ImageImage

ATL: KG Barks, Melo cries, Knicks hire spies.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,551

Re: ATL: KG Barks, Melo cries, Knicks hire spies. 

Post#361 » by blazza18 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 am

I think its just cause there are other bigger douches out there. Dwight for one.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#362 » by paul » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:24 am

'The Decision' was maybe the stupidest most arrogant PR debacle in the history of sports, but the more time that passes the more I think he was just a really immature guy taking some truly horrendous advice. It seems like he's matured since then to me, but we'll see I guess.

Either way that was f'ing awesome lol.
Nebula1
RealGM
And1: 1,571

Post#363 » by Nebula1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:45 pm

paul wrote:I'm disliking LeBron less and less these days.

That was so freaking good, great fun moment.

It's obvious he's changed. I think he's starting to realize life is about service to others and has slowed the arrogant, selfish prick stuff. Good for him.

Still, he's going to lose his 'best player' throne to KD this year.
Wooderson
RealGM
And1: 5,288

Post#364 » by Wooderson » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Nebula1 wrote:

It's obvious he's changed. I think he's starting to realize life is about service to others and has slowed the arrogant, selfish prick stuff. Good for him.

Yeah, good for him. Kobe learned that lesson a long time ago. He would service others even when he/she repeatedly said, "No!".
Nebula1
RealGM

Post#365 » by Nebula1 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Here's something to learn.. when females accuse male athletes of stuff, it's usually for the money. Why the public is so quick to assume the wrong is with the males like Kobe, etc. is beyond me. There are very evil money-hungry females out there.

That said, Kobe has definitely come to terms with his basketball mortality and is a gracious person. Lebron has been a different dude since the lockout and playing over the summer and training with Durant.
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,913

Post#366 » by stellation » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 pm

Yep, I have to admit that I'm coming back around on him this year, too. I guess sometimes we forget with all the money/responsibility/media exposure/whatever with athletes that they're often still just kids that have a lot of growing up to do.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,659

Post#367 » by Baddy Chuck » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Wooderson wrote:Yeah, good for him. Kobe learned that lesson a long time ago. He would service others even when he/she repeatedly said, "No!".

:lol:
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,039

Post#368 » by jokeboy86 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 am

Is it just me or have the Wizards been reborn since the new year? One player came back and all of sudden it seems like a light switch flipped on.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,659

Post#369 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 am

jokeboy86 wrote:Is it just me or have the Wizards been reborn since the new year? One player came back and all of sudden it seems like a light switch flipped on.

Well, it was their only good player...
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
Nebula1
RealGM

Post#370 » by Nebula1 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:05 am

jokeboy86 wrote:Is it just me or have the Wizards been reborn since the new year? One player came back and all of sudden it seems like a light switch flipped on.

Yeah, it was their point guard. If you were really surprised by this, I don't know what to tell you.
mlloyd10
General Manager
And1: 854

Post#371 » by mlloyd10 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Brian Windhorst ‏@WindhorstESPN

Rajon Rondo has a torn right ACL and is out for the season.
jokeboy86
General Manager
And1: 5,039

Post#372 » by jokeboy86 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Nebula1 wrote:

Yeah, it was their point guard. If you were really surprised by this, I don't know what to tell you.

But according to most people Wall wasn't even better than Jennings and was just a great athlete who couldn't shoot and turned the ball over alot.
ampd
RealGM
And1: 4,883

Post#373 » by ampd » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:49 pm

jokeboy86 wrote:
Nebula1 wrote:

But according to most people Wall wasn't even better than Jennings and was just a great athlete who couldn't shoot and turned the ball over alot.

It would be like if we had to play Lamb for 35 minutes at PG every night and didn't have Monta to handle the ball. In the few games he has played so far this season he looks to have improved a bit, but Wall still can't shoot and turns the ball over, but he is a lot better than Jordan Crawford, Beal, and AJ Price at being the primary ball handler.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks