ImageImage

PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!! 

Post#61 » by paul » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 am

trwi7 wrote:It must be hard to make posts while giving Monta Ellis blowjobs.

Just another tough shot that someones gotta make.
WEFFPIM
RealGM
And1: 473

Post#62 » by WEFFPIM » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 am

They're probably more like rimjobs.
ReddWing wrote:Being a fan of this team is tantamount to being in hell...There is no Christ that is coming to save us. Even if there was, we'd trade him for a 28 year old wing.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,441

Post#63 » by blazza18 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:36 am

Can't believe this was the team to break the streak. Missed most of the fourth. Just glad we got the win.

PML :rofl:
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,615

Post#64 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:37 am

Also, I personally don't think I've ever said Monta couldn't hit good look mid range shots. Three pointers is another story. I don't think he could shoot threes in warmups at a 30% clip right now. The fact is, Monta doesn't get a lot of good look mid range jumpers. Most of the ones he gets a wildly contested and the results are usually laughable.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
cellomac1212
Assistant Coach
And1: 53

Post#65 » by cellomac1212 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:38 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:They weren't good look mid range jumpers though. They were running, fall away, contested jumpers.

Also, love the "don't bring in stats" argument, gotta love it.

It simply means you cannot possibly throw a stat at me I don't already know. This ain't the first Monta argument I ever had... Fact is the guy has been shooting good looking mid range shots his entire career at a high rate up until he became a Buck. He is more than capable of hitting the tough mid range shots as well. The difference in his scoring since becoming a Buck is missing the good looking mid range jumpers. You said his jump shot can't possibly improve. I countered with he has normally hit the easy mid range shots with high efficiency throughout his career. If he simply starts to hit those shots again, he will probably be closer to 22ppg than 19 and it will mark an improvement in his shot you didn't think was possible. This type of thing cannot be clarified with stats so you do not need to present them. He'll always take long tough 2's you cringe at and may never get better at making them, but thinking him missing easy mid range jumpers is normal is you not being aware of Monta's skillset...
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#66 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 am

WEFFPIM wrote:

They're probably more like rimjobs.

Was going to make a couldn't get it in the hole joke, glad someone did it for me.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
cellomac1212
Assistant Coach

Post#67 » by cellomac1212 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 am

Considering your posts about Monta never make sense or contain any valid logic at all, I would have to agree... He must just be your pimp and you can't get away from him...
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#68 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:42 am

cellomac1212 wrote:You said his jump shot can't possibly improve. I countered with he has normally hit the easy mid range shots with high efficiency throughout his career.

Obviously you don't know his stats then. After the We Believe year here are his stats

10-15 feet:
26%
38%
31%
46%
36%
37% (this season)

16-23 feet:
36%
37%
38%
38%
37%
33%

Those are awful mid range percentages. Putrid.
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,315

Post#69 » by trwi7 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 am

cellomac1212 wrote:

Considering your posts about Monta never make sense or contain any valid logic at all, I would have to agree... He must just be your pimp and you can't get away from him...

Yeah, my posts about Monta never make sense or contain any valid logic. Just how hard did Monta smack you in the face with his penis?
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
paul
RealGM

Post#70 » by paul » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:44 am

cellomac1212 wrote:

That was a very disappointing comeback...
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#71 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 am

Also, you want to talk about the "easy" midrange jumpers and how those are the ones he's missing. The easy mid range jumpers would usually be the 10-15 range jumpers. He has NEVER averaged more then 2 of those any season his entire career! He isn't "missing" those jumpers, he doesn't take them.
ackypoo
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,348

Post#72 » by ackypoo » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 am

biggest problem with monta is his inability to get to the line.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#73 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 am

ackypoo wrote:biggest problem with monta is his inability to get to the line.

This isn't true at all. Unwillingness at times maybe, but he has the ability to, and usually does, get to the line quite a bit.
Bad Midget
Junior
And1: 12

Post#74 » by Bad Midget » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 am

It would be sad to see Jon go. Met him a couple times before, really nice guy. I guess if he takes Jim with him it will be a good thing. The Paschke/Tony Smith combo makes my ears bleed just thinking of it.
Oscar71
Pro Prospect
And1: 134

Post#75 » by Oscar71 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:48 am

Ok Herb. your team finally won in PHX. You can sell now.....
Kidd Prunty Budenholzer > Macha Roenicke Counsell
paul
RealGM

Post#76 » by paul » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:49 am

Final thought on the game from me - Henson has certainly got something about him and is freakishly long, but can anyone remember a big who shot the ball more often when he touched it?

Dude is a 100% bona fide gunner, if he touches it within 18 feet that puppy is going up, bet your house on it.
cellomac1212
Assistant Coach

Post#77 » by cellomac1212 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:Also, you want to talk about the "easy" midrange jumpers and how those are the ones he's missing. The easy mid range jumpers would usually be the 10-15 range jumpers. He has NEVER averaged more then 2 of those any season his entire career! He isn't "missing" those jumpers, he doesn't take them.

I only attributed a 2 ppg increase to his average with the Bucks if he were to make them. I never said he averages a lot of them, I simply said he is missing the jump shots that he normally has a problem with (like uncontested jump shots he misses from the free throw line).

Edit: Still none the less, 2ppg is a huge increase in what you are stating is impossible...
cellomac1212
Assistant Coach

Post#78 » by cellomac1212 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:53 am

trwi7 wrote:
cellomac1212 wrote:

Yeah, my posts about Monta never make sense or contain any valid logic. Just how hard did Monta smack you in the face with his penis?

This is your typical post: "Monta Sucks..."

I figured it would take a hoe to know how he gets down in the bedroom...
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,315

Post#79 » by trwi7 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 am

Bad Midget wrote:It would be sad to see Jon go. Met him a couple times before, really nice guy. I guess if he takes Jim with him it will be a good thing. The Paschke/Tony Smith combo makes my ears bleed just thinking of it.

I've seen Jon plenty of times. His mom I think (maybe mother in law?) lives in the same building as my grandma and I've seen him at the McDonald's on Ryan Street in Pewaukee.

I was visiting my dad there when I told him I thought I needed hernia surgery and I told my dad that he was the Bucks color guy. He told me to go over there and talk to him and I told him I would hate that if I was well known so I left him alone.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM

Post#80 » by Baddy Chuck » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 am

cellomac1212 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:Also, you want to talk about the "easy" midrange jumpers and how those are the ones he's missing. The easy mid range jumpers would usually be the 10-15 range jumpers. He has NEVER averaged more then 2 of those any season his entire career! He isn't "missing" those jumpers, he doesn't take them.

I only attributed a 2 ppg increase to his average with the Bucks if he were to make them. I never said he averages a lot of them, I simply said he is missing the jump shots that he normally has a problem with (like uncontested jump shots he misses from the free throw line).

Edit: Still none the less, 2ppg is a huge increase in what you are stating is impossible...

He is shooting those jumpers at better then career average this season! Holy **** you are unbelievable.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks