yardbarker

NCAA Wiretap Headlines

PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Post#151 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 pm by Nebula1

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:with henson and sanders as our frontcourt of the future we REALLY need a pg who can drive and pass. a guy whose a threat at the rim. a 3pt bomber like jennings is better if any of those guys were a back to the basket post threat but since their not...... weve got about the worst pg on this team as we could find as it would relate to what those guys could use.

blah blah :roll:

Jennings is great for this squad going forward. What the Bucks need is a star 2 guard for the future.
Terrence Jones
Nebula1

RealGM
And1: 384

Post#152 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:08 pm by JimmyTheKid

-Jragon- wrote:I honestly don't understand how Jennings gets a pass here and how he gets so much love in this forum.

Hi, I'm the RealGM Milwaukee Bucks Forum. Have we met? Theres probably less than 5 contributors that consistently support Brandon Jennings. Theres probably 20-50 that consistently hate Brandon Jennings. And the rest are bi-polar.
JimmyTheKid
Analyst
And1: 415

Post#153 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:10 pm by emunney

JimmyTheKid wrote:
-Jragon- wrote:I honestly don't understand how Jennings gets a pass here and how he gets so much love in this forum.

Hi, I'm the RealGM Milwaukee Bucks Forum. Have we met? Theres probably less than 5 contributors that consistently support Brandon Jennings. Theres probably 20-50 that consistently hate Brandon Jennings. And the rest are bi-polar.

Maybe my favorite thing on this board is when 10 people commiserate about nobody criticizing player x. It happens A LOT.
NY Daily News wrote:Eddy Curry claims he slept for only two hours Sunday night because he couldn't stop thinking about ghosts.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 2,057

Post#154 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:10 pm by Nebula1

JimmyTheKid wrote:

:lift:

You're right though, the support is vastly under-championed than the disdain. In the end, Brandon will prove the haters wrong.
Terrence Jones
Nebula1

RealGM
And1: 384

Post#155 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 pm by GHOSTofSIKMA

Nebula1 wrote:
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:with henson and sanders as our frontcourt of the future we REALLY need a pg who can drive and pass. a guy whose a threat at the rim. a 3pt bomber like jennings is better if any of those guys were a back to the basket post threat but since their not...... weve got about the worst pg on this team as we could find as it would relate to what those guys could use.

blah blah :roll:

Jennings is great for this squad going forward. What the Bucks need is a star 2 guard for the future.

in other words we need dwayne wade so we can get away playing a pg who should be playing the role of mario chalmers.

we agree.
GHOSTofSIKMA

General Manager
And1: 338

Post#156 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:45 pm by mlloyd10

Another bites the dust.............You lose to the Bucks, you get fired....Gentry Out
KOHL MUST GO
mlloyd10

Assistant Coach
And1: 165

Post#157 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:56 pm by EastSideBucksFan

JimmyTheKid wrote:

Count me as someone who supports Jennings. I think there's more than 5 people on here that like him.

But I have no bones about being critical over his play when warranted.
EastSideBucksFan

RealGM
And1: 1,365

Post#158 Re: PG: Bucks beat Suns: THE STREAK IS OVER!!
Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:34 pm by Run-MKE 311

Great win, that was an ugly stat hanging over the Bucks' head.

Is it to much to ask to put together a 4-5 game winning streak?
Ball so hard.
Run-MKE 311
Senior
And1: 9

Previous

Return to Milwaukee Bucks