ImageImage

CBS: Deal on the table: LRMAM, 1st for Redick.

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Re: CBS: Deal on the table: LRMAM, 1st for Redick. 

Post#81 » by whatthe_buck!? » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

DocHoliday wrote:
JayMKE wrote:Giving up a 1st for anyone would be beyond stupid

Just wait until we give the 29 year old a 4 year deal worth more than the MLE or even better he signs for the MLE with a contender after the season, lol.

Lol so true, if acquiring JJ at the deadline makes it more likely we are going to give him more than a 3 year contract for more than 7 mil a season than I don't want to trade for him even if its a trade for Gooden strait up, no joke...
J-Nut
Freshman
And1: 7

Post#82 » by J-Nut » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Mark me down as liking the offer. I think the Bucks should do it. I'll be happy as hell if I never have to see LRMAM miss another wide open 15-18 footer again....that is, while he's with the Bucks of course. This years draft is going to be rather weak so I don't care too much about the pick.
It's like butta baby!!!!
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#83 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

drew881 wrote:Don't have to reiterate how bad this is...If it is done in conjunction with a Smith for Monta trade, in which we don't have to give up Harris or Henson (particularly Henson), then it lessens the sting a bit. But I still hate it. If this deal is on the table, I suppose Hammond knows how much $$ it takes to lock up Redick?

You are overestimating Hammonds. He probably doesn't even know he's a FA at the end of the season.
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
Swan Vox
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,917

Post#84 » by Swan Vox » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

How ironic would it be if LRMAM's "save" to win the 76ers game prompted the Bucks to "go for it" and became his ticket out of town.

:nonono:
Bfinkish
Sixth Man
And1: 126

Post#85 » by Bfinkish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 pm

i thought you guys said the deal was from orlando? this report states that the bucks have offered the deal TO orlando...

A source told Ken Berger of CBS Sports that the Magic have an offer from the Bucks of Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and a future first-round pick for J.J. Redick.
God is good.
yuedar
Rookie
And1: 58

Post#86 » by yuedar » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 pm

why are we even bothering making win now moves with an interim head coach. Has any team even attempted to do that in the past? lmao
SkilesTheLimit
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,795

Post#87 » by SkilesTheLimit » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Trader John said his two main goals are to acquire more shooters and guys who are athletic and play above the rim (ie. dunker).

In two trades he can accomplish that if he gets Reddick and Smith.
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees.
- Jason Kidd
Bfinkish
Sixth Man

Post#88 » by Bfinkish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

J-Nut wrote:Mark me down as liking the offer. I think the Bucks should do it. I'll be happy as hell if I never have to see LRMAM miss another wide open 15-18 footer again....that is, while he's with the Bucks of course. This years draft is going to be rather weak so I don't care too much about the pick.

:crazy:
God is good.
arkknight1988
Assistant Coach
And1: 172

Post#89 » by arkknight1988 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Jennings
Redick
Daniels?
Josh smith
Sanders

Not bad bucks fans
Lippo
Lead Assistant
And1: 945

Post#90 » by Lippo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

whatthe_buck!? wrote:
Lippo wrote:
Lippo wrote:Went to the Magic forum, and the offer of Shumpert for Reddick is on the table, so why not a 3 way
Bucks In: Shumpert & (Camby/Novak/or filler)
Knicks in: Reddeck
Magic In: Moute/1st

Jennings/Shumpert/Smith/Ersan/Sanders

great defensive team, Skiles would be jealous.

thoughts?
Shumpert has 3 years left on cheap deal, hes a bigger/more athletic Avery Bradley

Sign me up for a bigger, more athletic Avery Bradley. Count me the hell out on Shumpert....

Have not seen much of Shumpert, but he came out of the draft aa an elite defensive talent, I think his upside is greater than Bradleys.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showth ... p?t=286768
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#91 » by whatthe_buck!? » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Istanbullus wrote:It's been two years since I've written to RealGm and followed the Bucks intensely, but after the Bucks' mild winning streak I finally coughed up the dough for Game Pass, only to see them go on the losing streak. Do they always play so lazily, sloppily, selfishly and dumbly? Only Sanders, Ersan, Dunleavy, Moute and Henson (for entertainment value) keep me from vomiting up my morning olives and cheese. Not sure why so many people are eager to get rid of Ersan. He pulls the defense out and allows Larry to clean up for easy baskets. He's a little overpaid and I wish he had a few post moves.

Anyway, this trade bites. I'd rather have a consistent top ten defender than a streaky 3-point shooter. With Moute, we could at least keep a few playoff games tight. Throw in a first and its terrible unless Harkless is part of the package.

Good post, post more. And btw, I don't think anybody wants to move ersan just to move him, I think it's more that some would be willing to move him if it helps us get close to an Allstar caliber player in return. That's not a knock on ersan at all, he's a really nice player...
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,640

Post#92 » by MikeIsGood » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

I see us deciding to make a playoff push with Jennings, Redick, Smith, Ersan, and Sanders. We'll probably give up some picks or young players we don't want to see leave along the way. Then when we inevitibly lose, Redick and Smith will walk for more lucrative franchises, and we'll end up matching some absurd offer sheet for Jennings and we're right back to square one. And I do not absolve Hammond of blame, but this also reeks of meddling.

That folks, is your Milwaukee Bucks. Hope I'm wrong.
Bfinkish
Sixth Man

Post#93 » by Bfinkish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 pm

arkknight1988 wrote:Jennings
Redick
Daniels?
Josh smith
Sanders

Not bad bucks fans

not daniels - ersan would start
God is good.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#94 » by whatthe_buck!? » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Bfinkish wrote:i thought you guys said the deal was from orlando? this report states that the bucks have offered the deal TO orlando...

A source told Ken Berger of CBS Sports that the Magic have an offer from the Bucks of Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and a future first-round pick for J.J. Redick.

I'm in the bathroom with the gun in my mouth right now guys, please somebody hurry up and talk me out of this...
PkrsBcksGphsMqt
RealGM
And1: 1,417

Post#95 » by PkrsBcksGphsMqt » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:34 pm

MikeIsGood wrote:I see us deciding to make a playoff push with Jennings, Redick, Smith, Ersan, and Sanders. We'll probably give up some picks or young players we don't want to see leave along the way. Then when we inevitibly lose, Redick and Smith will walk for more lucrative franchises, and we'll end up matching some absurd offer sheet for Jennings and we're right back to square one. And I do not absolve Hammond of blame, but this also reeks of meddling.

That folks, is your Milwaukee Bucks. Hope I'm wrong.

Yep.
BucksRuleAll22 wrote:Calvin Johnson is horrible and not a top WR.
Sherman Douglas
Veteran
And1: 1,467

Post#96 » by Sherman Douglas » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

The Bucks are dead to me if this happens.
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,640

Post#97 » by MikeIsGood » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

whatthe_buck!? wrote:
Bfinkish wrote:i thought you guys said the deal was from orlando? this report states that the bucks have offered the deal TO orlando...

I'm in the bathroom with the gun in my mouth right now guys, please somebody hurry up and talk me out of this...

Really odd first four words to read in a post.
Bfinkish
Sixth Man

Post#98 » by Bfinkish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm

reports are now surfacing that the bucks are unlikely to trade either ellis or jennings. no deal has been brought to their liking.

The Bucks are unlikely to trade Brandon Jennings or Monta Ellis before the deadline, a source told Yahoo! Sports.
The Bucks have stated all along that they intend to keep Jennings and match any offer that he receives in restricted free agency, but if Ellis opts out as he's expected to, the Bucks starting backcourt could be hitting free agency together. The source told Yahoo! that the team doesn't have "anuything going trade-wise" for either player.

fantastic. well the smith/redick combo has ended.
God is good.
Octopus Jonny
Senior
And1: 82

Post#99 » by Octopus Jonny » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm

This deal sucks. The only player I really want to see us move is Ellis. Get Kahn to bite and cough up a first.
Bfinkish
Sixth Man

Post#100 » by Bfinkish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:38 pm

reports are now surfacing that the bucks are unlikely to trade either ellis or jennings. no deal has been brought to their liking.

The Bucks are unlikely to trade Brandon Jennings or Monta Ellis before the deadline, a source told Yahoo! Sports.
The Bucks have stated all along that they intend to keep Jennings and match any offer that he receives in restricted free agency, but if Ellis opts out as he's expected to, the Bucks starting backcourt could be hitting free agency together. The source told Yahoo! that the team doesn't have "anuything going trade-wise" for either player.

fantastic. well the smith/redick combo has ended.
God is good.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks