Lebron James
22%

Total votes: 69

PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Re: OT | Lebron vs Jordan (poll) 

Post#91 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Anybody catch Flip Saunders's MJ story on Mike and Mike this morning? I thought it was hilarious.

So when the Timberwolves beat the Bulls in Chicago for the first time since MJ was there, they had just called up Darrick Martin from the CBA to play PG in the game. After the they beat the Bulls, Darrick Martin was doing a lot of trash talking to MJ and the rest of the Bulls. The following week Chicago traveled to Minnesota to play the Timberwolves again. From the very start MJ picked up Darrick Martin and relentlessly defended him all 94 ft up the court. After the first 5 minutes of the game Flip had to pull Martin because he wasn't able to get the ball up the court with MJ defending him. After Flip pulled Martin, MJ walked over to the Timberwolves' bench and said "I knew I could send him back to the CBA, I just didn't know I could do it in the first half." :lol: :lol: :lol:
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,359

Post#92 » by emunney » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 pm

I don't know if a worse player than Darrick Martin has ever had a career as long as his was. That guy just skated from the end of one terrible team's bench to the next.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
gbmb34
Pro Prospect
And1: 74

Post#93 » by gbmb34 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm

DocHoliday wrote:Image

Marques Johnson poster on the wall in MJ's dorm room

I actually lived in the same suite as Jordan when I was at UNC. #humblebrag
packerbreakdown.wordpress.com

Return to Milwaukee Bucks