on Prospect once.
EastSideBucksFan

RealGM
And1: 1,365

Post#50 Re: Woelfel interviews Dalembert re: Skiles
Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 pm by Buck You

JimmyTheKid wrote:

This just in... Young men with a sh*t ton of money like to chase girls and party.

Plenty places to party that' are not on the north side after bar time.

But yeah, gallardo likes to party, saw him at buckheads once and he likes to rack up huge bar tabs, not knocking him for that, but being present on most parts of the north side at any time during the day is not smart.
Buck You

Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 280

PreviousNext

Return to Milwaukee Bucks